Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dasimoge

Population slightly starts to go down..?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I heard that LO is actually G1 in disguise, whats your thoughts Cookie

They are not, but they starting to use same communication patern as G1 did. SoonTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is cheating even the main issue here?

 

The broken matchmaking system that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work, starts unfair matches without backup, this is not fixable before the EU? 

 

Dethreaters who see cheaters everywhere and as an excuse go to stomp new players, so many of them quit after the first or few play sessions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Is cheating even the main issue here?

 

The broken matchmaking system that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't work, starts unfair matches without backup, this is not fixable before the EU? 

 

Dethreaters who see cheaters everywhere and as an excuse go to stomp new players, so many of them quit after the first or few play sessions?

Matchmaking can only do so much with 40 players to choose from, most of whom will already be in a match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Matchmaking can only do so much with 40 players to choose from, most of whom will already be in a match. 

 

At some point in the past when this wasn't a problem, this only happened if someone abandoned mission before opposition came, now it just starts opposed missions such as silver and gold vs gold and gold, even silver and silver vs gold and gold without backup.

 

I don't have an obsession to win every match, it's ok to lose a match when the teams are somewhat equally skilled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

 

At some point in the past when this wasn't a problem

I'm sorry, are you saying there was a point people didn't complain that matchmaking was broken?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, Mitne said:

Wierd flex but okey.


Off-topic, but felt like I should reply. Admittedly, I have a hard time to keep up with contemporary slang, especially online. If the term 'flex' means the same as it used to in the '90s, then you probably have used it in the wrong context, I was sarcastic, wasn't showing off in any way. Not something to worry about, anyway, just thinking out loud. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the population dropping due to that cheaters ain't getting banned?
yes, and because they unbanned cheaters

Is it dropping because we almost keep versing 24/7 the same peoples?

yes and no

Is it the communication between LO and the community?

yes, LO sucks and doesnt even play their own game(s)

..or just cause of that the "Eninge Upgrade" is not getting live.

no, no1 cares about engine upgrade its cringe bro. for example minecraft got updated and no1 even likes the new minecraft

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, largeAPBgamer said:

Is it the communication between LO and the community?

yes, LO sucks and doesnt even play their own game(s)

can you clarify what orbit's communication ability has to do with how much they play apb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I'm sorry, are you saying there was a point people didn't complain that matchmaking was broken?

Yeah it used to work much better years ago, back then it wasn't colorblind, it's been like this quite some time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Around 9% but I get your point. 

 

? how do you come to 9%? are you comparing different month?

58 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:

I play daily, could consider nice us eu merging. Just 4 play w pairofsocks 😁

afaik, pair has an eu char as well

but yes the old days when we all played on joker were sooo much fun.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I just realized that this game is piece of garbage and stopped playing. I only check forums to see if anything has changed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CatInTuxedo said:

Well I just realized that this game is piece of garbage and stopped playing. I only check forums to see if anything has changed.

Im just impressed a cat, even a tuxedo wearing one can type, let alone game.

Good kitty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Im just impressed a cat, even a tuxedo wearing one can type, let alone game.

Good kitty!

 

maybe he has money now to buy a boat

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2019 at 11:41 AM, wHisHi said:

They are not, but they starting to use same communication patern as G1 did. SoonTM

Youre not Cookie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Youre not Cookie

Ye not eatable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone should make a thread: "What would make you consider playing APB missions once again?"

For me :

- Player pop trending back up

- Effective anticheat

- New content

- Improving scoring, mission & loadout balance

- Good & reliable server performance

 

Are we there yet?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2019 at 4:51 AM, CookiePuss said:

Just for a bit of perspective, while pop IS at an all time low, it is not much lower than before LO took over.

 

Here are the Steam numbers (which cover more than 90% of players)

Bottom arrow is the last month before LO took over, top arrow is last 30 days:

G67wcSU.png

 

You can also see that pop has actually been INCREASING in recent weeks.

To make people analyze and compare the pop trend in a game with such small-scale base and fluctuations poses a pathetic situation for a gaming company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fayeth said:

To make people analyze and compare the pop trend in a game with such small-scale base and fluctuations poses a pathetic situation for a gaming company.

what?

 

pretty sure people analyze the pop of absolutely every game, its just a thing players do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

what?

 

pretty sure people analyze the pop of absolutely every game, its just a thing players do

You dont get the main point.

 

Pop analysis is common in every game, but that with players arguing over such small figures to discuss the future of a game poses a dreadful threat to the concerning company. This shows its inability to attract new players to come in and so that even a small fluctuations in population can raise concern and become a discussion topic among players

Edited by Fayeth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Fayeth said:

You dont get the main point.

 

Pop analysis is common in every game, but that with players arguing over such small figures to discuss the future of a game poses a dreadful threat to the concerning company. This shows its inability to attract new players to come in and so that even a small fluctuations in population can raise concern and become a discussion topic among players

When you type differently than you speak it comes across very awkwardly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

When you type differently than you speak it comes across very awkwardly. 

Well I didnt say pop analysis itself is a wrong thing to do at first, which was argued by Glaciers:

2 hours ago, Glaciers said:

what?

 

pretty sure people analyze the pop of absolutely every game, its just a thing players do

so i clarify this at my latter post firstly:

1 hour ago, Fayeth said:

You dont get the main point.

 

Pop analysis is common in every game

Then I once again states my standpoint of this and further elaborate my idea:

1 hour ago, Fayeth said:

...but that with players arguing over such small figures to discuss the future of a game poses a dreadful threat to the concerning company. This shows its inability to attract new players to come in and so that even a small fluctuations in population can raise concern and become a discussion topic among players

Sorry for any misunderstandings, but there I dont see any contradictions in my point as well

 

Edit: Fk my eyes, shouldnt talk to 5 forums at the same time🤪

Edited by Fayeth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Welp, I tried. 

 

43 minutes ago, Fayeth said:

Edit: Fk my eyes, shouldnt talk to 5 forums at the same time🤪

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...