Jump to content
HowToApb

Is it worth to buy the version without open slot of Issr-b with jt

Recommended Posts

Hi there! I just reached 4500jt an I'm looking for the Issr-b. Is it worth to buy the variant without free slot for this price or grind other 2000jts and buy the one with open slot for 6500jt? 

Is hs3 that important ?

Edited by HowToApb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would use hs2, as you still get pixel perfect accuracy but with slightly less negative effect on hipfire 

 

but yes i think the open slot for hs2 is necessary, without it i find the issr-b to be just inaccurate enough to be frustrating - there’s not much point in having a sniper/rifle hybrid if you can’t take advantage of the sniper range due to poor accuracy or the rifle ttk due to rng-based missed shots

 

 

Edited by Solamente
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HowToApb said:

Hi there! I just reached 4500jt an I'm looking for the Issr-b. Is it worth to buy the variant without free slot for this price or grind other 2000jts and buy the one with open slot for 6500jt? 

Is hs3 that important ?

Buy the slotted version! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always go for the slotted variants.  Buying a no slot just means you have to re-grind all that JT PLUS more just to get the slotted one and then you're stuck with a no slot and a slotted weapon just taking up clutter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always buy the version with more slots because you never know how the game or weapons will change.

 

This goes for Armas or the JT store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish we could sell/refund our JT weapon purchases - it really sucks to find out how much you hate a gun after spending all those JTs on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I wish we could sell/refund our JT weapon purchases - it really sucks to find out how much you hate a gun after spending all those JTs on them.

Well good thing we can buy 7 day leases of the wepons in the jt store to try them out before we buy them on armas marketpl.... oh, right.
you can still try them with the armas try for free function, if you haven't already. altho I think you need more than just a few hours to make up your mind if a gun suits you or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I wish we could sell/refund our JT weapon purchases - it really sucks to find out how much you hate a gun after spending all those JTs on them.

 

Can always trial almost all of them on armas for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LuddeBoii said:

you can still try them with the armas try for free function

 

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

 

Can always trial almost all of them on armas for free.

assuming that f2p players are more likely to be buying jt guns they only get 30 minute armas trials, that’s not really enough time to actually evaluate a weapon imo

 

i wish orbit had kept the 7 day leases in the jt store

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Can always trial almost all of them on armas for free.

 

14 minutes ago, Solamente said:

assuming that f2p players are more likely to be buying jt guns they only get 30 minute armas trials, that’s not really enough time to actually evaluate a weapon imo

5 hours ago, LuddeBoii said:

you can still try them with the armas try for free function, if you haven't already. altho I think you need more than just a few hours to make up your mind if a gun suits you or not

They're right - the f2p trials aren't enough to make such a decision and even if I did trial the gun and liked it the issue is buying the wrong one - like the OP and thread suggests - everyone here telling me to get the slotted versions but that doesn't help when I've got the base version which I'm finding out, along with buying guns that I find I don't like, are bad decisions.

 

So the issue is what to do after making the bad purchase decision? Delete the guns and resave 6500JT+ to get the slotted ones/ones I do like? Then everyone tells me that I should have gotten the 2 slot? Or a patch/nerf happens which makes the weapon nonviable. 

 

I'm not asking for 100% refund like rn I'd take even a percentage like most other RPGs because atm those bad decision guns are just a waste of inventory space. I mean there is a Sell tab on all the vendors, but nothing ever seems to pop up there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Then everyone tells me that I should have gotten the 2 slot? Or a patch/nerf happens which makes the weapon nonviable. 

That also happens to people who spent real money on Armas weapons... we can't get refund either.

U only wasted "some" playtime which was full of fun and so on. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HighSociety said:

That also happens to people who spent real money on Armas weapons... we can't get refund either.

U only wasted "some" playtime which was full of fun and so on. 🤔

Don't you dare compare me to those sexy fatcats. 

 

Although surprising that ARMAS doesn't do some sort of refunds either but I guess interventions with irl money might be more difficult, to me at least it seems like in-game currency is the easiest to mess around with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...