Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

No they will not, because LO is biased. As long as you spread your cheeks for Matt and tell him how much of a good job LO is doing you will be ok.

that's exactly how it is. you got it. i became a toxic fuck ingame that does everything possible to ruin others games but since i say LO is great, they don't do anything. got my secret out there.

7 hours ago, Dofus said:

Ruin others fun ?  You are ruinning his fun by getting him banned 🤦‍♂️

sometimes you gotta see it from an utilitarian perspective

is it worse if one guy ruins the game for plenty others or is it worse if the game is ruined for one single person so others don't get bothered?

 

i'd go with my walmart analogy again but it seemed a bit lost on you

 

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thial said:

You know what's sad ? When you are working 8 hours a day and you are coming home and you want to play some APB before bed but you can't because some idiot has decided to ruin the experience for everyone else to have some fun. You thought that you will be a smartass and get a temp ban or a warning at most or you won't get punished at all but it has backfired and now you are perm banned. Think about what you are doing next time. How about just playing the game instead of ruining the experience for others ? Good riddance.

Yes Good riddance, now take your hypothetical stories and be gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dofus said:

It's not a game to play with others but playing alone with at least 8 character and selling kamas to IGvault .. Do you think the time is free ?🤨
 

kinda sad, it used to be fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LilWonka said:

Yes Good riddance, now take your hypothetical stories and be gone.

How are my stories hypothetical if you are perm banned ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LilWonka said:

Yes Good riddance, now take your crying on forums about getting rightfully banned and be gone.

ftfy

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zolerox said:

You!, you hit my car with your 4x4 and made me lose.

 

 

having said that (and resisting the urge to just say gg ez cause you're a crim) Perma ban seems a tad harsh. 

"having too much fun" (griefing what were you doing exactly? that got you removed from the community forever?)

as I said, a tk, and the rest was just running people over in the dump truck in the action district.

1 minute ago, Thial said:

How are my stories hypothetical if you are perm banned ?

Do I really need to explain it for you ? aside from the perm ban everything else you just assumed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

as I said, a tk, and the rest was just running people over in the dump truck in the action district.

Do I really need to explain it for you ? aside from the perm ban everything else you just assumed.

My assumption is very generic and 100% true. You have thought that what you are doing is fun and that you will get away with it but all of the players who have suffered from your "fun" have reported you. LO has fuzzy bunny slapped you and now you are salty because you thought that you won't get punished, simple as that. You crying on the forum won't change anything. If you want to get unbanned contact the support. I'm sure that publicly shaming LO will get anything resolved lmao. And if you don't want to get unbanned then I don't see a point to even make a thread like that other than seeking attention.
And if you thought that by making a thread like that you can turn people against LO then you must be 200IQ. Why would people hate LO for banning someone rightfully ? Everyone hates griefers.

Edited by Thial
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thial said:

My assumption is very generic and 100% true. You have thought that what you are doing is fun and that you will get away with it but all of the players who have suffered from your "fun" have reported you. LO has fuzzy bunny slapped you and now you are salty because you thought that you won't get punished, simple as that. You crying on the forum won't change anything. If you want to get unbanned contact the support. I'm sure that publicly shaming LO will get anything resolved lmao. And if you don't want to get unbanned then I don't see a point to even make a thread like that other than seeking attention.

LOl kid still doesnt get it, your assumption is still false, I already told Matt not to unban me, and if you had any reading comprehension skill you would see that I said I was dumptrucking becase i was ready to leave the game and it was boring and stale. I'm just pointing out how biased LO is. So please try again with your assumptions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thial said:

You know what's sad ? When you are working 8 hours a day and you are coming home and you want to play some APB before bed but you can't because some idiot has decided to ruin the experience for everyone else to have some fun. You thought that you will be a smartass and get a temp ban or a warning at most or you won't get punished at all but it has backfired and now you are perm banned. Think about what you are doing next time. How about just playing the game instead of ruining the experience for others ? Good riddance.

Oh boohoo , poor you working 8 hours a day such a hard worker. 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sctty2pmpin said:

Oh boohoo , poor you working 8 hours a day such a hard worker. 😂 

its not ez being a snowflake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sctty2pmpin said:

Oh boohoo , poor you working 8 hours a day such a hard worker. 😂 

Didn't write that about myself, I'm not playing apb since 1,5 years so yeah nice try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

LOl kid still doesnt get it, your assumption is still false, I already told Matt not to unban me, and if you had any reading comprehension skill you would see that I said I was dumptrucking becase i was ready to leave the game and it was boring and stale. I'm just pointing out how biased LO is. So please try again with your assumptions.

So my assumption of you griefing for the lolz and people reporting you for it and then LO banning you is false. I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 6:58 PM, LilWonka said:

yes the moral of the story is don't grief, you will get banned, cheating is still ok.

By entering the game you have accepted terms of conditions where griefing and cheating are punishable.
And now you're complaining about these? Wow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

its not ez being a snowflake.

you mean being snowflake as in posting on the forums about getting rightfully banned and complaining about it

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sctty2pmpin said:

Speak for yourself then kid 

I could probably be your uncle

 

1 minute ago, Kast2 said:

By entering the game you have accepted terms of conditions where griefing and cheating are punishable.
And now you're complaining about these? Wow.

Exactly. I don't understand how can he complain about being rightfully banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Anyone else would of been temp bans, im pointing out how biased they are. But I know your one of those LO coc riders.

biased towards players who abide the rules and those who don't

damn you right, never realized

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, neophobia said:

biased towards players who abide the rules and those who don't

damn you right, never realized

you really are an idiot if you think that, how does that sand taste ?

Edited by LilWonka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LilWonka said:

Im not going to argue with a busy body.

Anyone else would of been temp bans, im point out how biased they are. Bu t I know you rone of those LO coc riders.

Haven't really heard of temp bans in APB not to mention bans are not broadcasted publicly so you wouldn't know either unless all of your buddies are griefers too and they were being temp banned in the past so now you are salty because you got perm banned instead or you were temp banned once and now got perm banned.
If the first one is the case then you deserve a perm ban for trying to be a smartass.

If it's the second then a temp ban was a warning and now you have crossed the line again.

Edited by Thial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LilWonka said:

you really are an idiot if you think that.

Im not going to argue with a busy body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

but you got a temp ban

 

and then you continued 

 

?????

banssssssssssssssssssss as in more than one, or multiple warrnings.

4 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

but you got a temp ban

 

and then you continued 

 

?????

So you honestly believe running people over in a dumptruck in a action district in a game like APB should be a perm ban ? If I was p5 it would be ok.

Edited by LilWonka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LilWonka said:

banssssssssssssssssssss as in more than one, or multiple warrnings.

wait so you got temp banned / warned before and now you are surprised that you got perm banned ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thial said:

wait so you got temp banned / warned before and now you are surprised that you got perm banned ?

OMG where have you been, please read before you post. But I get it, you saw Wonka and had to get your 2 cents in.

Edited by LilWonka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...