Timobelk

fightclubs are a mess

So after a while I decided to play fightclub again to see how I can gain tickets and have some fun in the progress. Asylum as much as I love the map as a fightclub map it's a hell. Is it just me or it's got some changes. Feels like I am playing almost a new Asylum.

What is annoying most of the times are glitches, characters getting stick in props, warping all over the place cant aim at anything. I see the enemy by the time I aim at it I am aiming at barricades, walls and other crap.

Shooting at invincible walls and similar junk while his bullets magically hit me.

Also spamming of the volcanos are insane. Looks like everyone should get one and spam rockets without any skill. Rockets hit through walls and fences while my bullets are in most cases blanks and bounce off everything or shoot through people. Everything is glitched. 

Some missions are by default 30 minutes long and can be dragged over an hour and I got paid in most cases 150-300-500$. While some 5 minutes long missions paid out around 900-1000. Which are rare.

At first I got paid 2k sometimes 3k then couple of missions in the payouts felt like they stopped. That is just complete insanity.

I found myself burning up how long I played a single mission and had to at few times take a break then ofc I got kicked out for inactivity and lost my progress. Even tho I moved sometimes. Cant even take a bathroom break without getting kicked and losing progress just 5 minutes before the end of already dragged 30+ minutes missions.

I seriously don't know how you people play this game so much and seen how some people jack up the golden prizes which are unrealistic. Do you seriously live in this game 24-7 to gain anything?! 

Went over to Baylan at first there were enough players, it was actually fun to play then suddenly some were teleporting around and slowly leaving the game.

I got stuck on silver tasks with two people in opposition.

Objectives took one hour to complete, 6 assists and after that another hour and half for 10 kills but it failed. I only had 9 with one more to complete and the game started lagging like crazy to the point server shut down. At least that is what it tells me when I tried to go back on.

So I guess I will have to come back another day to finish this.

I basically wasted one whole day on messing around in apb mostly in fightclubs and this doesn't feel like a progress at all. I don't even want to imagine what are the payouts without premium.

So all in all I guess I got reminded why the hell I didn't played this game for years and why many players left and are still leaving. And no sitting around in social club isn't playing a game. So don't be an ignorant idiot.

How can someone sit through 30+ minutes sometimes more then an hour on a single mission without a burnout I don't get it. You got be a complete masochist and without any activities or goals in life.

Edit:

And as predicted the masochist ignorant idiots downvoted and will continue to downvote my post and any others that point out things because they don't know any better. And yeah why not, let's not improve the game, lets keep it dead for more years to come and act dumb. Typical for these online games. Pointing things out and making suggestions isn't a rant. Ironically if it's so true that you like this game as it is, you are actually killing it. Or you are just bunch of randoms who don't care and are acting up on purpose so this game stays dead forever.  "Sure nothing is wrong with this game keep it up..."

Edited by hm3000
  • Like 11

Dats a nice rant.

Fight club is okay but should be taken like medicine...in small doses 

8 hours ago, hm3000 said:

Some missions are by default 30 minutes long and can be dragged over an hour. 

Cant even take a bathroom break without getting kicked and losing progress just 5 minutes before the end of already dragged 30+ minutes missions.

Yeah those mission timers should be shortened significally and rewards increased.

You need a bucket so you don't have to go to bathroom for now. 😂

Anyway good rant and quite amusing too. 😁

Is there even a single mission in this game that lasts up to an hour or more?

emote188.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

can someone format this properly for me so I can read it?

Its time for you to go back to school.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, hm3000 said:

Its time for you to go back to school.

Schools are closed cause of china flu though.

3 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Still less than an hour

16 hours ago, hm3000 said:

And as predicted the masochist ignorant idiots downvoted and will continue to downvote my post and any others that point out things because they don't know any better. And yeah why not, let's not improve the game, lets keep it dead for more years to come and act dumb. Typical for these online games. Pointing things out and making suggestions isn't a rant. Ironically if it's so true that you like this game as it is, you are actually killing it. Or you are just bunch of randoms who don't care and are acting up on purpose so this game stays dead forever.  "Sure nothing is wrong with this game keep it up..."

people downvoting your specific suggestions or feedback does not mean they want the entire game to stay exactly as it is, why are you pretending this is the case?

i feel like it will be lost on you, but complaining about people ruining the game while spewing toxicity at anyone and everyone who disagrees with you is some top tier hypocrisy lol

17 hours ago, hm3000 said:

I see the enemy by the time I aim at it I am aiming at barricades, walls and other crap.

Shooting at invincible walls and similar junk while his bullets magically hit me.

honestly sounds like you're just facing better players

Fight club needs to reward you 5 - 50 JT after every mission IMO. The grind it is right now is not worth it.

Edited by Gusvato3080
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2020 at 9:11 PM, Gusvato3080 said:

Fight club needs to reward you 5 - 50 JT after every mission IMO. The grind it is right now is not worth.

Oh you dont know what grind is. (talk about grind when you've completed all the roles and have 200k+ kills k?)

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

21 hours ago, hm3000 said:

I read over your entire rant twice and I didn't find a single constructive suggestion. Your format is basically, "this happened, this was dumb/insane" and sometimes you end with something negative about other players. This was absolutely a complete rant. Look over your own thread again and read it later when you've calmed down. That's a rant for sure.

No one is saying there's nothing wrong with the game, so I don't know who your quoting, but they don't speak for the entire community. Most people would agree the game has plenty of issues, but they're patient and just thankful LO is here to try and help change that.

Word of advice: Generally, people don't mind criticism threads, as long you take out all the negative raving and just explain (like an adult) what you didn't like and would prefer to see happen instead.

24 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Oh you dont know what grind is.

"Sweet summer child"

Edited by EvaPooh
Typo cause Engrish hard.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not even the half of it xD 

My experience:

Logs in Asylum. 3 missions in that last each 30 minutes. Each payouts. 1st mission 200$, 2nd mission 10$, 3rd mission 5$.

Next 4 missions lasted about 5 to 10 minutes depending on how it dragged. 1st 5$, 2nd 25$, 3rd 988$, 4th 257$

Next 3 missions lasted around 15 each gave me 0 $ at the end. So lets round it up at 200 minutes spent for pretty much nothing. I don't have all day and every day to basically live in this game.

Safe to say I wont be playing Asylum anymore or at least until the map gets fixed and we get normal payouts. 

How someone manages to get legit 60k+ seeing the scoreboards it's beyond me. Plus not just that the map is a complete mess on top of that lots of players obviously use exploits. There is no way in the world someone is "a good player" that changes targets, have a 360 vision of everything going on and is faster accurate surgical response then a robot or a script and doesn't die from around 10 others attacking him at once. So who ever says it's simply a good player tell it to your parents or someone who never played apb before.... Because people on here will never buy it.

Volcanos rpg and nade launchers should be banned from this map.

As for Baylan I like it. My only complaint would be the bugged out locations in which there is zero sound and sometimes the players don't render until death screen. For example someone kills me turns out he was in my face even tho there was no one until the death screen. Don't know if it's a bug or cheat but it happens often and it goes on my nerves.

APB in general have this hit detection issue for ages where I am in a cover shooting from it, my aim as the enemy yet the bullets are hitting a invincible wall or a corner of a building or prop while the enemies bullets go through and hit me or kill me. This is present on all maps since forever.

Plus the invincible nades. No indication of anything, no darker screen or any indication I am injured or the nade sounds like it exploded 100m from me but the next thing you know I am dead from it.

The whole game is a mess for 10 years and many left because of it. But hey it must be I suck at it and everyone is better then I am... /logic = 0\

Some people on here are just really "special". You either are protecting yourself and your actions in the game or someone you know but let me tell you it doesn't work in your favor and you should chose your words wisely. And for the people who make a reply with irrelevant content on threads, there is nothing to be said just thanks for proving my point about the majority of this community and I rest my case.

Edited by DinoDay
  • Like 4

On 8/6/2020 at 9:52 PM, ReaperTheButcher said:

Oh you dont know what grind is. (talk about grind when you've completed all the roles and have 200k+ kills k?)

You completed all the roles?

On 8/11/2020 at 10:46 AM, DeadPixels said:

You completed all the roles?

Yes, playing on Citadel and previously on Obeya i finished the game back in 2015, hit 200k total kills back in early 2017 this of course with short/long breaks as any long time player.

On 8/10/2020 at 5:01 PM, Tritioln said:

At the current game's economy and reward system this is unrealistic. These people need some serious mental help.

Naming & Shaming removed.    - Azukii

if gathering 100k+ is considered legit, healthy or normal you should have a reality check and these people should be checked if they indeed didn't use some kind of exploit etc

100k is nothing, people had been getting 200k per week, same as 100 completed activities in baylan.

Are you guys playing a different Asylum to me?

Now, I totally get that Baylan is trash, if I see that FC up, I send it back. I agree that the tasks are waaay too tedious and too grindy for the average player to realistically complete in a single session - although I guess this is why FC resets every week instead of daily like the Mission District JTs because you're meant to grind them over the space of a week, which sucks if you're a working pleb like me and can only play a single session a week anyway, but the point is, I hate Baylan due to the amount of time it legitimately takes to gain the same amount of JTs compared to Asylum (or even Mission Districts now). And the design is just awful, you basically just play "cat and mouse" with the red arrows in two main areas while the rest is just annoying boxes in the way of you easily getting to one of the two areas people mostly fight in. I have no idea why it's so popular.

Asylum is a completely different and is my bread and butter for juicy JTs, so you can understand why I'm all sorts of confused why y'all struggling to progress here but since no one else is mentioning "the rules" I'll have a go; 

Asylum's matches seem to be tied to the instance's population, so low pops will get short missions, either TDM or Item Hold. Higher to max pops will get you those """long""" matches, although tbh I can't ever recall ever being in a 30 minute long match. Maybe 20 minutes tops? But for me it's between 5 and 15 minutes. Higher to max pops will also get you some extra mission types like dual-VIP and Area Control/Domination. 

Progression in Asylum is directly tied to your scoreboard score - kills and assists - which is boosted to whether you win or lose the match and AFAIK Premium adds to this too. 

So, all you have to do to progress in Asylum is get on the scoreboard, that's it - one assist or kill and you're golden and you can chillax (lol as if, you're playing APB) until next round. The progression is slow to be sure, but as I said, the Asylums I play are shorter missions and I make do with barely single-digit kills/assists and mostly losing every match but it still adds up and I can smash out Bronze and then Silver rewards in about 30-40 minutes tops, which is why I'm confused as to how on earth y'all are getting such bad rewards over such a same period of time. But then once I clear Silver, I'm done, I'm happy with 200JTs and call it a week.

Chasing the Gold rewards is another story. Those "sick people" with scores in the $100ks, all they do is smash face, they're the ones topping the scoreboards and winning almost every round - and of course play a over the course of the week, but Gold rewards aren't that difficult, you just have to be in the top bracket, not on the top itself. I used my "just get on the board" tactic to get Gold rewards a few times, sure it took logging in daily, but still only 30 minute sessions.

The explosives spam - that's annoying af but explosives are annoying everywhere, it's just magnified in Asylum due to the closed quarters. But not everyone is using them, in my experience it's usually 1 or 2 repeat offenders, in fact there's one particular moron who doesn't use anything else and tends to kill off the district once they join so often I think they do it just to spoil everyone else's fun, but now I'm starting to rant. 

I say buff Flak Jacket, right now it stops you getting 1-shotted from these blockheads, but like I said, explosives are annoying everywhere, so why not toughen up the counter rather than keep nerfing the explosives?

Edited by KnifuWaifu

I doubt they accumulate that high score in a span of week because last time I checked the FC got reset and only less then two hours since the server was back on some players already had around 60k.

While me entering it at that moment I spent 4 hours on the damn thing that day and got barely half way to silver. Most times first mission paid me 1k if I did kills or objectives or not same crap, it have zero outcome in payouts and the premium money doesn't even count like it did years ago. Then the other missions dragged on forever. There is no skill just spamming triggerbots, p2w crap and explosives and pray for the best, one gets payout the other doesn't. That is not playing a game instead it's wasting time on toxic garbage and supporting the same. 

Also just remembered that I also last time in Asylum got spawnkilled to the point my team quit. Which is a more common thing in Baylan.

The last time I tried to get gold I spent almost a week everyday for hours mostly getting 0 payouts or some chum change. The final score I got was in that week was 29K which was barely enough to get gold. Safe to say never again will I waste my time on this.

Then there is ammo spent. I don't play missions, not that they pay out more anyways. There are also 30+ minute missions and can be dragged forever then get 5k payout with premium is just pathetic. Or when you get raped by tryhards and other psychotics you get 0$ or maybe if the game is generous you get 100$ for your hard work of avoiding getting spawn fucked everytime or chased by them.

So instead I had to sell crap on mp just so I get some money for ammo. Which can also waste additionally my time to do anything there too.

"30 minute sessions" is just one mission if extended it can go forever. Or if it's a short one. 10 minutes a mission lets say without no extensions this time, with next to no payout is still a pain and pointless, anything a normal person want to waste time on.

How can this be extended some might ask? Take a marker from opposition then camp it forever. Instead of just losing the damn thing and get paid out some griefing tryhard idiots just keep extending the already annoying mission. It can drag for an hour sometimes more like I already mentioned my older experiences. Also god forbid to take a break without losing some score or getting kicked out and losing the whole 30min mission. Which I also mentioned as one of the flaw.

Some people lose track of time so they don't even know wtf is happening and how much they wasted hours on, for a change I do have a track of time and soon as a 10 minute mission drags on even for it's double it's too much to be bothered with. So those daily 30 minute sessions are a fairytale, not reality. Even tho not every one can camp this game everyday.

Last two times I played Baylan, we got spawn killed to the point my team quit and the opposition soon after left the map too. It was abandoned for days now again.

In conclusion instead of fixing this game LO simply added a option to buy JT just to further milk the game and not bother looking into anything ...XD 

So don't worry all this will also fix the constant decline of playerbase...

So even talking about this is a waste of time really because this game needs a complete overhaul anyways.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, hm3000 said:

So even talking about this is a waste of time really

thanks for stopping by