Selali

Second wave of unbans

I think you should stop unbanning and start banning instead. People even streaming with invisible esp and hacks, like battleye aint doing nothing. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2018 at 12:12 AM, IZILISE said:

Not respecting the TOS and somethings else but they didn't wanted to tell me 

dude ur friend why he banned?

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

I think you should stop unbanning and start banning instead. People even streaming with invisible esp and hacks, like battleye aint doing nothing. 

dude there peaple got ban for nothing waiting for there unban

I got a ban just because i traded with rank 20 i think then after a day or somthing i got banned  the flucking prob is that i am middleman i was trusted i didnt scam anyone they said i am scammer i sent onther ticket i said i didint scam u can check tiggs they said  because u were hacker LMAO bro Tiggs wanted to give me anyban i hate that

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

btw i am with u but u can say can u stop banning the peaple who dont deserve that and start unban the peaple who didnt hack first

where the unban tickets are at right now ? last week a friend of mine got unbanned and his ticket was at 31XX

On 6/21/2018 at 1:12 AM, Snitch said:

I lost the chance of unban.
a4TFDZC.png

Now I'm really starting to get upset that the cheaters get the 2nd chance, but normal players don't get even a chance -_-

I got the same message from the same support agent and they keep ignoring my replies too this is bs

I think your ban case is different from the post. it means if you get banned after battleeye patch, you wont be unbanned as a wave of unbanning. thats different. 

On 7/3/2018 at 3:13 PM, Luminesca said:

+1

I have the same problem as many who do not unlock us the account and if the tea players who spent 5 years cheating and ruining the game ... and over in the case of several that can not be unlocked the account will no longer respond nothing ... I think apb reloaded is still the same as before and the cheaters too ... better leave the game ...

10 hours ago, PersianTiger said:

I think your ban case is different from the post. it means if you get banned after battleeye patch, you wont be unbanned as a wave of unbanning. thats different. 

+1
im banned since 2014 waiting for 24 days to get this bullcrap Edited by Zalman18

my acc was banned back in 2014 from FF and now the acc just not exist anymore for some reasons..... are they even deleting accounts now ? 

I think that the topic can in principle be closed. They ignore all tickets of this kind, sending them to the status of "solved". Relax...

Received an answer that they can not unblock, they will look for alternative solutions. Beautiful words to just say no.

same here got like we will keep the ban on for this account even tho never cheated on it just i was called a scammer even didint scammed anyone great job 

• Thanks 1

I have been waiting for a response from support since June 1. Thats over 6 weeks so im lost hope i Guedes 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2018 at 8:51 AM, SgtOzone said:

i dont think you understand why they are unbanning people..
i am going to say this once, and once only, the devs have already stated why.

They are unbanning people, because FairFight and some GM's banned people, that weren't actually hacking. Fairfight autobanned people, and GM's would ban people if they think someone looks sus, but its so hard to tell on this game if theres someone cheating if they are a closet hacker. ESP for instance, you can easily snap behind you because you saw someone behind you whilst having your char face that direction.

They aren't unbanning because they want to put hackers back in the game, they are helping OG players back into the game who use to play but got banned for BS reasons, they dont know who hacked, there is no evidence, so its easier to unban everyone, on a clean slate, and the hackers will get re-banned if they re-offend. Since theyve done this, population has swarmed back to the game.

People have came back, because they hope the game will continue and are showing support.
So yes i know quite well.
Maybe they should have lifted the bans from Gamersfirst admins, but all others should have been deleted.

And you don't know what you are saying is true. Regardless the banned players could make new players and act accordingly.

On 7/13/2018 at 9:42 AM, Faithh said:

my acc was banned back in 2014 from FF and now the acc just not exist anymore for some reasons..... are they even deleting accounts now ? 

Nice to see they take the advice of one as wise as me.

On 7/14/2018 at 3:34 AM, Snitch said:

Received an answer that they can not unblock, they will look for alternative solutions. Beautiful words to just say no.

Me and my gf got unbanned but my friend remained banned and is going through the same thing as you.
I know me and my gf was clean. I'm sure he was clean too... or maybe because we always played together and he did things we never knew about, got me and my gf banned so idk 🤔
I do hope everyone gets a second chance tho

Well tried agen no luck i got this Due to the severity of the violation of the terms of service the account is ineligible for un-banning. Well i guess back to playing other games when i even wrote the whole story they just dont care and unban almost everyone i know except for me thats great when you get false banned and they dont even listen to your end of the story.

• Like 1

"On the second day of unbanning, my true love said to me; such piece of sh....." 🇹🇷

Edited by Iamprophet
  • Like 2

My ban was extended from 7 days to indefinitely simply because I replied asking for clarification.

i showed up a little late to this. (Jest now made my request.) I am not sure what my ban was for but guessing it was bye GM if it wasn't auto unbanned which is interesting to know. i could be wrong though and i was overlooked for not having a ticket.

3 days no word so far from support on it. If it's even being looked in to yet are they still being swarmed? Or maybe their slowing down after second ban wave? I'll update if I ever get an answer but so far nothing.

I had to make another account for the forums because like 12 days ago i was sitting in social and i logged off my character to get off for the day and when i was back at the character selection screen it said i was 10008. Not sure what i was banned for but I am still waiting to hear back about what happened.

10 days so far no word of the ticket being even looked at wish i had some word to report but from what i can see the downsized their ticket reporting staff alot of it to stack this high in days.  Keep in mind the account was banned in 2016, so i was not apart of the Battleye system.  So as to why i am banned i am not sure but i know it wasn't fair fight is i wasn't automatically unbanned so either manual reporting or i got flagged bye to many people i did have a lot of rivalry with a lot of people when it came down to it.  As of now no word on to why i have been banned or if my ticket has even been looked at. "#83996" guess i'll add another update if anything new happens.

over 1 month no reply from the support staff on the subject i guess i am still banned for good great to know they didn't keep their word.

13 hours ago, RenTheRose said:

over 1 month no reply from the support staff on the subject i guess i am still banned for good great to know they didn't keep their word.

spam em.  make alt emails.