Sign in to follow this  
a Pair of Socks

Thank you for all that you do, Secrets. I have nothing but respect for you.

You're an amazing GM mate and you alone re-invigorated my hope for this game. Getting to interact with you personally in game from time to time and the unannounced GM events and little bits of fun was honestly something the kid me would be shitting the bed over. Even just getting to see you ingame showing off some of the GM only weapons and effects / tools was honestly something so amazing that I'll personally never forget.
I can't speak on behalf of the APB Community but the Kemp was the person who got me interested in APB and I absolutely adored his content for years on end before he became what he is today. I'm sorry that you had to deal with such a manchild malding out about losing 5 frames but please keep in mind the dude also reports every single low rank silver that shows the hint of running with an item. He alone doesn't represent this community and I am extremely happy everyone was jumping his patootie about how pathetic and cruel he was being. 

At the end of the day though mate, I respect your decision no matter what it is, I just hope that you never stop being yourself. It’s not goodbye, it’s just a see you later. Until we meet again, keep following your dreams.

• Like 11

what a surprice little mustcahe man overracting and causing drama again, its like nothing has changed

Merged.

The Hypocrite Narcissist strikes again

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, proxie said:

The Hypocrite Narcissist strikes again

are you talking to yourself or?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kemp you're king piece of junk in a game populated by the lowest rung of gamers

6 minutes ago, BillehBobJoe said:

Kemp you're king piece of junk in a game populated by the lowest rung of gamers

oh come on these players are super friendly helpful and the nicest people on the planet. they would never threat you or say insults or slurs or make attempts to try and psychologically attack you unlike other games

Trust me i know i'm right i stopped playing years ago

18 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

oh come on these players are super friendly helpful and the nicest people on the planet. they would never threat you or say insults or slurs or make attempts to try and psychologically attack you unlike other games

Trust me i know i'm right i stopped playing years ago

bro still on the forums xdd

ya he went back to apb and was ragin about stream snipers and some lags from the gms launcher and deleted the stream after dat..but looks like some people want to sht on him on forums cause nothing else to do no big deal

Edited by TheMessiah

1 hour ago, proxie said:

bro still on the forums xdd

how do you log out help

kemp is a tosser and secrets is annoying, more news at 11

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

i didnt watch kemps stream what happened lol

Secrets shot 5 GM Weapon rockets at him and Inappropriate content removed.    - Azukii overreacted like the egotistical manchild that he is about losing 5 FPS for less than a second. Proceeded to go on and on about it and it made Secrets feel like shit. Alot of the notable apb community spoke up about it but Kempington then went on to delete everything on his channel in the past two weeks to prevent anyone from seeing how nasty he was being. 

20 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Secrets shot 5 GM Weapon rockets at him and Inappropriate content removed.    - Azukii overreacted like the egotistical manchild that he is about losing 5 FPS for less than a second. Proceeded to go on and on about it and it made Secrets feel like shit. Alot of the notable apb community spoke up about it but Kempington then went on to delete everything on his channel in the past two weeks to prevent anyone from seeing how nasty he was being. 

yeah i just saw the vod before he deleted it lmao, i managed to save a video of his rage though

• Thanks 1

The 64 bit upgrade made a noticeable difference with that multi rocket launcher. My framerate is barely affected by it now. With the 32 bit engine, I was getting seconds per frame.

This is a$$ kissing at its finest.

You do know in the end kempington did apologies to secrets for his uncalled over exaggerating outburst and admit he was in the wrong. 

so this drama is pretty much over and resolved. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Deadliest said:

This is a$$ kissing at its finest.

You do know in the end kempington did apologies to secrets for his uncalled over exaggerating outburst and admit he was in the wrong. 

so this drama is pretty much over and resolved. 

Apology is the policy these days.

Not that I care, but going back and deleting footage to hide behaviour shows more about your character than just admitting you lost your temper and were being unreasonable.

He's only apologising because he couldn't cover it up any quicker.

EDIT: Arse-licking isn't really fair since this is all just conjecture anyway lmao.

Edited by Jilleroo

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

u know a game is dead when topic like this is the main thing...

Like a handful of half-dead flies attracted to some fossilized dino-poop. It must be the alluring ffbans vibe of the thread.

Shit happens, they talked for 3 hours in a call after the fact and resolved the issues based on what Kemp said.

No need to get offended on others' behalf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hello,
We are now locking this thread as it is in direct violation to the community guidelines, name and shame and inappropriate language”

The situation has been resolved and we would like to conclude the discussion.

Thanks,
Gindian

• Thanks 3