Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Abduct / Devote said:

 IMO

This is all anyone is doing, giving their opinion.

It's not as if LO has to do anything because of crybabies on the forums, LO is smarter than that.

 

 

But yeah, stop trying to nerf everything.

Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well they nerfed the main gun now all these other trash guns are popping up being problematic. how about revert the ntec change? who the hell really saw this guy to be a problem before? pmg/nfas/oca users 

  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 4:59 PM, Lily Rain said:

 

Side note, but it would be nice if the STAR inherits FAR's stats as it is basically a buffed-STAR.

 

This will both help total-newbies compete and make FAR an xmas-earned reskin of the STAR. Waiting up to a year to get it is ridiculous but it won't be if it is made a reskin.

to be fair, the STAR has the exact same bloom recovery as the far, though i wouldn't mind it getting a little more accurate. I wouldn't want the star to become a FAR reskin, but im all for improving its functionality.

10 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

well they nerfed the main gun now all these other trash guns are popping up being problematic. how about revert the ntec change? who the hell really saw this guy to be a problem before? pmg/nfas/oca users 

imagine thinking that nerfing the ntec in cqc made all the other guns overpowered. kek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

to be fair, the STAR has the exact same bloom recovery as the far, though i wouldn't mind it getting a little more accurate. I wouldn't want the star to become a FAR reskin, but im all for improving its functionality.

FAR offers that little more accuracy. Yes, the bloom recovery is exactly the same, but FAR has a better marksman modifier. This reduces the need for hunting sight, which is great as new players won't have that from the get go (the starter STAR has no slots to fit it because of the slot system as well). In addition to added accuracy, FAR has a ttk of 0.7 seconds, which is on par with a stock PMG. Of course, new players will be fighting against cooling-jacket PMG so they would still be at a disadvantage, but at least 0.7s plus added accuracy gives them a chance compared to 0.75s

 

I know that making FAR a STAR reskin isn't great to those who waited for Xmas to get it, but we should think less about ourselves and more about the game as a whole. FAR is already an improved STAR, no reason to have new players missing out on that & wait potentially up to a year in order to even farm to get it. They wouldn't stay that long if their experience is not updated for no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

imagine thinking that nerfing the ntec in cqc made all the other guns overpowered. kek

Imagine thinking the ntec needed to be nerfed at all in the first place. kek

 

Game was way better before RP (at the end of their lifespan) touched the guns and even better before LO touched them. These changes to guns make the game way worse. Why add things to guns that were never apart of them before. You wanna do some silly mechanic on an armas gun like the swarm thats fine. Don't go changing base guns to play differently. 

 

Also taking weapon use data from fightclub ONLY is a very poor way to determine which guns need to be adjusted.

Edited by RespectThis
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

to be fair, the STAR has the exact same bloom recovery as the far, though i wouldn't mind it getting a little more accurate. I wouldn't want the star to become a FAR reskin, but im all for improving its functionality.

imagine thinking that nerfing the ntec in cqc made all the other guns overpowered. kek

You. Stop talking. You're a problem child for balancing, as you seem to just destroy anything you want including the Ntec. I like you a lot better when you don't try to discuss weapon balancing. 

 

usual_suspect.png

THIS is a problem. It's NO LONGER an opinion Cookie, I'm sorry. This man has no business here. 

Edited by Abduct / Devote
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 5:46 AM, Abduct / Devote said:

You. Stop talking. You're a problem child for balancing, as you seem to just destroy anything you want including the Ntec. I like you a lot better when you don't try to discuss weapon balancing. 

 

usual_suspect.png

THIS is a problem. It's NO LONGER an opinion Cookie, I'm sorry. This man has no business here. 

Oh no, God forbid I be active on the forums like I have been the last 8 YEARS. *Glares at 9,442k posts*

 

Merged.

 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:46 AM, RespectThis said:

Imagine thinking the ntec needed to be nerfed at all in the first place. kek

 

Game was way better before RP (at the end of their lifespan) touched the guns and even better before LO touched them. These changes to guns make the game way worse. Why add things to guns that were never apart of them before. You wanna do some silly mechanic on an armas gun like the swarm thats fine. Don't go changing base guns to play differently. 

 

Also taking weapon use data from fightclub ONLY is a very poor way to determine which guns need to be adjusted.

Imagine thinking that the NTEC should be far better than any other assault rifle in the game and stay that way at all times kek.

 

All weapons are subject to rebalance and reworks at any point, even as new guns are added to the game. Almost every game changes weapon balance and functionality at some point, even for the base weapons. If a weapon's functionality is too powerful, and the only way to make it more balanced is to rework how the gun functions, its going to happen.

 

Honestly though, having bullets straight up "disappear" after x distance to balance them, is a rather poor way to balance weapons (though making the bullet curve system did make it so many of the weapons NEEDED rebalanced even more than they would have). I remember many of them were extremely easy to use and get kills with, and a lot of times, a number of them were not fun to play against at all. A lot of the weapons were bound to be reworked sooner or later even without the range changes.

 

While I can somewhat agree about FC, it's also the easiest thing to gather data from quickly. I do feel Fin, would be better to gather data from.

On 5/20/2020 at 4:21 AM, Lily Rain said:

FAR offers that little more accuracy. Yes, the bloom recovery is exactly the same, but FAR has a better marksman modifier. This reduces the need for hunting sight, which is great as new players won't have that from the get go (the starter STAR has no slots to fit it because of the slot system as well). In addition to added accuracy, FAR has a ttk of 0.7 seconds, which is on par with a stock PMG. Of course, new players will be fighting against cooling-jacket PMG so they would still be at a disadvantage, but at least 0.7s plus added accuracy gives them a chance compared to 0.75s

 

I know that making FAR a STAR reskin isn't great to those who waited for Xmas to get it, but we should think less about ourselves and more about the game as a whole. FAR is already an improved STAR, no reason to have new players missing out on that & wait potentially up to a year in order to even farm to get it. They wouldn't stay that long if their experience is not updated for no reason.

I used to call for buffing the star's TTK to .7 to match the NTEC, and even suggested increasing the accuracy and bloom recovery. The ONLY thing G1 wanted to do was buff the bloom recovery, and that was only AFTER there was enough support for the star's bloom recovery to be buffed to that of the FAR's by a number of players. I don't want the star to be "exactly" the same as the FAR, but i don't mind increasing it's accuracy and reducing ttk more at all.

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, RespectThis said:

Imagine thinking the ntec needed to be nerfed at all in the first place. kek

we know what crutch you preferred now.

it outplayed any gun in any situation before the changes , so yes it was.

now the ntec  is much more balanced and better fair play because of it. its what gun balancing means

 

The Atac seems fine , the pmg I cant tell because of the lag lately from overcrowded servers ( its why Little Orbit mentioned needing more servers ) , and people need to stop saying to nerf everything just because they die for standing in the open like a blooming idiot.

Damn straight I'm going to shoot you .  How stupid do yo have to be to not use cover? pew pew pew dieeeeeeee. NEXT

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

we know what crutch you preferred now.

it outplayed any gun in any situation before the changes , so yes it was.

now the ntec  is much more balanced and better fair play because of it. its what gun balancing means

 

The Atac seems fine , the pmg I cant tell because of the lag lately from overcrowded servers ( its why Little Orbit mentioned needing more servers ) , and people need to stop saying to nerf everything just because they die for standing in the open like a blooming idiot.

Damn straight I'm going to shoot you .  How stupid do yo have to be to not use cover? pew pew pew dieeeeeeee. NEXT

PMG has needed a minor one since it got buffed in like 2012/2013. It did need a minor buff from the original stats, though the current iteration is a bit too oppressive imo. I'm fine with it reaching out further and more accurately than the OCA, (20-35m) but if so its ttk is going to need increased slightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Oh no, God forbid I be active on the forums like I have been the last 8 YEARS. *Glares at 9,442k posts*

Look at what you reply to? Get outa here. Stop ruining the game with terrible suggestions.

 

You're argument about the Ntec is that you seem to think we wanted it to be the god weapon, in reality it was good but should just buff other weapons to it's level if anything. The HB2 nerf was enough, and then nope we had to butcher it. 


Your "balance" was to get rid of a gun that frustrates you, that's it. "I hate vsing this weapon, nerf it!" Terrible, terrible. Shame on you. 

Edited by Abduct / Devote
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I used to call for buffing the star's TTK to .7 to match the NTEC, and even suggested increasing the accuracy and bloom recovery. The ONLY thing G1 wanted to do was buff the bloom recovery, and that was only AFTER there was enough support for the star's bloom recovery to be buffed to that of the FAR's by a number of players. I don't want the star to be "exactly" the same as the FAR, but i don't mind increasing it's accuracy and reducing ttk more at all.

Yeah, that would actually work out pretty well. I'm down for it. Well said~

 

♥♣♦♠ G1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Imagine thinking that the NTEC should be far better than any other assault rifle in the game and stay that way at all times kek.

 

It wasn't "far better". As i've said before its been proven before that the star is very strong after its buffs. Players have used it and done very well with it. Maybe buff other guns to be a bit stronger here and there instead of just absolutely killing assault rifles in general. I.e The star buff was good. The adder buff was good as well. Tweaking them a bit more would make them better. I understand they can't balance every other week but slightly buffing them would help. I also still believe that the start needs to stay where it is now more or less because its still the starting weapon. Its suppose to feel comfortable and easy to use for new players. There for the range of buffs it can truly get without disrupting that idea of a "stater weapon" is hard to do. Nerfing the ntec multiple times doesn't help anything. It has just been on a downhill slope non-stop. The only "nerf" that was every justified on the ntec was lowering the damage slightly so you couldn't run heavy barrel without a penalty. "Nerf Meta" is and always has been a terrible way to go. Just look at what happened to the obeya when they nerfed that a few years ago. The gun was dead in the water till they reverted those changes. Its better to do slight adjustments like the hb2 change. 

 

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

we know what crutch you preferred now.

it outplayed any gun in any situation before the changes , so yes it was.

now the ntec  is much more balanced and better fair play because of it. its what gun balancing means.

You know my crutch now? Not sure if thats suppose to be a backhanded insult but ok i guess. Wouldn't call it a crutch i just enjoyed the weapon. I can use any weapon if i wanted to its just the ntec was the most enjoyable. It also didn't outplay any gun in any situation. That idea is pretty flawed. Sure you can beat other people with it in cqc if you're playing right. That alone doesn't make it "outplaying any gun". I've killed plenty of ntec users in cqc with the oca and at range with the obir before any changes to it. Its an assault rifle its purpose is to be multi-functioning but it is by no means able to outplay ANY gun in ANY situation. By much more balanced you mean people would rather use the ursus over it than the base gun. Seems strange a jmb gun has better mechanics than the base variant.

Edited by RespectThis
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RespectThis said:

I can use any weapon if i wanted to its just the ntec was the most enjoyable

I second this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2020 at 4:22 PM, RespectThis said:

It wasn't "far better"

cqc the n tec dominated , so yes it was far better.

Its why anyone who wanted to get the upperhand used it , and was known for it for an extremely long time. years. eons.

not a backhanded insult  it was just a jest loosen up a bit. I'm not that type of person.

 

Edited from being worded wrong. i was referring to cqc. ntec is meant to kill up to 70 m not taht it dominated at 70.

Edited by Fortune Runner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

cqc up to 70 away n tec dominated

Actually speechless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

cqc up to 70 away n tec dominated , so yes it was far better.

Its why anyone who wanted to get the upperhand used it , and was known for it for an extremely long time. years. eons.

not a backhanded insult  it was just a jest loosen up a bit. I'm not that type of person.

 

 

it didnt dominate cqc. it was usable ya, not the best in cqc. 

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

cqc up to 70 away n tec dominated , so yes it was far better.

Its why anyone who wanted to get the upperhand used it , and was known for it for an extremely long time. years. eons.

not a backhanded insult  it was just a jest loosen up a bit. I'm not that type of person.

 

 

It didn't dominate in cqc and def was not dominating at 70m. You're dying at 70m to an ntec then you're just playing poorly. I agree it was strong but def not dominating or above any and all weapons. I'm not mad or triggered at you but the general mentality of the apb community is "spleshul". So usually backhanded insults are knitted into reply's and comments

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2020 at 1:22 AM, RespectThis said:

It wasn't "far better". As i've said before its been proven before that the star is very strong after its buffs. Players have used it and done very well with it. Maybe buff other guns to be a bit stronger here and there instead of just absolutely killing assault rifles in general. I.e The star buff was good. The adder buff was good as well. Tweaking them a bit more would make them better. I understand they can't balance every other week but slightly buffing them would help. I also still believe that the start needs to stay where it is now more or less because its still the starting weapon. Its suppose to feel comfortable and easy to use for new players. There for the range of buffs it can truly get without disrupting that idea of a "stater weapon" is hard to do. Nerfing the ntec multiple times doesn't help anything. It has just been on a downhill slope non-stop. The only "nerf" that was every justified on the ntec was lowering the damage slightly so you couldn't run heavy barrel without a penalty. "Nerf Meta" is and always has been a terrible way to go. Just look at what happened to the obeya when they nerfed that a few years ago. The gun was dead in the water till they reverted those changes. Its better to do slight adjustments like the hb2 change. 

 

You know my crutch now? Not sure if thats suppose to be a backhanded insult but ok i guess. Wouldn't call it a crutch i just enjoyed the weapon. I can use any weapon if i wanted to its just the ntec was the most enjoyable. It also didn't outplay any gun in any situation. That idea is pretty flawed. Sure you can beat other people with it in cqc if you're playing right. That alone doesn't make it "outplaying any gun". I've killed plenty of ntec users in cqc with the oca and at range with the obir before any changes to it. Its an assault rifle its purpose is to be multi-functioning but it is by no means able to outplay ANY gun in ANY situation. By much more balanced you mean people would rather use the ursus over it than the base gun. Seems strange a jmb gun has better mechanics than the base variant.

You shouldn't have to buff every gun to compete if only a single weapon is the problem. Any other weapon that was at NTEC's powerlevel in any niche got hardnerfed. While I agree there are still a number of minor buffs and minor nerfs that can happen to a large number of weapons in this game, the fact remains that if they had been buffed to be competitive against the NTEC, they would have been nerfed to the ground shortly after. I strongly disagree that simply because a weapon is what you start with, that it should be inferior to other weapons as well most games nowadays do not follow that, nor should APB, especially since you can 3 slot the STAR as any other weapon. In fact there was at one point a push to MAKE the NTEC the starter weapon.

 

To be fair the Ursus was always considered a better ntec lol. G1 wasn't great at balancing new weapons, half of them are complete trash, the other half got nerfed, and a most of them still need reworks to some degree.

 

The obeya got the hammer because G1 thought it was too powerful because of the "range dropoff" changes. While I see the issues that the dropoff addition to weapons has created with balance, i cannot say that the weapons were any more balanced just because they couldn't shoot past their range. I wouldn't go back to pre-drop stats on weapons, however I wouldn't mind losing the damage drop per say if the weapons remained the same as is, and got minor tweaks from there.

 

Merged.

 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:54 AM, Abduct / Devote said:

Look at what you reply to? Get outa here. Stop ruining the game with terrible suggestions.

 

You're argument about the Ntec is that you seem to think we wanted it to be the god weapon, in reality it was good but should just buff other weapons to it's level if anything. The HB2 nerf was enough, and then nope we had to butcher it. 


Your "balance" was to get rid of a gun that frustrates you, that's it. "I hate vsing this weapon, nerf it!" Terrible, terrible. Shame on you. 

Any weapon that got even remotely close to how powerful or versatile the NTEC was got nerfed. The problem is you can buff all the weapons you want, and it'll lead to worse gameplay. APB was never made to have this fast of TTK with weapons. Buffing them to do just that would be worse than making a handful of nerfs, buffing weaker weapons, and tweaking out the problems from there. Only buffing weapons "feels good" but ignores some of the core issues with doing so in APB and with game balance. You can't power-creep yourself to a balanced state.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You can't power-creep yourself to a balanced state.

You can't... what's the opposite of power creep?
Well whatever it is, just doing that wont create balance either.

Some things need buffs others need nerfs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2020 at 10:28 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

Any weapon that got even remotely close to how powerful or versatile the NTEC was got nerfed. The problem is you can buff all the weapons you want, and it'll lead to worse gameplay. APB was never made to have this fast of TTK with weapons. Buffing them to do just that would be worse than making a handful of nerfs, buffing weaker weapons, and tweaking out the problems from there. Only buffing weapons "feels good" but ignores some of the core issues with doing so in APB and with game balance. You can't power-creep yourself to a balanced state.

"how powerful or versatile" Bro, you and quite a few others were malding that it was outperforming in CQC. In reality, those guns won out more times than the Ntec did, lol. OCA dominated the NTEC in CQC. PMG and SGs played better in CQC battles too, because they work better with CQC scenarios. At longer ranges past 60, It was definitely outperformed better. It was great at it's main range, but not so "dominating" as you so claim it in the other areas. You're actually a Insult removed.    - Azukii, you and the others, for bullying the devs into nerfing it because of this. "They just nerfed cqc lol" No, they basically killed the gun, it wasn't just a "cqc nerf" and you know it. 

 

To your last point, I never claimed to power creep stuff to that point, you're purposefully misinterpreting to your narrative that is absolutely false and founded on a throne of f**king bull****. I will hit you with another line: You cannot keep nerfing things that hurt your feelings and still claim you want "balance." I MAINED OBIR/OBEYA, I didn't even TOUCH rifleman as much as them, and you all claim like you nerfed my crutch or something. Boy, you are all so delusional. There was nothing wrong with the NTEC in reality after the HB2 nerf, it was in a good state. But nope, even without other changes it was "too op" even though it hadn't ever been buffed? This is how we ended up in this state, Borus, and this is why Provo bullied you so much back in the day. Because you actually are so toxic to the game's balancing with your hatred of this gun. 

 

If you ever lost in CQC to the Ntec with a CQC oriented weapon like the OCA, it was YOUR fault, not the gun. Don't you dare pretend otherwise, I know you're full of it. You were all just to embarrassed to admit it.

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

You shouldn't have to buff every gun to compete if only a single weapon is the problem. Any other weapon that was at NTEC's powerlevel in any niche got hardnerfed. While I agree there are still a number of minor buffs and minor nerfs that can happen to a large number of weapons in this game, the fact remains that if they had been buffed to be competitive against the NTEC, they would have been nerfed to the ground shortly after. I strongly disagree that simply because a weapon is what you start with, that it should be inferior to other weapons as well most games nowadays do not follow that, nor should APB, especially since you can 3 slot the STAR as any other weapon. In fact there was at one point a push to MAKE the NTEC the starter weapon.

 

To be fair the Ursus was always considered a better ntec lol. G1 wasn't great at balancing new weapons, half of them are complete trash, the other half got nerfed, and a most of them still need reworks to some degree.

 

The obeya got the hammer because G1 thought it was too powerful because of the "range dropoff" changes. While I see the issues that the dropoff addition to weapons has created with balance, i cannot say that the weapons were any more balanced just because they couldn't shoot past their range. I wouldn't go back to pre-drop stats on weapons, however I wouldn't mind losing the damage drop per say if the weapons remained the same as is, and got minor tweaks from there.

I'm not saying every gun has to be on the same level as the ntec. Im saying that other guns need to be buffed because they don't bring anything to the game. The solo gun that stands out apart from the ntec would be the ATAC. Its decent at mid range and strong in CQC. Why? Because that was the design choice behind the gun. Its the reverse of the ntec if you think about really. Ntec was strong at mid range fights and decent at cqc (if used correctly). What other weapons where hard nerfed? The only gun that received an extremely hard nerf was the obeya. Which was later on reverted because of how stupid of a decision that was. I'm not saying the star has to be inferior and its by no means inferior. Have a chit chat with abduct if you wanna talk about how strong the star actually is. The idea of the star is to be a jack of all trades because it is a starter weapon.

 

The ursus was always considered better? Im not sure where you're pulling that from but alright. The base ntec tap firing was much better along with the capability to have 3 mods on it.

 

They thought and were clearly mistaken. The obeya's highest use was back when the game was still in open beta when it easily competed with the hvr. That nerf came quite a while after when the obeya was still in a good state. Extremely strong at mid range and ok at extreme ranges. 

 

Merged.

 

On 5/21/2020 at 9:10 AM, Fortune Runner said:

And yet the number one complaint back then by most of APB players was exactly that

Number one? There were alot of complaints as there are now about anything in this game.

 

-quick switching

-scout jump shots

-car det

-car spawners

-radar tower

-atac being to strong

-whisper being broken

-running with items

-pig perc

-stun guns being op

-vegas & pinoneer

-hvr damage in general (being the most complained about)

-fbw to strong

-rfp (long ago and recently) being to strong

-X faction having easier missions

-Fast and Incarcerated mission

-Car surfer

 

The list goes on on people making post after post about these topics. Its not just the ntec at all. Alot of people dislike the damage output of the hvr in particular. Hence why it got nerfed once before and people still commented on the gun saying it was way to strong (which it is). LO solution was laughable. All they need to do was lower the damage on it to fix the problem. Lots of posts about scout jump shots as well saying its way to strong and no risk. Definitely think you're blowing the ntec complaints out of proportion. 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RespectThis said:

 

You posted a lot of what was talked about by some yet the number one complaint was always the ntec.

There's a reason why it was known as a crutch gun for mostly all situations  and why Little Orbit changed it.

now you guys don't have that ntec being too out of balance so you complain about another gun that seems fine ( still a decent chance to lose with an atac )

4 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Any weapon that got even remotely close to how powerful or versatile the NTEC was got nerfed. The problem is you can buff all the weapons you want, and it'll lead to worse gameplay. APB was never made to have this fast of TTK with weapons. Buffing them to do just that would be worse than making a handful of nerfs, buffing weaker weapons, and tweaking out the problems from there. Only buffing weapons "feels good" but ignores some of the core issues with doing so in APB and with game balance. You can't power-creep yourself to a balanced state.

agreed.

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

You posted a lot of what was talked about by some yet the number one complaint was always the ntec.

There's a reason why it was known as a crutch gun for mostly all situations  and why Little Orbit changed it.

now you guys don't have that ntec being too out of balance so you complain about another gun that seems fine ( still a decent chance to lose with an atac )

agreed.

Talked about by some? More than "some" have mentioned the hvr's damage and should have its toned down. The gun isn't a crutch because if that was the case anyone could use it which is pretty obvious that people can't. There are ALOT of bad ntec users. I've been around a very long time and you can see the difference between those who put in the time, effort, and enjoy using the gun. Compared to those who see a gun think its op broken try to use it and get stomped. Just because people put time into using a gun doesn't make it a crutch. The fact that you're constantly falling back to it being a crutch weapon is funny. You want a crutch weapon? Look at the hvr hence the "silver sniper". 85 cannon that allows you to tap your target with almost any gun for a kill. Also why do you think im now complaining about other guns? The only gun i've ever had an issue with in this game is the HVR. So please don't go assuming that i'm just complaining about things because im upset about the ntec.

Edited by RespectThis
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys still cannot refute anything I've said with facts but just personal opinions of your whining. Lol. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...