ReaperTheButcher

Did someone notice..

Did someone sane here noticed that most of the recent threads here are only complaints ?
We should all be grateful for the progress Little Orbit™ did in 2 years that the old G1 couldn't do in 8 years
Take a look at the latest update, the ''mission impossible'', it has changed core game mechanics which were never touched before for some reason and personally made me wanna play missions again
We actually had progress on the notoriously mythical ''Engine Upgrade'' and we had 2 open betas already which helped them stress test even if you wasn't able to login
Oh and lets not forget the free premium during the COVID-19 era which we are still in (not for long hopefully).

So calm down your bosoms and respect the progress.
(now balance the goddamn PMG)

Edited by ReaperTheButcher
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

So a complaint about other threads?

Time to riot

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

most of the recent threads

Define "recent".

Isn't that the case with half of the threads in this forum anyway?

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Is that a complaint?

13 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

you mean 85%

And the removal of the loot boxes you forgot to say (I remember spent a lot on the volcano lootbox and got nothing on 2019, and because of that I didn't played the game for at least 1 year until the pandemic and the lockdown), with LO I see all going better, when they bought G1, I started to see again the forums, news but I waited a bit, until more news to return to the game, and I returned to play a few months ago.

But well, things doesn't come fast, always require some time, and with the 2 open betas of the 2.1, I just hope they release soon, with the cross-server matchmaking, I hope they do soon another open beta of the 2.1, but this time, I'll play more time (past open beta, I forgot and I only played the last 15mins xD)

Edited by monica_team
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

you mean 85%

Is that a complaint?

1 hour ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Take a look at the latest update, the ''mission impossible'', it has changed core game mechanics which were never touched before for some reason

wtf hes talkin about..anyway population keep dropin so this is indicative how well the game goes

We actually had progress on the notoriously mythical ''Engine Upgrade''

I guess..for 2 years even social and asylum which the "horrible" G1 almost finished-still running bad.So expect the final release of all maps not before spring of 2021(if ever happen)

Oh and lets not forget the free premium during the COVID-19 era which we are still in (not for long hopefully).

gonna be for long cause from september theyr lockin everybody once again

Edited by TheMessiah

42 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Is that a complaint?

Is that a complaint?

Because there is literally norhing else to talk about. Even Matt weekly update is still not here, we can’t even discuss it. We are on “hopefully waiting” state without specific date for EU and that just suc**.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saxtus said:

Is that a complaint?

idk man, to me? sounds like a complaint.

5 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

We should all be grateful for the progress Little Orbit™ did in 2 years that the old G1 couldn't do in 8 years

What if I tell you that LO is the bigger company and with deeper pockets so your comparison is just not correct. Please stop riding LO's d... so I don't have to defend G1.

They quickly realized the task is kinda out of their scope, let alone making a sequel, hence they sold the IP because I doubt the investors were quite happy seeing what a money pit APB is. They probably broke even after selling the IP and maybe even a bit on the top to fund the rest of the UE update and hope it's not going to massive blap so they can have additional revenue source...nothing wrong with it btw.

Matt Scott is already pre-emptively making posts about the sh.t performance that's going to be in 40/40 action districts. If this game doesn't generate enough revenue after UE you can be sure they will pull the trigger.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

What if I tell you that LO is the bigger company and with deeper pockets so your comparison is just not correct. Please stop riding LO's d... so I don't have to defend G1.

They quickly realized the task is kinda out of their scope, let alone making a sequel, hence they sold the IP because I doubt the investors were quite happy seeing what a money pit APB is. They probably broke even after selling the IP and maybe even a bit on the top to fund the rest of the UE update and hope it's not going to massive blap so they can have additional revenue source...nothing wrong with it btw.

Matt Scott is already pre-emptively making posts about the sh.t performance that's going to be in 40/40 action districts. If this game doesn't generate enough revenue after UE you can be sure they will pull the trigger.

Or at any point they realize that it’s not worth to continue due to remaining work load

6 hours ago, HighSociety said:

Sadly we can't see the old forums anymore than it would be 95% complaint 🤣

Sadly they didn't archive the old forums for some reason, really interesting content there 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Did someone sane here noticed that most of the recent threads here are only complaints ?
Take a look at the latest update, the ''mission impossible'', it has changed core game mechanics which were never touched before for some reason and personally made me wanna play missions again
We actually had progress on the notoriously mythical ''Engine Upgrade'' and we had 2 open betas already which helped them stress test even if you wasn't able to login

This is new how?

48 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

This is new how?

This phenomenon has reached new records i didn't say it was new, people should appreciate the fact that Little Orbit™ do everything in their power to keep this game alive.
And all people do is complain and spread hate to Little Orbit™ which sure is unbearable to me and any other respectable player.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

20 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

why attack the idea of criticism amidst progress when that isn't the issue? the issue is the same dozen players accusing half the playerbase of cheating, and accusing LO of "not giving a fuck" when they don't address their delusional concerns.

• Like 1

why wouldnt most of the threads be complaints?

if someone is happy and fine with how apb is going then why would they bother to make a thread?

15 minutes ago, 404 said:

why wouldnt most of the threads be complaints?

if someone is happy and fine with how apb is going then why would they bother to make a thread?

You mean like this?

• Like 1