Sign in to follow this  
nndrei

100% sure that Matt is fighting in Ukraine.

Just calculating since he stopped being active in the forum. Until the recent war in Ukraine started.

Hmmm idk....

Matscot1.jpg

war_1.jpg

Edited by Roxane
  • Like 5

It's plausible he is undercover there to learn how the russians keep cheating in apb. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Fasalina said:

It's plausible he is undercover there to learn how the russians keep cheating in apb. 

got to crack the runes so you can figure out there cheats. did he get a table? an index? a code? what cypher are they using?

He's trying to tap into those billions the US is throwing them. He's desperate. APB doesn't bring in enough cash, and he's got another game to develop.

Edited by BlatMan
  • Like 1

I think he got wrong address then... cus APB is full of Russians rn.

Well, maybe it's easier to fight in there than fight those cheaters in APB.

I dont think he is fighting. Pretty sure he is just moderating the bad language and offensive graffitti which is quite clearly ruining the war not to mention the hackusation.

• Like 1

If that's the case LO needs to start looking for a new CM because the only way someone's coming back from there is in a body bag

16 hours ago, Roxane said:

he stopped being active in the forum

Active?  Man hasn't been Active since a few months after they took over.

Active would mean being seen at least weekly or bi-monthly.

What do expect him to Change? Whaddya hope to Gain?

If and when he does show up, He'll have some long of Book of  $2.00 Tech Talk.

Which wont amount to Diddly

17 hours ago, Fasalina said:

you fr thinking russian players cheating...
well, you cant understand that with your cheeto-covered hands. at all, theres only rage kiddies. but its fr small amount. 

Merged.

12 hours ago, Temporal said:

I think he got wrong address then... cus APB is full of Russians rn.

Well, maybe it's easier to fight in there than fight those cheaters in APB.

apb always was filled by russian guys, my bro.
playing since 2014, ru server. awful experience, yet cool.

It's plausible he started the war so that they're now too busy to cheat in APB

• Like 6

Is it possible that Matt is from the Ukraine because Ukrainian people have conscription?

Everything makes sense now...

Edited by OmikronOverload
tsupid
  • Thanks 1

I like how i get forum warned for pointing saying a player was banned previously (and was on ffbans so its not a lie) yet everyone here is generalizing russians as being cheaters (which is obvious to anyone playing APB, but still not every russian is actually cheating).

• Like 1

you must remember a simple and understandable thing for a normal (not a moron) person - not all Russians who speak Russian especially swear. So, if you remember the "innova" server - the majority of the population there are Ukrainians.

nothing to see here

Edited by Coil

On 6/2/2022 at 2:31 PM, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

I like how i get forum warned for pointing saying a player was banned previously (and was on ffbans so its not a lie) yet everyone here is generalizing russians as being cheaters (which is obvious to anyone playing APB, but still not every russian is actually cheating).

hehe, i feel yeh, but it's not naming anyone specifically. Half the Americans cheat in APB, and West Coast Colby players are the worst offenders. :trollface: I'll never forgive LO for removing the :trollface: emote D:<

Edited by Noob_Guardian

28 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

hehe, i feel yeh, but it's not naming anyone specifically. Half the South Americans cheat in APB, and West Coast Colby players are the worst offenders because they came from Han. :trollface: I'll never forgive LO for removing the :trollface: emote D:<

ftfy

But in all seriousness it's usually the non regional players who cheat. Exception being China. Cheating is worst on those servers no matter what game you play.

Sign in to follow this