Jump to content

Fortune Runner

Members
  • Content Count

    4844
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fortune Runner

  1. pretty messed up too since teams get randomized but they wont let anyone play to get the rewards
  2. Jericho event is crashing every couple of minutes just did again
  3. I don't think they're swimming in the ocean and most meat dries out overnight
  4. n5 = teamkill bug when i didnt see teamkilling during the event possibly why they took it off
  5. meh i was hoping this wouldnt be considered off topic since its about the zombies we are making but theyre dead and dried out....sooooo ......???
  6. Do zombies taste like jerky? What type of seasonings would be used? putting this in social since its a relevant question involving Halloween event (sorta lol)
  7. life sucks. It's why we are on APB and the forums *shrugs* Have fun with the Halloween events
  8. yup. we agree I'm just saying some of that was because I got hackusated a lot for blowing cars up like that *shrugs*
  9. no its not ironic I didn't throw rocks at anybody maybe i should at you though leave my symbol maker alone it didn't do anything to you they did
  10. ummm did you skip your meds? because crackers buddy crackers
  11. DONT TOUCH MY TAGS no reason to throw rocks at me over what someone else does no ty I don't want to see yours
  12. you said a paranoid and naughty word so they didnt like it
  13. that doesn't mean they pressed k for a mission and no I already said it takes 2 or more for missions
  14. if its from the Q&A then it would possibly be on the thread for that as well then.
  15. if i remember correctly it was suggested by MattScott that a good idea would be to make n5 not activate until the mission is done. hard to remember what was and was not said sorry and even then it was ideas and nothing written in stone
  16. Mattscott commented on this before. I do not recall where the post is. I believe after the engine upgrade is when they plan to make it to where notoriety 5 can not happen during a mission or affect those in other missions.
  17. don't forget how many for years requested racing districts. (in case you didnt imply it already) it's a big enough thing to get old as well as new players back.
  18. I have to disagree from APB being slooty enough already and then people would stop designing clothes because huurr duur huur huur bewbies
  19. a mission starts with 2 people of the same faction. I believe what you are asking for already happens
  20. because we spent money on more slots for more characters to make more design goods other than that..... because we could *shrugs* power is a dangerous thing lol
×
×
  • Create New...