Selali

Second wave of unbans

On 10/28/2018 at 5:29 PM, RenTheRose said:

over 1 month no reply from the support staff on the subject i guess i am still banned for good great to know they didn't keep their word.

rip. hope they reply soon

My ticket is also over one month.  I have received word that they are still working on unbanning people but I have to say, the lack of communication on the subject is bothersome.  I still have that blind faith, i assume the next unban wave will be huge given the time interval.

2 months plus still pending 😛 they never replied at all doubt they will those of us that arrived late are jest ignored from what I can see

open a new ticket because after 3 months no reply who know maybe it will work so i now have 2 tickets out  #83996(3 month no reply) #86200(newest) 

that i still have not received a reply mean they are not unbanning anyone anymore even if it's wrongly done more will they give you the reason for the ban. suck for me because had 300 dollars worth of transaction ids over a 3 month period and with that much money on my old account can't seem to want to make a new one

15 hours ago, RenTheRose said:

open a new ticket because after 3 months no reply who know maybe it will work so i now have 2 tickets out  #83996(3 month no reply) #86200(newest) 

that i still have not received a reply mean they are not unbanning anyone anymore even if it's wrongly done more will they give you the reason for the ban. suck for me because had 300 dollars worth of transaction ids over a 3 month period and with that much money on my old account can't seem to want to make a new one

Trust I know the feeling.  I put too much time and money into my old account, I was just a little late to the unbanning thing.  Keeping that in mind though, I'm quite certain the dev team is just prioritizing the game itself over another unban wave.  All in all, they got their hands full so I still remain adamant that patience is the way to go.