Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cheater

Major stutters since new patch

Recommended Posts

so after the new patch I keep stuttering every couple of seconds and so do quite a lot of people.
Please fix.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cheater said:

so after the new patch I keep stuttering every couple of seconds and so do quite a lot of people.
Please fix.

Hey,

Since nobody is actually caring to respond to you. Here's a suggestion on what you can do.
 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FakeBungo said:

bro its ur pc bro

u r dumb beyond any reasonable state.
i7 8700k @ 5.1ghz
32 gb of ram @ 3666mhz

def my pc stuttering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Infinito said:

Here's a suggestion on what you can do.
 

 

Thank you @Infinito

This is the best thing you can do to help us track down the issue. Please send both your logs and your latency tests my way if you have suddenly gotten stuttering/latency spikes recently (detailed instructions are in the linked post).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you install any new games recently, specifically ones that use Xigncode3, like PUBG, Valorant or Black Desert Online? They install an invasive anticheat that runs as a driver, and causes performance problems in other games. You can try disabling the service and removing the xhunter1.sys file from C:\Windows

 

It could also be anything else, like a fan in your PC stopped working and your system is overheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cheater said:

u r dumb beyond any reasonable state.
i7 8700k @ 5.1ghz
32 gb of ram @ 3666mhz

def my pc stuttering

bro requires atleast 256gb of ram to play apb above 60 fps with no stuttering... and u need i11 processor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No stutters here, but I did have them when I switched pc. Tried reinstalling? Fixed it for me some months ago, as well as some other minor things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I mean if you want proof that it was the patch on Saturday then here.
 

Result '2020.08.01-03.07.22-13816.log'
    Min: 72.1712 ms
    Avg: 78.94527 ms
    Max: 97.1886 ms

Result '2020.08.01-03.19.46-14256.log'
    Min: 71.3041 ms
    Avg: 85.4222 ms
    Max: 116.7852 ms
                    
Result '2020.08.01-12.26.48-9680.log'
    Min: 133.9454 ms
    Avg: 151.3152 ms
    Max: 164.065 ms
                    
Result '2020.08.01-12.40.40-2708.log'
    Min: 132.7322 ms
    Avg: 154.2306 ms
    Max: 183.7335 ms
                    
Result '2020.08.01-14.31.30-8732.log'
    Min: 144.9759 ms
    Avg: 165.2323 ms
    Max: 199.3094 ms
                    
Result '2020.08.01-16.21.26-9260.log'
    Min: 135.9506 ms
    Avg: 157.4573 ms
    Max: 225.9577 ms
           

 

Edited by Iazer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

It might be the patch did not take well, and u are missing some components.

If u play trough steam try verify cache. If that does not help, reinstall the game, this will give u a clean slate, and properly install the game.

Also update your drivers!!!

If that does not work i fear the new patch does not take well with ur pc , try using the advanced launcher for APB, and set ur graphics more personal ! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Daan245 said:

Hi,

It might be the patch did not take well, and u are missing some components.

If u play trough steam try verify cache. If that does not help, reinstall the game, this will give u a clean slate, and properly install the game.

Also update your drivers!!!

If that does not work i fear the new patch does not take well with ur pc , try using the advanced launcher for APB, and set ur graphics more personal ! 

 

grand-theft-auto-4145-3.jpg
cant have lower graphics than this maybe you are idiot.

Edited by cheater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

APB has no lag just like it has no cheaters, only silver noob with slow PC would think apb is laggy or is even more laggy since LO updates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

here's the updates i got from my post in the social about this issue that i've been having since Beta gameplay:

"Oh APB is laggy and unstable? wow thats news?? quit crying." -unhelpful troll #1 (2 through 10 were basically the same)

"Please DM me the /latencytest report so we can get on it" -Staff member actually helping

"You could try lowering settings, editing your memory pool, changing garbage cleanup values" -several helpful players

 

All in all, i'm surprised there are so many angry people who play the game with minimal effort to get it to run well, then turn around and scold people who get the issue suddenly after an update or event.  Like i get it, you really hate the game and would rather see it crash and burn as opposed to be ironed out and turned into something great, but by playing it, you're enabling the opposite to happen, so... jokes on you troll.  As for the rest of those who really do care about the game and those who play it, these issues are new and not long recurring ones, so do not be dissuaded by the pizza faced boys here, their only goal is to ruin APB for others.

 

That being said, i did manage some solutions that will not work for all.  It appeared that the higher performance the hardware was, it MUCH improved gameplay experience.  I managed a barely stable OC to my RAM increasing it from 2666 to 3000 which brought my FPS up by 30 and the pairing of that with my OC CPU the hiccups i experienced were minor when they occurred.  This did not fix players teleporting around like Nightcrawler though, but that is to be expected of their 200ms latency while i'm sitting at 20ms West, 80ms East.  

 

Note: Even reinstalling the game completely did not fix this issue for me.  Settings don't change FPS for me at all, and i cannot play on potato graphics, though this is borderline potato at Maximum +8x AA with Nvidia enhancing it too.

Edited by Nafryti
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm.

Having really heavy stutters every 5 mins, sometimes even getting disconnected because of it, and all i do is playing social.

Never had anything like that in 10 years of this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Gro, did you try reinstalling and/or the steps mentioned by other users, such as @Nafryti? I haven't experienced issues yet myself, but I keep on hearing about them, would be curious to know if it works for you. good luck:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a GTX 1080. I updated the graphics driver to the latest (451.67) and it caused my GPU's memory clock to be stuck at the slowest speed. I reverted back to the previous driver and it went back to normal. Maybe the same is happening for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2020 at 12:20 AM, SquirrelFace said:

Did you install any new games recently, specifically ones that use Xigncode3, like PUBG, Valorant or Black Desert Online? They install an invasive anticheat that runs as a driver, and causes performance problems in other games. You can try disabling the service and removing the xhunter1.sys file from C:\Windows

 

It could also be anything else, like a fan in your PC stopped working and your system is overheating.

while i do understand that this is a valid issue, i believe xigncode or Riot vanguard isnt the issue here, battleye does also install a driver just as the other two mentioned AC's, idk about PUBG if it uses any of those i dont play pubg, but i do have Valorant and BDO installed and use them on a regular basis and these stutters does not exist on my setup, Ryzen 5 2600, RX 5600XT, 32gb @ 3222

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Thomas333 said:

Hey @Gro, did you try reinstalling and/or the steps mentioned by other users, such as @Nafryti? I haven't experienced issues yet myself, but I keep on hearing about them, would be curious to know if it works for you. good luck:)

Don't think that would solve anything.

It feels like cpu issue in the game. Maybe has something to do with eac, didn't have it year ago with eac though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, spher3 said:

while i do understand that this is a valid issue, i believe xigncode or Riot vanguard isnt the issue here, battleye does also install a driver just as the other two mentioned AC's, idk about PUBG if it uses any of those i dont play pubg, but i do have Valorant and BDO installed and use them on a regular basis and these stutters does not exist on my setup, Ryzen 5 2600, RX 5600XT, 32gb @ 3222

Reading on Reddit and other game forums it's usually the user's antivirus + that anticheat that causes the stutter. In all seriousness though idk how xigncode does not violate EU privacy laws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2020 at 2:46 AM, SquirrelFace said:

I have a GTX 1080. I updated the graphics driver to the latest (451.67) and it caused my GPU's memory clock to be stuck at the slowest speed. I reverted back to the previous driver and it went back to normal. Maybe the same is happening for you.

i have a 1070 Ti from EVGA and its a Reference design card, it sometimes gets pretty toasty, but it gets hotter in other games that utilize it far more.  The Clocks have not changed for me, could just be a bad update for your specific 3rd Party PCB Layout, i suggest checking their website for a fix/update rather than letting GeeForss Eggspearianss haphazardly fling driver pies at your HDD hoping they work.  (Apologies if you don't.)

 

On 8/17/2020 at 1:24 PM, Gro said:

It feels like cpu issue in the game.

The behavior is more like HDD stumbling, and I keep telemetry running on my 3 other monitors to keep a close eye on system performance, and i'm sad to say the usage of the GPU is getting lower and lower as time goes on after Beta.  Just couple nights ago it was barely over 20%  I recently boosted the executable SPECIFIC settings to enhance applications AA by 8x and no change in visual details, and lower GPU usage, NO OTHER RESOURCE increased.  HDD activity is incredibly low, CPU rarely goes over 50% while playing, and i'm more inclined to think its a PCIe lane hiccup cuz my Wifi Adapter goes dead for activity during the same time as the GPU activity drops during stutter.  Sure its all on the PCIe bus, but, they should be on their own dedicated lanes... the only thing that shares a lane is with the GPU and its the ASUS XG-C100F but the interface is PCIe3 x4, even if it did share with the GPU, it wouldn't make any noticeable impact, and considering it didn't in the past, there's no reason it should now after playing Beta.  Purely speculation, but since the PCIe Lanes are on CPU for Ryzen, and i feel like only Ryzen users are feeling this issue... could it be a microcode error triggered by something in the engine in Beta?  Wouldn't that be something, AMD's first security flaw, Intel's been hit hard by these... Might be worth investigating Lil-Orbees!

 

On 8/17/2020 at 8:12 PM, SquirrelFace said:

idk how xigncode does not violate EU privacy laws.

*Sarcasm* Probably cuz they slipped a couple quid in the politicians pockets, Hail Brexit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...