Sign in to follow this  
Emily

Emergency maintenance (Ended)

Hello everyone,

due to an issue with the update that went out today, we unfortunately are needing to revert the build. As such, we are running an emergency maintenance in order to resolve the issue.

The maintenance starts now and will last 6+ hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Due to unforeseen technical issues, there was a brief period of downtime in our services. Our technical team has resolved the issues and our service is back up.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have been directly impacted, please contact Customer Service. In light of this situation, we have extended our ongoing sale exclusively for our valued customers. This is an opportunity to take advantage of significant deals, unique bundles and limited edition in-game titles.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Like 4

And i found out in the literal last minute before shutdown what i missed out on... Great. I can't believe i've played through almost every time things like these happened and never was informed about it...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Daarin said:

And i found out in the literal last minute before shutdown what i missed out on... Great. I can't believe i've played through almost every time things like these happened and never was informed about it...

What was it this time? 

1 minute ago, N66 said:

What was it this time? 

If you took a trial of Temptress or Cap40 moments pre update, they would remain permanent in your inventory with no timer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see, thanks 

3 hours ago, ChizuruIchinose said:

If you took a trial of Temptress or Cap40 moments pre update, they would remain permanent in your inventory with no timer.

It was more than just the weapons :     )

"We apologize for the inconvenience. "

Little Orbits motto at this point.

• Like 1

everytime i login{or try to that is} this game dissapoints me, very sad. miss the old days

Due to unforeseen technical issues, there was a brief period of downtime in our services. Our technical team has resolved the issues and our service is back up.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have been directly impacted, please contact Customer Service. In light of this situation, we have extended our ongoing sale exclusively for our valued customers. This is an opportunity to take advantage of significant deals, unique bundles and limited edition in-game titles.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Emily said:

Thanks Emily ❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Emily said:

Till when will the sale keep going?

1 hour ago, Boba said:

Till when will the sale keep going?

Tuesday 15th 11:30PM UTC.

Купил вчера g1c 2240 на эту валюту купил джокер коины 8000 и обвес комплект на вегас 24 4x4 ,и за джокеры купил вегас 24 4x4 ,вышел с игры на 10 минут до отключения сервера ,утром зашел все пропало игроков нету и в армасе валюта не вернулась , валюта потраченных предметов нету ,помогите пожалуйста !

these wait times for tickets to be responded to isnt generous

6 hours ago, Emily said:

Tuesday 15th 11:30PM UTC.

Edit: nvm switched chars and issue fixed itself...

Edited by Weaboos

On 8/12/2023 at 5:20 PM, NALOGOVAYA said:

Купил вчера g1c 2240 на эту валюту купил джокер коины 8000 и обвес комплект на вегас 24 4x4 ,и за джокеры купил вегас 24 4x4 ,вышел с игры на 10 минут до отключения сервера ,утром зашел все пропало игроков нету и в армасе валюта не вернулась , валюта потраченных предметов нету ,помогите пожалуйста !

Hello,

Please contact our customer support by filling a ticket at https://support.gamersfirst.com/, or write an e-mail to support@gamersfirst.com regarding that matter.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

- Azukii

Sign in to follow this