illgot

What if LTL was just a weapon mod

2 hours ago, illgot said:

The current respawn system is the same for being killed or arrested because of the respawn timers being in cycles instead of based on x amount of time when you died like the old system.

The point he was making was that being arrested increases the time it takes to get to respawn, by sitting you out of a mission as you wait to either be freed or to actually get moved to spawn screen.   It's an indirect increase. 

5 hours ago, illgot said:

and unlike death you can be freed if arrested.  That's like an instant respawn where you died.

The current respawn system is the same for being killed or arrested because of the respawn timers being in cycles instead of based on x amount of time when you died like the old system.

okay, i wasnt sure about that, I always wondered about spawn cycles though. They do feel broke AF sometimes. I've killed someone and see em spawn in a few seconds, leaving me like wtf

2 hours ago, SkittyM said:

The point he was making was that being arrested increases the time it takes to get to respawn, by sitting you out of a mission as you wait to either be freed or to actually get moved to spawn screen.   It's an indirect increase. 

Pretty much. I know the respawns about the same but you also sit around doing nothing for 6 seconds before then

Edited by Noob_Guardian

As an ammo type if anything, maybe along with more ammo types, but things like these are waaay beyond what's currently realistic.

It would also require a lot of effort and I doubt if it's even possible with the current UI.

• Like 1

Imagine an ace with LTL

Just now, thelinux said:

ammo types

that would be interesting

11 minutes ago, blackaceRD said:

Imagine an ace with LTL

that would be interesting

It'd be an LTL weapon that's useless past like 10m.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It'd be an LTL weapon that's useless past like 10m.

You could make an LTL weapon with 100m range, but it wouldn't matter because LTL's range is based on sprinting speed anyways.

7 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

an LTL weapon with 100m range

LTL's range is based on sprinting speed

13bntw5.gif

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

-snip-

Sprinting allows for 6 meters per second movement. The only variation to this is if you equip Fragile (up to 6.84m/s) or use Epipen (up to 9m/s for 5 seconds).

Stun has a duration. IIRC, it's 8 seconds, same as the base health regen start timer. I might be misremembering this one, but ultimately the exact number is irrelevant for the example.

That means you can sprint 48 meters in the stun duration, which means LTL has a max range of 48 meters. Increased to 54.72 meters with Fragile, or 63 meters with a use of Epipen.

3 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Sprinting allows for 6 meters per second movement. The only variation to this is if you equip Fragile (up to 6.84m/s) or use Epipen (up to 9m/s for 5 seconds).

Stun has a duration. IIRC, it's 8 seconds, same as the base health regen start timer. I might be misremembering this one, but ultimately the exact number is irrelevant for the example.

That means you can sprint 48 meters in the stun duration, which means LTL has a max range of 48 meters. Increased to 54.72 meters with Fragile, or 63 meters with a use of Epipen.

bJbvNVB.gif

3 things I hope never change...

Luxy

Yood

and you

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

-snip-

Gave you the stats, and even explained in detail how it pans out. If you're unwilling to accept the facts that's on you.

14 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Gave you the stats, and even explained in detail how it pans out. If you're unwilling to accept the facts that's on you.

What even are teammates?

Have you never HB'd the DMR for the lolz?

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What even are teammates? Have you never HB'd the DMR for the lolz?

Anything's viable if you add teammates to cover any weaknesses, and thus makes that line of discussion pointless.

38 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Anything's viable if you add teammates to cover any weaknesses, and thus makes that line of discussion pointless.

Which discussion is that?

The one where we already have a 100m LTL?

I dont know what you think about lowering the range of NL9 and making it 2 shot stun, lets say up to a 25m droppoff  and above that 3 shot to the max range

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:21 PM, olo said:

series LTL very good . there is a small problem with open slots for mods .

Would be nice to have stun weapons with open Slots so we can have some more variatons on them

We could just use the existing weapon mods like CJ3, IR3, HS3 and so on.

Also i remember in the past there was Character Mods, that made you last longer until you got stunned.