Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Donjae

New! bounty poll

THEY SHOULD REMOVE THE BOUNTY THING FROM THE GAME ?   

105 members have voted

  1. 1. THEY SHOULD REMOVE THE BOUNTY THING FROM THE GAME ?

    • Yes, its not help in anything only ruin others in missions
      30
    • No but it need to change
      52
    • Keep it how it is
      23


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, illgot said:

it doesn't need to change

the game absolutely needs to change

3 minutes ago, illgot said:

Without N5/P5 you would have players with a much greater skill level dominating every game against those with a lower skill level

 

Im not sure why you think the dominant player dying one extra time makes any sort of difference in a lopsided match. Do they suddenly stop dominating because they died one time to an out of mission player? And on top of that, if this dominant players finishes a mission while N5/P5 they can now dominate anyone they want, they can interfere in any mission they want. so Im not sure how it makes things more fair tbh.

 

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The system certainly needs a change.

 

I'd like to see what management have as potential solutions, but there's personal agendas at work in the player base, let's be honest here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, illgot said:

There is more of an issue of N5/P5 killing random players to lose their wanted status.  For enforcers the punishment for killing a P5 is losing all your prestige.

yes it goes both ways, and it should be punishable both ways

 

just the fact that this is an issue shows that the n5/p5 system is poorly implemented currently

 

 

3 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

There are usually two situations where one gets a bounty.

You either stomp your opposition hard in which dying once just prolongs their misery for one more stage to be farmed.

Or you have a prolonged equal matchup with good balance where people reach bounty solely on the length of the mission leading to one side inevitably being screwed over towards the crucial finish.

In both cases it doesn't provide any positive reinforcement.

third situation, you performed well last mission and randomly pop n5/p5 during the current mission regardless of performance

 

 

2 hours ago, illgot said:

it doesn't need to change.  It helps balance the game, especially now that our population is less than 100 players in mission districts during prime time.

 

Without N5/P5 you would have players with a much greater skill level dominating every game against those with a lower skill level.  The bounty system interrupts one sided fights and allows the lesser skilled team a chance to complete an objective once the top opposing player is taken out by randoms.

it doesn’t balance the game at all really, your example of a bounty death helping low skill players complete an obj just means that they’re going to be farmed for another entire mission stage instead of the mission ending and both sides (ideally) finding more equal opp

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, illgot said:

it doesn't need to change.  It helps balance the game, especially now that our population is less than 100 players in mission districts during prime time.

 

Without N5/P5 you would have players with a much greater skill level dominating every game against those with a lower skill level.  The bounty system interrupts one sided fights and allows the lesser skilled team a chance to complete an objective once the top opposing player is taken out by randoms.

Except you can get N5/P5 completely randomly when you least expect. Even if you're performing at a mediocre level - you're still building up threat.

 

Then final stage, super critical moment, and you get *5 then get ganked and throw the mission... How is that a good thing? The bounty system is so stupid, it doesn't balance anything and is generally seen by the entire community as a poorly implemented gimmick than a balancing feature. It's just awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Solamente said:

yes it goes both ways, and it should be punishable both ways

 

just the fact that this is an issue shows that the n5/p5 system is poorly implemented currently

 

 

third situation, you performed well last mission and randomly pop n5/p5 during the current mission regardless of performance

 

 

it doesn’t balance the game at all really, your example of a bounty death helping low skill players complete an obj just means that they’re going to be farmed for another entire mission stage instead of the mission ending and both sides (ideally) finding more equal opp

 

 

 

 

The issue I find is when a P5 tries to kill me (enforcer) to drop their bounty status.  I have two choices, either run and abandon my mission or let them kill me.  If I defend myself I lose all my prestige which is a severe punishment if I am only defending myself.  It takes me a few missions to get back to P4.

 

The who shot first mechanic maybe impossible with this game so I don't expect the system to ever be able to differentiate between an Enforcer killing a P5 for fun or one defending themselves from a P5 looking to drop their bounty status.

 

The only change I want from the bounty system is that killing fellow crims or enforcers while P5/N5 drops your status to P0/N0 instead of P4/N4.  If you want to kill a team mate or someone from your faction to drop your bounty, it should come with a punishment.

 

The bounty system helps balance games.  I have seen people win or lose missions because the bounty system kicked in at the right moment.  People here wouldn't be as upset as they are in this thread if it didn't impact their missions.

Edited by illgot
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, illgot said:

The bounty system helps balance games.  I have seen people win or lose missions because the bounty system kicked in at the right moment.

AKA good players being arbitrarily punished for performing well in a mission for no good reason other than a gimmicky mechanic to enhance 'fun'. You keep clamoring about it's benefit as a balancing mechanic, but cannot seem to grasp how unbelievably idiotic that sounds.

 

There's a reason more people want it changed/removed over keeping it. It sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

AKA good players being arbitrarily punished for performing well in a mission for no good reason other than a gimmicky mechanic to enhance 'fun'. You keep clamoring about it's benefit as a balancing mechanic, but cannot seem to grasp how unbelievably idiotic that sounds.

 

There's a reason more people want it changed/removed over keeping it. It sucks.

Good players?  Better players, maybe better equipped, higher rank, etc.

 

Most of the bounties are placed on reroll gold players, maxed out gold players that will dominate against the greater majority, or maxed out characters pounding on low rank bronze or low silvers in the bronze district.

 

Sorry but you get zero sympathy from me because you are a much higher skill level and often 10 times better equipped than the rank 40 bronze team you are destroying in the bronze district.  (you have been playing since 2013 so should have a maxed out Enforcer and Crim).

 

I get killed all the time at crucial moments due to bounty and you know why?  Usually because I am destroying the opposition who stands no chance at winning without outside interference.

 

You never see low ranked bronze or low threat silvers going P5/N5.  They aren't the ones in this thread complaining about losing a mission or getting killed due to being bountied.

 

The bounty system helps the lower skilled players advance their missions.  It acts as a system of balance.

Edited by illgot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk why everyone wants the bounty system to be removed.I find pleasure having a killstreak and then the legendary Alfonso3421 snipes me from 90m making me lose the killstreak and most likely the objective 

Edited by scian
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, illgot said:

The issue I find is when a P5 tries to kill me (enforcer) to drop their bounty status.  I have two choices, either run and abandon my mission or let them kill me.  If I defend myself I lose all my prestige which is a severe punishment if I am only defending myself.  It takes me a few missions to get back to P4.

 

The who shot first mechanic maybe impossible with this game so I don't expect the system to ever be able to differentiate between an Enforcer killing a P5 for fun or one defending themselves from a P5 looking to drop their bounty status.

 

The only change I want from the bounty system is that killing fellow crims or enforcers while P5/N5 drops your status to P0/N0 instead of P4/N4.  If you want to kill a team mate or someone from your faction to drop your bounty, it should come with a punishment.

you seem out of touch

 

your proposed change would only increase the factionkilling - getting n0/p0 is a reward for players (except you apparently) because it means more time until the next shitty n5/p5 situation

 

no one is worried about the trivial money decrease from enemy kills when not going n5/p5 could mean winning a mission and getting exponentially more money

 

 

29 minutes ago, illgot said:

The bounty system helps balance games.  I have seen people win or lose missions because the bounty system kicked in at the right moment.  People here wouldn't be as upset as they are in this thread if it didn't impact their missions.

impacting a mission is not synonymous with balancing a mission, no need to pretend otherwise

 

as already stated notoriety/prestige have no real relation to how well a player’s current performance is, anyone actively contributing to every mission will pop n5/p5 regularly

 

people are “upset” because the n5/p5 system is just another layer of unhealthy rng on top of all the other suboptimal rng of apb - there’s no controlling whether other n5/p5 players interfere with your mission, there’s no controlling whether other players will interfere with your mission when you’re n5/p5, and 50% of the population can’t even control when they go p5

 

notoriety and prestige have no real place in apb anymore tbh, they haven’t affected mission rewards in years and open world activities have been a rare occurrence for a similar amount of time 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, illgot said:

Sorry but you get zero sympathy from me because you are a much higher skill level and often 10 times better...

 

RABBLE, RABBLE...


RABBLE!

RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE!

Damn, that's a big assumption about me. You missed one of my posts, by the way. You never retorted about threat generation even if you're not a "superstar". Just because people getting bounties are good, doesn't mean implementing a mechanic to kill them for it is good.

 

@Solamente said everything else I wanted to say, case closed imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Solamente said:

you seem out of touch

 

your proposed change would only increase the factionkilling - getting n0/p0 is a reward for players (except you apparently) because it means more time until the next shitty n5/p5 situation

 

no one is worried about the trivial money decrease from enemy kills when not going n5/p5 could mean winning a mission and getting exponentially more money

 

 

impacting a mission is not synonymous with balancing a mission, no need to pretend otherwise

 

as already stated notoriety/prestige have no real relation to how well a player’s current performance is, anyone actively contributing to every mission will pop n5/p5 regularly

 

people are “upset” because the n5/p5 system is just another layer of unhealthy rng on top of all the other suboptimal rng of apb - there’s no controlling whether other n5/p5 players interfere with your mission, there’s no controlling whether other players will interfere with your mission when you’re n5/p5, and 50% of the population can’t even control when they go p5

 

notoriety and prestige have no real place in apb anymore tbh, they haven’t affected mission rewards in years and open world activities have been a rare occurrence for a similar amount of time 

On my crim I maintain N4 status.  It helps with the cost of rockets and buying weapon mods/legendaries.  If I am too close to N5 I just drop my notoriety at a contact and blow up a few cars to regain N4.

 

On my enforcers it's a little harder.  I just go P5, if I survive the mission I go around arresting people until I get killed then queue up for more missions.  I don't know of a way to quickly drop prestige like crims can.

 

For you the money may seem like nothing but ignoring the multiplier bonus seems like a waste of credits to me.

 

 

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they should just keep it for the mission and not outside players. so you get n5/p5 bonuses but you are on the mini map for the op team in the same mission. maybe award joker tickets for achieving 5,10,20+ kill streaks while bounty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, illgot said:

On my crim I maintain N4 status.  It helps with the cost of rockets and buying weapon mods/legendaries.  If I am too close to N5 I just drop my notoriety at a contact and blow up a few cars to regain N4.

 

On my enforcers it's a little harder.  I just go P5, if I survive the mission I go around arresting people until I get killed then queue up for more missions.  I don't know of a way to quickly drop prestige like crims can.

 

For you the money may seem like nothing but ignoring the multiplier bonus seems like a waste of credits to me.

iirc the difference is 11 apb$ per kill (1 apb$ for a n0/p0 vs 15 apb$ for an n4/p4), you get roughly 60 times more money for losing a mission

 

im glad you disregarded the actual points of my post to describe your poor apb financial skills tho, really

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

the game absolutely needs to change

Nobody is saying the game shouldn't change; just this feature shouldn't change. 

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Im not sure why you think the dominant player dying one extra time makes any sort of difference in a lopsided match. Do they suddenly stop dominating because they died one time to an out of mission player?

With all due respect, this is a very lacking argument, and here's why:

 

There are three types of matches you can have:

  1. Regular balanced match (both teams of equal or similar skill).
  2. Unbalanced match where you get steamrolled.
  3. Unbalanced match where you steamroll.

With each of these types of matches, the bounty system does, effectively, act as a way to balance things out.

 

As for match type 1, If somebody starts popping off an a regular, balanced match, tides will be appropriately shifted. This is not a case where a player is punished for doing well, but rather, the team is given an opportunity to make a comeback of some sorts. Rarely will you ever see someone N5/P5 twice in one match. So this type of match is where N5/P5 is clearly the most effective. You may still try to argue that if one team is doing better than the other, than they deserve to win, but if we apply this logic, then the game will die due to new players getting steamrolled every match. The losing side needs to get thrown a bone at least once or twice in a match to make things balanced. Otherwise, you'll have half the population quitting because there's so many high-rank, high-threat, possibly-veteran players dominating you. Simply put, being good killing you enemies and positioning yourself does not entitle you to win every game. Rather, it's more about the in-between-variables in the game, and how you respond to them, that determines if you're going to win or not...variables such as where the spawns, enemy behavior & how you adapt to it, and of course P5/N5. And that's how it should be. If things were as straight forward as positioning yourself well in scenarios and tapping/holding left click, the game would hardly be an interesting game. I could go on further, but I hope you get my point.

 

As for match type 2, If you're getting steamrolled and someone on the enemy team N5/P5s, you may buy yourself more time and finish one objective more than you should've, but overall, the game will probably still end with the enemy team winning.. It's just as simple as that. What you will gain off of this, though, is the opportunity to possibly adapt to your enemy's playstyle and possibly shift the tides. And for both sides, you're given the opportunity at getting more kills, and scoring more points...or racking up more deaths if you're significantly less skilled than the op. But generally, N5/P5 hardly effects games where you're steamrolled so this doesn't really help your argument. The only thing you can argue is that it may be unneccessary at this point, but given the possibility (whether or not it's very small) of the tides shifting for your team, I think that it is still necessary, even in matches such as this.

 

As for match type 3, it's basically the same as 2 with it being from your pov. I can understand that there's frustration that comes out of the enemy team getting "lucky" with N5/P5 and prolonging the match, but if you're actually significantly more skilled than them, then you'll continue to win. If you do end up losing, then we can treat it more as a match type 1, where you/your team were/was just popping off. 

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

And on top of that, if this dominant players finishes a mission while N5/P5 they can now dominate anyone they want, they can interfere in any mission they want. so Im not sure how it makes things more fair tbh.

That's the plus side of being n5/p5, you can attack people like as if you're in GTA 5 Online. Like if we're going to make a fair comparison here, your argument is comparable to those who think that sell missions shouldn't be "griefable" in GTA 5 Online...like in that game, anyone can come at any point and screw you over, since you can attack anyone at any time in that game. APB Reloaded, despite being very comparable to the GTA series, does not allow people to be able to attack whoever hey want at any given time. You have to earn this ability by reaching P5/N5 and maintaining it. The game also cleverly uses this feature to, like explained right before this section of my comment, act as a balancing mechanic.

 

But anyways I hope that this helps people better understand why the feature exists in the first place. I wouldn't mind minor changes to it, but removing it or making it not affect missions at all is a bad idea.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

As for match type 1, If somebody starts popping off an a regular, balanced match, tides will be appropriately shifted. This is not a case where a player is punished for doing well, but rather, the team is given an opportunity to make a comeback of some sorts. Rarely will you ever see someone N5/P5 twice in one match. So this type of match is where N5/P5 is clearly the most effective. You may still try to argue that if one team is doing better than the other, than they deserve to win, but if we apply this logic, then the game will die due to new players getting steamrolled every match. The losing side needs to get thrown a bone at least once or twice in a match to make things balanced. Otherwise, you'll have half the population quitting because there's so many high-rank, high-threat, possibly-veteran players dominating you. Simply put, being good killing you enemies and positioning yourself does not entitle you to win every game. Rather, it's more about the in-between-variables in the game, and how you respond to them, that determines if you're going to win or not...variables such as where the spawns, enemy behavior & how you adapt to it, and of course P5/N5. And that's how it should be. If things were as straight forward as positioning yourself well in scenarios and tapping/holding left click, the game would hardly be an interesting game. I could go on further, but I hope you get my point.

 

As for match type 2, If you're getting steamrolled and someone on the enemy team N5/P5s, you may buy yourself more time and finish one objective more than you should've, but overall, the game will probably still end with the enemy team winning.. It's just as simple as that. What you will gain off of this, though, is the opportunity to possibly adapt to your enemy's playstyle and possibly shift the tides. And for both sides, you're given the opportunity at getting more kills, and scoring more points...or racking up more deaths if you're significantly less skilled than the op. But generally, N5/P5 hardly effects games where you're steamrolled so this doesn't really help your argument. The only thing you can argue is that it may be unneccessary at this point, but given the possibility (whether or not it's very small) of the tides shifting for your team, I think that it is still necessary, even in matches such as this.

 

As for match type 3, it's basically the same as 2 with it being from your pov. I can understand that there's frustration that comes out of the enemy team getting "lucky" with N5/P5 and prolonging the match, but if you're actually significantly more skilled than them, then you'll continue to win. If you do end up losing, then we can treat it more as a match type 1, where you/your team were/was just popping off. 

this is all well and good but as has been repeatedly pointed out, notoriety/prestige are not dependent on current mission performance - so in match type 1 you could have just shifted the tides yourself only to go n5/p5 and have everything go to shit, in match type 2 you can get a lucky kill on significantly more skilled opp and go n5/p5 (with all its disadvantages) and now not only are you getting rolled but your opp gets an extra bonus for beating up scrubs

 

nor do any of these scenarios account for random n5/p5 players interfering with your mission, or the fact that in reality most of these "balancing" n5/p5 deaths are caused by faction killing (i assume you aren't advocating that faction killing is actually a good balancing mechanic), or the fact that these "balancing" n5/p5 deaths often never actually happen because the n5/p5 player immediately faction kills the nearest unfortunate victim

 

 

10 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

why the feature exists in the first place

like most unchanged apb mechanics the bounty feature exists because the mission system and overall balance were significantly different during rtw, the notoriety/prestige system is just a leftover relic that doesnt accomplish anything except adding frustration to current apb

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solamente said:

this is all well and good but as has been repeatedly pointed out, notoriety/prestige are not dependent on current mission performance

umm... how else are you gaining N5/P5?  For Enforcers you have to play the mission to gain.  I think you could gain prestige by turning in stolen NPC cars but I haven't done that since RTW days and I'm not sure how fast that will turn you P5.  For crims you can mug NPCs and smash/grab but that takes about 10-15 minutes and you will certainly gain the witness status long before going from N4 to N5.

 

So mission performance does not equal notoriety or prestige?  I'm completely lost at what you mean.  Are you saying that doing well in a mission such as going 15/0 and doing objectives has no impact on how quickly you reach N5/P5 status?  Because it does; getting kills, avoiding deaths, doing objectives, they all increase your notoriety and prestige because you will be constantly gaining points.

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

so in match type 1 you could have just shifted the tides yourself only to go n5/p5 and have everything go to shit, in match type 2 you can get a lucky kill on significantly more skilled opp and go n5/p5 (with all its disadvantages) and now not only are you getting rolled but your opp gets an extra bonus for beating up scrubs

 

Example 1, yeah, if both sides are equal in skill level going bounty can cost the mission objective if you are taken out by a passer by.

 

Example 2 is where you are facing an enemy well above your skill level. You talk about getting "a lucky kill" and going N5/P5.  When was the last time you ever saw a rank 40 bronze "get a lucky kill" and suddenly go N5/P5?  That just doesn't happen.  If the bronze player is getting steam rolled by a much higher rank/threat player, they are never reaching N5/P5 no matter how hard they try... because they are constantly dying and not completing objectives.  I can't remember ever seeing a low rank bronze player going bounty, hell, any bronze player.  They die so much they are lucky to gain any notoriety/prestige at the end of a mission.  I really don't know what game you are playing where bronze players are going N5/P5 against gold players or even silver players.

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

nor do any of these scenarios account for random n5/p5 players interfering with your mission, or the fact that in reality most of these "balancing" n5/p5 deaths are caused by faction killing (i assume you aren't advocating that faction killing is actually a good balancing mechanic), or the fact that these "balancing" n5/p5 deaths often never actually happen because the n5/p5 player immediately faction kills the nearest unfortunate victim

Bounties that interrupt other missions can be annoying and rarely helps (can't remember the last time a bounty killed my opposition without trying to also kill me).  There should be a harsher punishment for killing your own faction once you gain a bounty.  The only thing I can think of is dropping their notoriety/prestige to 0 instead of 4 or keeping them a bounty but making them open season to all factions once they start killing their own faction.  Let both sides hunt them down for bonus money and standing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, illgot said:

The only thing I can think of is dropping their notoriety/prestige to 0 instead of 4 or keeping them a bounty but making them open season to all factions once they start killing their own faction.  Let both sides hunt them down for bonus money and standing.

If you tk or suicide 5 times you get kicked

I wouldn't mind a 3 strike rule on this , if the rule affected a few hours time span and had a punishment that fit

anyone can relog , so it wouldnt be enough to just kick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

If you tk or suicide 5 times you get kicked

I wouldn't mind a 3 strike rule on this , if the rule affected a few hours time span and had a punishment that fit

anyone can relog , so it wouldnt be enough to just kick

Would be funny to watch a bounty kill their own faction so much they get booted to the log in screen but I think becoming bountied to both factions is a better punishment. They only kill their own faction to drop the bounty status.  Take that away and I don't think many would bother attacking their own faction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, illgot said:

umm... how else are you gaining N5/P5?  For Enforcers you have to play the mission to gain.  I think you could gain prestige by turning in stolen NPC cars but I haven't done that since RTW days and I'm not sure how fast that will turn you P5.  For crims you can mug NPCs and smash/grab but that takes about 10-15 minutes and you will certainly gain the witness status long before going from N4 to N5.

 

So mission performance does not equal notoriety or prestige?  I'm completely lost at what you mean.  Are you saying that doing well in a mission such as going 15/0 and doing objectives has no impact on how quickly you reach N5/P5 status?  Because it does; getting kills, avoiding deaths, doing objectives, they all increase your notoriety and prestige because you will be constantly gaining points.

the keyword here is current

 

in my experience all i have to do to hit n5/p5 on a fairly regular basis is actively contribute to every mission, because notoriety/prestige increase far faster than they decrease - players don’t need to be big owners going “15/0” every mission to max out notoriety/prestige 

 

i regularly go n5/p5 even when i have a negative kdr or when i’m losing a mission, what part of that is a “balancing” factor?

 

 

8 hours ago, illgot said:

Example 2 is where you are facing an enemy well above your skill level. You talk about getting "a lucky kill" and going N5/P5.  When was the last time you ever saw a rank 40 bronze "get a lucky kill" and suddenly go N5/P5?  That just doesn't happen.  If the bronze player is getting steam rolled by a much higher rank/threat player, they are never reaching N5/P5 no matter how hard they try... because they are constantly dying and not completing objectives.  I can't remember ever seeing a low rank bronze player going bounty, hell, any bronze player.  They die so much they are lucky to gain any notoriety/prestige at the end of a mission.  I really don't know what game you are playing where bronze players are going N5/P5 against gold players or even silver players.

i wasn’t speaking about bronze or silvers, probably should have specified but i didn’t think anyone would use the most extreme example of matchmaking imbalance

 

it’s perfectly normal and common for a group of golds to stomp another group of golds, but because the golds getting stomped have had a few more balanced missions beforehand (again, n5/p5 isn’t based just on the current mission performance) they’re at risk of popping n5/p5 regardless

 

 

8 hours ago, illgot said:

There should be a harsher punishment for killing your own faction once you gain a bounty.  The only thing I can think of is dropping their notoriety/prestige to 0 instead of 4 or keeping them a bounty but making them open season to all factions once they start killing their own faction.  Let both sides hunt them down for bonus money and standing.

 

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

If you tk or suicide 5 times you get kicked

I wouldn't mind a 3 strike rule on this , if the rule affected a few hours time span and had a punishment that fit

anyone can relog , so it wouldnt be enough to just kick

i already explained that receiving n0/p0 would be a reward for most players, encouraging rather than discouraging faction killing

 

and adding heavier penalties to the current flawed system to try and force players to comply instead of fixing the system is stupid

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Solamente said:

and adding heavier penalties to the current flawed system to try and force players to comply instead of fixing the system is stupid

never said the current flawed system 😛

 if a child is not disciplined they get spoiled and grow up rotten and the behavior only continues , so how is that bad then for APB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This entire game needs fixing on many different aspects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lot that need fixing as Chloë stated. One of them is indeed the bounty system. But also the cheater problem needs to be addressed. There is still players in this game that are max rank and are still cheating and by cheating I mean blatantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MattScott as far as the poll result and the community seems indeed want some change of the bounty ability .

in here there a lot of ideas from our community i must say one of them grab my attention its to give the player bounty ability ONLY in the mission he play and NO ONE our side of the mission would be able to kill him ( part of the opps against him ) .

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...