MattScott

The servers have gone offline

I've been here since Beta, I've loved the game since the first time I got it to successfully load.  I've loved it less with each update (I miss the old skills and mutations, I miss the old Embry.), but I've never stopped loving it.  I really hope it comes back.

• Like 1

Wow I'm so upset I missed the last event of FE. SO many amazing memories, I still speak to friend's I met on FE, I started playing in a very dark time of my life and it pulled me through. 

Thank-you for trying & hopefully everything works out in the future and the community get what we've been asking for, for years now. 

I loved you guys and this amazing game ❤️

Merged.

ECE075AA1319CD956CCCEA92AEDCC72CF609AC0D  ❤️

• Like 1

I was here at the end only, the last few months.  It felt post-apocalyptic, with few people on.  I'd occasionally see someone in the distance riding by, or run into someone in a town, but it was empty and desolate otherwise..  Felt like it should, I think.  I like playing alone.  I work in an emergency room, and it's nice to come home and not see people, so it suited me just fine.  Thank you, though, for the efforts.  Matt would answer every time I had a question.  You don't often get that kind of response from the big guys.  It was greatly appreciated.  I will miss this game.  Sad to see it go.

• Like 1

Good night my sweet prince so many good memory’s here will def check out FE2 big ups to the Heretic bro’s I rocked with for the longest time 

Edited by Mashed