Sign in to follow this  
JOSELA

LEST TRY TO FIND MATT SCOTT WE NEED HIM

Hi everybody its me again, everybody knows the game are on critical situation, its very sad to see it, we need to find the only boy who can resolve it.

This is all what I can affort a 5000$ reward, hope you guys should do anything too.

Regards to APB comunity.RMb3OQ.jpg

• Like 5

check emilys basement

or the area around outpost. he might be there

half upfront half on delivery

On 6/11/2022 at 5:34 AM, glaciers said:

half upfront half on delivery

Barter 100

Edited by Weaboos

WE NEED HIM

For What? to give us a book of $2.00 words

He doesn't have an Anticheat in his pocket, n I doubt he has any new cars, cloths or contacts.

He won't even show up n say 'Hi I'm not Dead.

Forum staff wont confirm or deny if they are going out of business, no salt on them, they are doing what they are told.

Ya know I mean wtf do we need him for Outside of paying the server rent/provider fee's

what if the sale of APBs IP to someone in China was a front for doing some money laundering

did anyone check the local caves? maybe the mole people got him. or his at the store getting us some milk and he will be back later tonight

fuck this silence, lets make our own game. Im currently working on one in unity engine 4.27. You can join me on my journey, it will be fun. Yesterday i invested 10 Hours in learning Unity Netcode. We will run dedicated servers and synchronize the whole gameplay from the server. I learned how to model cars in Blender with blueprints and am currently planning the whole netcode and map/gameplay, how to program a Need For Speed like tuning System ,turning apb´s concept upside down and checking for weakspots in gameplay. I want to re-"create" apb in First Person, we will tackle a lot of problems and ideas on the way.

https://discord.gg/WBCHpbwd7t

5 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

fuck this silence, lets make our own game. Im currently working on one in unity engine 4.27. You can join me on my journey, it will be fun. Yesterday i invested 10 Hours in learning Unity Netcode. We will run dedicated servers and synchronize the whole gameplay from the server. I learned how to model cars in Blender with blueprints and am currently planning the whole netcode and map/gameplay, how to program a Need For Speed like tuning System ,turning apb´s concept upside down and checking for weakspots in gameplay. I want to re-"create" apb in First Person, we will tackle a lot of problems and ideas on the way.

You will fail.

9 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

drop unity if you ever want to make anything close to a decent game. anything you make with unity will have massive memory leaks.

Edited by MonkaS
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 10:45 PM, MonkaS said:

drop unity if you ever want to make anything close to a decent game. anything you make with unity will have massive memory leaks.

Oh shit sorry, i always mess unity and unreal up. Im using Unreal 🤦‍♂️

Merged.

On 6/20/2022 at 7:34 PM, Senkrecht said:

You will fail.

You can win if you dont play, i guess?
Be a good player and you will be good, success doesnt grow on trees you know.

Heard he's soloing to max level on the new engine.

He'll be the first max level and everyone else can start when he's back 😋

• Like 2

Seriously can anyone explain what happened to Matt Scott? Is he in the hospital or something?

I know about the APB billboards in Asylum that say ''Say Nothing'' but sometimes not hearing anything is the worst...

Hope someone who knows him personally could just give even the slightest hint about what is happening.

11 minutes ago, tuktukdriver said:

Seriously can anyone explain what happened to Matt Scott? Is he in the hospital or something?

He's a CEO of a company, that has to be a busy job so there's many more explanations other than 'something has happened to him' in that sense

2 hours ago, Acornie said:

He's a CEO of a company, that has to be a busy job so there's many more explanations other than 'something has happened to him' in that sense

Yeah but why would he go from weekly updates to completely ghosting us? That does not seem like normal either.

Maybe he's just bummed out from all the roadblocks but atleast letting us know would be nice.

29 minutes ago, tuktukdriver said:

Yeah but why would he go from weekly updates to completely ghosting us? That does not seem like normal either.

Maybe he's just bummed out from all the roadblocks but atleast letting us know would be nice.

,aybe he has bad news he does not know how to break to us.

like uhhhhh give me a second to think

I think I know where he is 

He changed his identity and now lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico

This isn't actually true there is no hope for this game anyways

Sign in to follow this