Seedy

Being bronze is fine when Im not getting graped by golds

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I kinda like the limited moderation we've had so far. 

Its almost like we are being treated like adults who can handle themselves. 

You know, sort of the opposite of the old forums. 

Limited moderation is fine, borderline harassment is not, treating certain users like adults is completely fine and dandy, others simply cannot control themselves and are literal manchildren who scream and cry every time they get owned by a weapon/person. "X weapon is OP and Y is a cheater!" type content is both not constructive in any way, and tends to be quite literally, just shit-flinging.

And yes, I mean literally shit-flinging, not figuratively.

Edited by Similarities

4 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Limited moderation is fine, borderline harassment is not, treating certain users like adults is completely fine and dandy, others simply cannot control themselves and are literal manchildren who scream and cry every time they get owned by a weapon/person. "X weapon is OP and Y is a cheater!" type content is both not constructive in any way, and tends to be quite literally, just shit-flinging.

And yes, I mean literally shit-flinging, not figuratively.

Yeah, I def would never defend the kind of people you are talking about. 

Just for me, Id rather ignore them than have heavy handed moderation again. 

And remember, other than ignoring you can also message mods or even Lixil about peoples bad behavior, In my experience its being taken seriously. 

You were graped by fake golds. The real golds tie you to the radiator, and then take your whole clan down into the basement and grape you for decades, SOLO. There's no ganging involved.

For those who don't get the reference:

WKUK - S3 E13

We really need to remove threat or at least hide it. There's too much of a psychological impact for many players when they see a threat higher than them. I find it takes more work to dethreat to silver than to stay gold, even when just goofing off with friends instead of putting all effort into the mission.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin
  • Like 1

Pls stop with the "hide/remove threat"... this game needs people that want to play, not to be babysitted.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 hour ago, Luminesca said:

I do love a good gape every now and then. 

I considered using this as my sig..Spelling mistakes can be fun 😛

39 minutes ago, Seedy said:

I considered using this as my sig..Spelling mistakes can be fun 😛

Thank god we are 18+

Just now, Luminesca said:

Thank god we are 18+

ha ha yep 😛 quality

18 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

"I am dusty...", i played a LOT of cs1.5. I was a beast to the point of getting banned from every server. Not long time ago started playing csgo (trash) and yes ive been rekted, but regain my skills in a few days not playing much.

I think you are giving way too many explanations because you exposed yourself as dethreater and you want to get banned (?).

everybody isn’t a carbon copy of you

thank god

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

everybody isn’t a carbon copy of you

thank god

That doesn't even makes sense. No one forgets to play to the point of losing skills completly... unless you get handicaped.

You can't just pick up a rifle and expect it to hit the target every time, you need to zero it. And if you leave that rifle alone for some time, you need to readjust the sights and rezero that rifle because how you do things has changed in the time you have been away from that rifle.

I'm sorry if people are too ignorant to understand that analogy, but whatever. Your loss on understanding what analogies are because I am not allowed to call dumb people dumb, according to the rules.

• Like 2

Just now, Excalibur! said:

That doesn't even makes sense. No one forgets to play to the point of losing skills completly... unless you get handicaped.

he probably still knows the maps, but i doubt the guns are the same as when he left and tactics probably faded pretty fast, just like aim - especially if he’s older 

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

he probably still knows the maps, but i doubt the guns are the same as when he left and tactics probably faded pretty fast, just like aim - especially if he’s older 

yes i am an old and decrepit man - drawing my pension soon cough cough.. I better get back to my chair.. aye..

im 44 yoa btw.. Not too old yet 😛

Life of a gold Dt'er consists of not trying in Silver district...maybe team killing or going afk...getting silver...changing districts to bronze...then playing hard as F to farm easy kills and gaining win after win. Once they regain gold they will play crappy again to dethreat again so as to be able to easily maintain their gold/silver threshold. Such scum.

@Seedy 

If you don't play against good players(gold) then you will never getting better - Problem Solved!

15 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Enable personal messaging on your account.

Also to stay revilant, yes, dethreating needs to be investigated because you have actually skilled people going to silver and then going to bronze servers and wiping everyone from the game with ease.  I cannot explain how many times Ive seen someone never play apb again because of the broken patootie matchmaking because people dethreat.

Like, I dont even get it anyway like, ERrrHehuRHhurrr look at me, I can kill people who dont know how to play the game and are trying to learn how to xddddd Im so cooOOOl

15 hours ago, Danimal said:

Life of a gold Dt'er consists of not trying in Silver district...maybe team killing or going afk...getting silver...changing districts to bronze...then playing hard as F to farm easy kills and gaining win after win. Once they regain gold they will play crappy again to dethreat again so as to be able to easily maintain their gold/silver threshold. Such scum.

i enjoy going to silver districts. there are less golds there than in bronze districts. i think ill be silver soon then im going to farm some bronzies (jk obviously)

TL;DR You got banned for hacking, that was when you were gold.. You came back.. Now you suck because you can't hack... Now you are bronze and want the golds to go back to the other side of the wall where they belong.

On 6/27/2018 at 8:29 PM, Seedy said:

I stopped playing APB for around 3 years. Me and a few mates used to play allot and we were really good but I took time out to do other things. Now that I am back I am crap at APB but I am having fun which is why I am playing. I used to be good.. now im crap.

wow, cna one drop so far, i haven't played much either in 2 yeras and do feel how bad aim and timing goes, but droppng from gold to bronze really must be a huge decline.  Can we see vidoes of your gameplay, seeign bronzes and silver play is a lot more fun than goldies trying hard to be skilled. so many derpy stuff is happening when they play.

Bronze Farmers are out in force today.. Is there any real point in playing APB in a bronze district? I would be as well playing in Gold District. I think I will run in to less golds there. My team of bronzes just got steamrolled in two matches by the same set of 3 golds in bronze district. Last match, none of us got a kill and the gold went around 9 kills to 0 deaths for all of them..

There was also one green in our team. Must have really enjoyed him/her self. How can anyone get back to being silver or gold if every match in a bronze district is never against people of your own or slightly higher level?

To be honest, in this game are people with "bronze skills", "silver skills", "gold skills" and "god skills". The problem is that a lot of silvers don't have a chance against golds (otherwise they would be gold too), that's the reason why they are playing on bronze districts. After few missions they are gold there, but the truth is, their skills are still silver. Now that they are gold they have to join silver districts again, just to become silver again after few missions. Rinse and repeat.

Not every single silver-goldish player is a dethreater. Just saying.

It is an old problem, since goldies playing in siver districts instead of gold districts. (And yes, I know - "but but but gold districts are empty all the time, that's why we are playing on silver")

Perhaps something to change in the future. And I think Matt said something about matchmaking across districts sooner or later.

22 minutes ago, Camouflage said:

To be honest, in this game are people with "bronze skills", "silver skills", "gold skills" and "god skills". The problem is that a lot of silvers don't have a chance against golds (otherwise they would be gold too), that's the reason why they are playing on bronze districts. After few missions they are gold there, but the truth is, their skills are still silver. Now that they are gold they have to join silver districts again, just to become silver again after few missions. Rinse and repeat.

Not every single silver-goldish player is a dethreater. Just saying.

It is an old problem, since goldies playing in siver districts instead of gold districts. (And yes, I know - "but but but gold districts are empty all the time, that's why we are playing on silver")

Perhaps something to change in the future. And I think Matt said something about matchmaking across districts sooner or later.

from what I have seen, golds are mostly playing in Bronze districts, not silver. When I join a silver district it is mostly populated with silvers (shock horror)

Just now, Seedy said:

from what I have seen, golds are mostly playing in Bronze districts, not silver. When I join a silver district it is mostly populated with silvers (shock horror)

sid45Z8.gif

i got 3 theories, the first one being that everyone now has a better computer than they did back then and now those people that used to or had their skill limited by their low fps because of their potatoes now perform a lot better making you seem like youre worse than youre used too but in reality, everyone is just performing better because of their better computers. My second Theory is that you lost your touch overtime, or heck youre already past your prime, as people get older past their prime age, their reflexes start to deteriote, you can still slow that down by pushing your reflexes to their limit but nonetheless its impossible to stop it still, people that are younger often try to be better, but you lose that motivation as you get older and have other priorities in life. And finally my last theory is, your mouse settings suck. Because for me for the longest time, thats whats been making me play terribly without even realizing.  

1 hour ago, Fennel said:

i got 3 theories, the first one being that everyone now has a better computer than they did back then and now those people that used to or had their skill limited by their low fps because of their potatoes now perform a lot better making you seem like youre worse than youre used too but in reality, everyone is just performing better because of their better computers. My second Theory is that you lost your touch overtime, or heck youre already past your prime, as people get older past their prime age, their reflexes start to deteriote, you can still slow that down by pushing your reflexes to their limit but nonetheless its impossible to stop it still, people that are younger often try to be better, but you lose that motivation as you get older and have other priorities in life. And finally my last theory is, your mouse settings suck. Because for me for the longest time, thats whats been making me play terribly without even realizing.  

i would say all of your points are probably valid.. ill have to check my mouse