Y2Venom

Start Eyballing cheaters please.

On 7/2/2023 at 4:05 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

With a Full NA server, So My number is 100

I'm gonna start with 30%. So ya 3 out of 10.

This includes Closets and includes Alts. With the Alts being one and the same but doubling the number. 

So Hacker X has 4 alt accounts or alt toons on one account.

Now Im gonna subtract 5% for Mistaken Perception.

n Im gonna subtract 5% for being a 'Late-Boomer'

So 20%, 2 out of 10, 

Now we divide that 20% by 4-alts = 5%

So Macks Letter Math says an average of at least 5%, 0.5 out of 10. or 5 hax per 100 player

But those 5 look like 20 cuz they rotate toons all day

Huh... I hope  you @MACKxBOLAN out of here , you dont have this habit  of bending mathematics in this sadly way.. and pretend to have reason/ people  listen you.. (still no idea what's the problem for you recording 10 min video and showing how you play but whatever.. )

Anyway below one of the sources from where come that 30% I got, and ofc it's solid... about Irdeto is quite famous for security systems and with anticheat very invasive and strict, at the point of dropping perfomance in their games Irdeto supports.. but nobody can't argue they product ones of the most solid and strict anticheat created,  sons from their long experience of programming and working in cyber protections and security prisons and anyway there are tons of others companies in security platforms telling more and less the same statistics.

https://blog.irdeto.com/video-gaming/cheating-in-games-everything-you-always-wanted-to-know-about-it/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nelsongranados/2018/04/30/report-cheating-is-becoming-a-big-problem-in-online-gaming/?sh=141223c77663

Merged.

20 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

It is 0.5 out of 10, or 5 players out of 100 according to recent studies

Lmao.. just finished wrote something about and you again start writing whatever pass.

Pls show me these source or recent studies you are talking about, in case I am wrong I am excusing now in advance.

21 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

It is 0.5 out of 10, or 5 players out of 100 according to recent studies

If you play ungrouped missions on the european server, it comes down to whos cheater is better. The one on your team or on the opponents team.

• Like 1

That sounds like a realistic amount compared to what I see in game.

maybe there not cheating. maybe your jsut getting older and slowing down. maybe your just burned out from playing to much. outside facters, yet you grip the side of your chairs and scream like a bunc of monkeys any time you die squatting your chairs too slamming away words like a man going on a keyboard solo

or maybe you are right, but why make post 599, just go play something else. anit nothing worth your time here LO could not give a shit. hell look at some other games like 7 dtd it's still in alpha but atleast there trying to make it fun. look at the last update for it too. pretty fun for me. look at apb. what update? when have a shirt! have a uneeded gun change. heres a gun game kiddies! and don';t forgot our loving support won't do shit for you and you will recive threats from staff and support too! have fun. atleast with g1 it was 2 of like 6 gms but here it's like there all little egomanics thinking there top dog for having a yellow name, but fucksake calm it.

seriously just drop this game theres nothing left here, refund your g1 purchease and take  your cash and go open a lemonade stand. i'm tired it's 2 am and i need to rant now lets talk about something we enjoy instead of this?

hows your kids? the dog? wife? whats something fun you did. did you buy yourself a cool hat? a new shirt? did  you eat out or cook at home? come on we got more then cheater boogaloo 52 to talk about

8ioasdfh9weruhjoialdnasolioeuaosdhnasldnawoidhjasljkdnasldawudasoijdlwkadj

On 7/1/2023 at 7:03 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

There is no way to tell with smooth aim if the dude just got lucky spraying or used the cheat. 

So you agree that there's an at least (or greater than) chance that they just got lucky? Now sprinkle on some 'skill issue' and presto, you're woke.

On 7/1/2023 at 7:03 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Glad I ticked ya off kid. Go Clean Your Room

You can't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad!

1 hour ago, Jilleroo said:

You're not my real dad!

That's What U Think ! 

You Keep on thinkin that, but if You Don't Clean That Room

I'm gonna throw your toys in the Street and Burn em. 

On 7/1/2023 at 8:26 AM, CookiePuss said:

Maybe you are “gud” maybe you aren’t, I don’t know you. But out of curiosity, how many people do yo think are cheating? Say out of 500 players a day. 

25 balant , another 100 toggles on last stage of the mission so about ~125 ( 25%) give or take but this  ratio is for Jericho. Given how broken the match making at the moment the probability of getting the same opps is about ~80 %. Hence the span of playing for 1- 2 hrs guarenteed you will get the same ops every other mission unless u r willing to sacrifice being ready for next mission for at least 20 min lol 

Edited by Dead_Game

There's a very simple solution. Just move on like many did years ago, myself included. Unless you want to waste several more years waiting for the engine upgrade and/or some magical anti cheat which will stop all cheaters. Spoiler alert, no such thing will ever exist. Same as all this talk about AI anti cheats. Guess what, you will have AI cheats as well to fully simulate the skill of veteran players. It's literally a never ending race of cheat and anti cheat devs.

6 hours ago, Thial said:

There's a very simple solution. Just move on like many did years ago, myself included. Unless you want to waste several more years waiting for the engine upgrade and/or some magical anti cheat which will stop all cheaters. Spoiler alert, no such thing will ever exist. Same as all this talk about AI anti cheats. Guess what, you will have AI cheats as well to fully simulate the skill of veteran players. It's literally a never ending race of cheat and anti cheat devs.

The whole point of the post is the fact that there is no 100% Anti cheat. But if professional sports can use the human eye, why not a computer game. People say that certain shots can be re-created. Yet no proof has ever been posted.

6 hours ago, Thial said:

There's a big difference between someone performing on par with your average gold veteran, and someone out running your Vegas G20.

There's also the bigger issue of the matchmaking not even bothering to look at the entire population of the current district before making decisions, and instead just looks at who's in the queue alone. This is the ultimate issue with the matchmaking as it currently stands, and why things just keep getting more and more fucked over time. If the matchmaking was adjusted to look at the whole district before making decisions, it would be able to hold off on dropping that bronze into a match against a gold and instead keep that bronze in the queue until those other bronzes get out of their match against other golds... which results in a longer queue time for the bronze, but that longer wait is rewarded with a significantly better matchup that they will actually enjoy playing. Plus, that longer queue only happens at first, because then everyone will be shifted into the matchmaking "groove" of everyone else at a given skill level range. By the way, that "groove" behavior is why you currently always see the same few op every mission, despite dozens of other people in district.

This is the kind of thing that could be fixed by an intern on their lunch break, compared to the shit LO is prioritizing which would require an entire set of teams (which is something that LO doesn't have) to be completed in any reasonable amount of time. Plus, implementing such a fix to matchmaking (one of many that could relatively easily implemented since most/all of the systems are already there) would result in a significant boost to the game's current playability, which would keep people around for longer, which means more time available for working on the other more difficult to tackle issues the game has. Ultimately though, LO doesn't have the capacity to see long term like this, so nothing will be done. They're throwing a completely needless Hail Mary, that at this point is obvious to see is almost certainly going to fail. Which is unfortunate, because this was this game's absolute last chance, if it actually shuts down then APB will never see the light of day again... also thanks to LO, by selling the IP to that random Chinese jackoff who's done nothing with it (and obviously never will).

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 2

On 7/11/2023 at 4:11 AM, Hexerin said:

There's also the bigger issue of the matchmaking not even bothering to look at the entire population of the current district before making decisions, and instead just looks at who's in the queue alone. This is the ultimate issue with the matchmaking as it currently stands, and why things just keep getting more and more fucked over time. If the matchmaking was adjusted to look at the whole district before making decisions, it would be able to hold off on dropping that bronze into a match against a gold and instead keep that bronze in the queue until those other bronzes get out of their match against other golds... which results in a longer queue time for the bronze, but that longer wait is rewarded with a significantly better matchup that they will actually enjoy playing. Plus, that longer queue only happens at first, because then everyone will be shifted into the matchmaking "groove" of everyone else at a given skill level range. By the way, that "groove" behavior is why you currently always see the same few op every mission, despite dozens of other people in district.

This is the kind of thing that could be fixed by an intern on their lunch break, compared to the shit LO is prioritizing which would require an entire set of teams (which is something that LO doesn't have) to be completed in any reasonable amount of time. Plus, implementing such a fix to matchmaking (one of many that could relatively easily implemented since most/all of the systems are already there) would result in a significant boost to the game's current playability, which would keep people around for longer, which means more time available for working on the other more difficult to tackle issues the game has. Ultimately though, LO doesn't have the capacity to see long term like this, so nothing will be done. They're throwing a completely needless Hail Mary, that at this point is obvious to see is almost certainly going to fail. Which is unfortunate, because this was this game's absolute last chance, if it actually shuts down then APB will never see the light of day again... also thanks to LO, by selling the IP to that random Chinese jackoff who's done nothing with it (and obviously never will).

If matchmaking has to wait till the ideal match up is out of a mission, prepare for even longer waiting times and more unopposed missions before finally getting a match. It's doing less-than-ideal match ups for continuïty of the gameplay loop. If there were less threat levels it would be easier for matchmaking to decide. 40 is way too many. Even for cross district matching. We don't have the population for this many threat levels anymore, even if only 30 of the 40 are in use most of the time.

On 7/10/2023 at 11:11 PM, Hexerin said:

100%. we need more people to see this way of LO, matt sold us out. smh give me project director role matt

Edited by iRawwwN

they don't care about stopping cheaters, matt said he hates banning cheaters. he has no clue how to run a multiplayer game.

On 6/25/2023 at 3:10 PM, ProJH said:

My issue with the game is actually not cheating. It's fast-firing macros and .45 pistols. Using macro to shoot is Forbidden. Yet, half of the population use it without consequences.

I report them and nothing happens. I report them to GM's. They don't care. They even warn you for name shaming.

those macro's do crap for accuracy and almost instantly maxes out bloom. Latency between the servers and your computer is so unpredictable that no simple quick fire macro can perfectly time shots to balance bloom and accuracy. What happens if you try to minimize bloom is you will skip shots doubling the time between firing.

and even if you could minimize bloom and have perfectly timed shots, you would still have to aim. The hardest part in APB is mentally compensating for a lagging game.

2 hours ago, illgot said:

those macro's do crap for accuracy and almost instantly maxes out bloom. Latency between the servers and your computer is so unpredictable that no simple quick fire macro can perfectly time shots to balance bloom and accuracy. What happens if you try to minimize bloom is you will skip shots doubling the time between firing.

and even if you could minimize bloom and have perfectly timed shots, you would still have to aim. The hardest part in APB is mentally compensating for a lagging game.

i dont think macros are that big of a problem in apb because a player generally needs several different fire rates for different engagements, but its actually pretty easy to set up a no recoil or no bloom macro on most gaming mice these days 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, illgot said:

Tell us you have no clue how macros work, without telling us you have no clue how macros work.

On 7/17/2023 at 4:33 AM, FakeBungo said:

they don't care about stopping cheaters, matt said he hates banning cheaters. he has no clue how to run a multiplayer game.

I think he hates banning anybody, but unfortunately he has to do it. I think he does know what he is doing but is limited in what he can do. Not to mention the fact that the playerbase is very very difficult to manage. Look at the forums as an example... Here is a thread about stopping cheating, which you would think would be something that everybody can get behind. Yet people feel the need to shoot down the post whilst trying to character assinate the poster or anybody that agrees.

On 7/18/2023 at 6:09 PM, Y2Venom said:

Yet people feel the need to shoot down the post whilst trying to character assinate the poster or anybody that agrees.

Then you ban those people, because they clearly have motive to protect cheaters. Whether that means they themselves are cheating, or they're friends with someone they know is cheating, etc.

This would require him to actually grow a pair and do something about the issue, which as we well know at this point will never actually happen.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 9:36 PM, Hexerin said:

Tell us you have no clue how macros work, without telling us you have no clue how macros work.

simple quick fire macro. I'm not talking about a script or AHK.

Edited by illgot

On 7/19/2023 at 10:03 PM, illgot said:

simple quick fire macro. I'm not talking about a script or AHK.

All three of those things are literally the same thing under the hood. Which you'd know, if you had the slightest clue what a macro is.

On 7/21/2023 at 7:15 AM, Hexerin said:

All three of those things are literally the same thing under the hood. Which you'd know, if you had the slightest clue what a macro is.

Macro's and Scripts are two different things for me.

Macro is something simple that records key and mouse movements, it isn't programed to read and interact with the game automatically, it requires players to activate and it doesn't do anything outside it's recorded parameters.

Scripts are written out in the assembly language and can be completely automated based on parameters from the game without player input.

But if you want to call both those things macros that's fine. I know AHK kind of blurs the line because you can do anything from very simple recorded macro's to writing your own scripts and automating actions based on parameters AHK detects from the game.

Edited by illgot