LilyV3

Role Love lost level 1 unlocked?

maybe this is LO's way of saying we are their valentine

a bit late, but appreciated

I think this has something to do with this. About 2 hours ago I saw a floating heart on one of the enemy cars in the back of the pickup truck. Below the heart was the valentines weapons cycling through. I am not exactly sure what that means. I tried to collect it but got killed before I could reach it. I haven't seen it again since.

14 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

I was in Baylan

I was inWaterfront so I'm pretty sure it 'works' in all districts.

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

I think this has something to do with this. About 2 hours ago I saw a floating heart on one of the enemy cars in the back of the pickup truck. Below the heart was the valentines weapons cycling through. I am not exactly sure what that means. I tried to collect it but got killed before I could reach it. I haven't seen it again since.

PBXUlh3.jpg

It is just a Valentine box on a car 😄

dzSwKCp.jpg

2 minutes ago, iTzBlackout said:

PBXUlh3.jpg

dzSwKCp.jpg

Oh okay. that's the first time I have seen that haha

3 hours ago, iTzBlackout said:

PBXUlh3.jpg

dzSwKCp.jpg

well the gift boxes we got form the event are still there, it shouldn't have to do with the unlocks we get

Might have found information.

"Complete 3 matches per day"

TPeQjfd.png

just got rank 2 and the arrow quiver back thingy

any got a link to a list of role unlocks ?

2 hours ago, Uocjat said:

just got rank 2 and the arrow quiver back thingy

any got a link to a list of role unlocks ?

You know me. Im allways the data miner. Spending my time to know everything about apb possible. I did some digging heres the information.

After the battle eye update some code was copied (A guess no proof) From consoles so the Valentines event was introduced from consoles. So we can't see the event nor is it valentines day but It's on pc. Now you can do the valentines day event roles (even though they don't show you can progress That includes Kills with valentines day guns. now For the bad news (not for me if i was selfish)

Take a look at the last title you unlock? If Little orbit doesn't fix this Fast players like me are going to get a title we didn't earn And i'd feel bad having it (which i don't have) i'm on love lost lvl 2. Next day ill be on lvl 3. Then 4. So In leboyce's voice

GET ON IT

Here's the reward table

HoLxEd2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think it was used for developers as a sign, who has passed the level is actually meant to mean something for them, maybe. 

14 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You know me. Im allways the data miner. Spending my time to know everything about apb possible. I did some digging heres the information.

After the battle eye update some code was copied (A guess no proof) From consoles so the Valentines event was introduced from consoles. So we can't see the event nor is it valentines day but It's on pc. Now you can do the valentines day event roles (even though they don't show you can progress That includes Kills with valentines day guns. now For the bad news (not for me if i was selfish)

Take a look at the last title you unlock? If Little orbit doesn't fix this Fast players like me are going to get a title we didn't earn And i'd feel bad having it (which i don't have) i'm on love lost lvl 2. Next day ill be on lvl 3. Then 4. So In leboyce's voice

GET ON IT

Here's the reward table

HoLxEd2.png

cheers

must have misread on the quiver thing when the notification popped up since that seems to be a day 4 thing

think it's a little late for them to fix it unless they're working weekends again (which after pulling long shifts to get the battle eye thing out they're likely taking a well deserved break)

guess they could fix it retroactively and remove the titles from people who earned they outside of valentine's day but me thinks they have more important things to work on at the moment

2 hours ago, Uocjat said:

cheers

must have misread on the quiver thing when the notification popped up since that seems to be a day 4 thing

think it's a little late for them to fix it unless they're working weekends again (which after pulling long shifts to get the battle eye thing out they're likely taking a well deserved break)

guess they could fix it retroactively and remove the titles from people who earned they outside of valentine's day but me thinks they have more important things to work on at the moment

Guess im going to get the "forever Alone" title If they decide to remove it later i'm fine with that to keep people happy.

Just got to lvl. 4 and it doesn't seem like I got the quiver, sadly

Edit: oh, wait I did get it, but I cannot edit it... bummer

Edited by YandereChan

Did they fix the love lost thing i dont get it anymore sadly just made it to lvl 2 yet ^^

On 6/13/2018 at 3:53 AM, TruePirate said:

Did they fix the love lost thing i dont get it anymore sadly just made it to lvl 2 yet ^^

It's fixed

Already unlocked all the stuff though (it did give boxes as well)