Jump to content
Ritual

05/11 Maintenance Announcement

Recommended Posts

Hello, everyone!

 

This Wednesday (05/11), 9 AM UTC, the standard weekly maintenance will occur. It is expected to last between 4 and 6 hours. As always, this maintenance also includes regular console maintenance.

 

Thank you for your patience during this period!

 

Regards,
Ritual

 

P.S: The thread has been cross-posted from Game Updates for convenience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

where is the blog u said hes makin last week..

Edited by AlienTM
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ya boy matty really let you take the heat on this one ritual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt n Selali took the money n run, Cuz knows Mack saw thru they evil ways.

Ya both can save yourselves allot of running, turn yourselves in to the nearest LEO.

Sending gold hackers after bronze legits to be toxic and Bully.

Protecting hackers at every turn. Matt Your a lost cause, n your employee selali is a toxic bully.

 Goto Jail n rot there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

btw today is exactly 4 years since LO took over(may 10th 2018)the first blog

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2018/5/10/open-letter-to-the-apb-reloaded-community

 

"I will however make one simple commitment right now. From here on out, I promise to communicate with the community on a regular basis. No more silence. Good, bad or ugly I will share where we are at."
Thats my favorite, hilarious.
ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS MATTO!
Gawd dangit!
Ill make one too: "I promise that i will play this game regularly, and spent my money on the game"

 

Can we agree on to buy something to get acess to Regular beta versions of the games current state, like paying 20 bucks a month or some shit?
This would help development and encourage you to pull this one of?

Edited by OmikronOverload
Forgot something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd imagine that if they had a time frame for Matt's post they would've announced it in the post last week, never once did they indicate that the post is coming within the next x amount of days, they simply let the community know that the concerns have been heard and Matt is making a post in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Frosi said:

I'd imagine that if they had a time frame for Matt's post they would've announced it in the post last week, never once did they indicate that the post is coming within the next x amount of days, they simply let the community know that the concerns have been heard and Matt is making a post in the future.

would've just been better if it wasn't mentioned everyone has a different perception soon which was the word they used could be Q2 2014 soon for all we know

Edited by MonkaS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

would've just been better if it wasn't mentioned everyone has a different perception soon which was the word they used could be Q2 2014 soon for all we know

I think that's a fair take to have but in the end there's just no doing right with the APB community, ppl will always find something to be negative about and I genuienly think he simply wanted us to know that he's still there and APB is still on his map of things to work on and that we'll hear more soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4-6 hrs for maint that doesnt make the servers anymore reliable. Either whoever is doing this is making bank for 3-5 hrs of doing nothing or you guys have some horrible IT. Also wheres Matt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2022 at 3:19 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

4-6 hrs for maint that doesnt make the servers anymore reliable. Either whoever is doing this is making bank for 3-5 hrs of doing nothing or you guys have some horrible IT. Also wheres Matt.

It seems like they are quite Interested in S.T.F.U (Ships that fight underground colab from Little Orbit and Descendent Studios) with a raise of 600.000 dollars. There is your Matt.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So again for everyone thinking they are just sitting on theyr patootie and doing nothing all day, i did my homework this time.

Whats that, they are looking for an backend game server engineer. Question is why tho? Im interested, probably something for a new project?
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3062742087/?refId=twGFymJBcFxQvJFLVXkivg%3D%3D&trackingId=4o8HuC%2BYDEG%2FsWnmO55cZA%3D%3D

There are actually 28 People working.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/little-orbit/people/
 

Last updated check this out.
https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Matthew-Scott/1489845087

They Hired this guy 1 day ago:
https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Brandon-Rush/2085722563

I think thats enough otherwise ill get banned from this Forum.
peace out

And they also lost a Lawsuit which looks like they are almost going to bankruptcy. (Seeking 60.8 Million in compensation)
https://www.pcgamer.com/a-messy-legal-dispute-puts-the-descent-reboot-in-peril/

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, OmikronOverload said:

And they also lost a Lawsuit which looks like they are almost going to bankruptcy. (Seeking 60.8 Million in compensation)

the lawsuit was settled out of court, the only public term was orbit purchasing descent underground outright so there's no info on if additional compensation was included - but descendent claims they accepted a fair offer in order to get the game released faster, even though a court decision seems like it would be in descendent's favor

 

the settlement announcement article was right on the mattscott page you linked, b- homework

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2022 at 2:37 PM, OmikronOverload said:

So again for everyone thinking they are just sitting on theyr patootie and doing nothing all day, i did my homework this time.

Whats that, they are looking for an backend game server engineer. Question is why tho? Im interested, probably something for a new project?
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3062742087/?refId=twGFymJBcFxQvJFLVXkivg%3D%3D&trackingId=4o8HuC%2BYDEG%2FsWnmO55cZA%3D%3D

There are actually 28 People working.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/little-orbit/people/
 

Last updated check this out.
https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Matthew-Scott/1489845087

They Hired this guy 1 day ago:
https://www.zoominfo.com/p/Brandon-Rush/2085722563

I think thats enough otherwise ill get banned from this Forum.
peace out

And they also lost a Lawsuit which looks like they are almost going to bankruptcy. (Seeking 60.8 Million in compensation)
https://www.pcgamer.com/a-messy-legal-dispute-puts-the-descent-reboot-in-peril/

Cheers

So new hires who know nothing about APB or the code that nobody else knows about. Seems like things will get done quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

So new hires who know nothing about APB or the code that nobody else knows about. Seems like things will get done quickly.

That wasnt my point, its to proof that there are people at LittleOrbit. I honestly dont care anymore how "quickly" things get done, only matters that they get it done anytime. You also have to account the fact of the court settlement which stated that Plaintiff cannot pay 600.000 dollars in refunds for Descendent Studios Kickstarter campaign for S.T.F.U which little orbit was publishing under theyr name, therefore things cant even get done "quickly" because they try to keep the company alive. Least thing you could do is being greatful that the game is kept on Life-Support, letting you know, that they want to work on it. when the time is ready.

 

cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OmikronOverload said:

That wasnt my point, its to proof that there are people at LittleOrbit. I honestly dont care anymore how "quickly" things get done, only matters that they get it done anytime. You also have to account the fact of the court settlement which stated that Plaintiff cannot pay 600.000 dollars in refunds for Descendent Studios Kickstarter campaign for S.T.F.U which little orbit was publishing under theyr name, therefore things cant even get done "quickly" because they try to keep the company alive. Least thing you could do is being greatful that the game is kept on Life-Support, letting you know, that they want to work on it. when the time is ready.

 

cheers.

The games been on life support since 2016. And while there is a settlement now there wasnt one when LO first took over. Since then they didnt even bother to attempt to fix the flaws in the live server that everyone had been telling them to fix. If they had focused on the live server to fix said issues maby there would be a much bigger server pop now. Maby if they did better weapon balancing then the ones we got (and nobody likes) wed have more ppl playing. Maby if they did more to resolve the hacker problem wed have more ppl playing. At the end of the day LO had years to fix these problems but they decided to ignore them all and work on a engine update that was never going to happen. Ill give them credit for keeping the game open however if LO had just done what needed to be done right away we wouldnt be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

 Since then they didnt even bother to attempt to fix the flaws in the live server that everyone had been telling them to fix.

They fixed the Flaws alright, but then they let him back in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...