-
Content Count
2536 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by yood
-
when will the test weapons that we saw on OWT ? when the server was started OWT . there were 2 test weapons . I wonder if it will appear at all in the game .
-
today, running the game I was surprised to find that my rear sight automatically runs away into the ceiling . there are no added macros except for reassigning buttons . What am I to do? ( сегодня, запустив игру я с удивлением обнаружил, что мой прицел автоматически убегает в потолок . макросов нет , за исключением кнопок переназначения . Что же мне теперь делать? )
-
one of the best series of weapons Stabba . I don't understand why there's no alternative for criminals .
-
delete all
-
I'm only interested in one thing where the server will be moved Han ?
-
A Secret Or Easter Egg I discovered in Asylum.
yood replied to (Xbox)MortisedGuide's topic in General Discussion Archive
this is the PRINCIPLE !!! interesting topic !! find ALL the Easter eggs. edit the topic name A SECRET OR EASTER EGG I DISCOVERED . -
all of the above is available to all .
-
Yes, good job.
-
Yo what's the matter?
-
Its been a while since the last update..
yood replied to Doper's topic in General Discussion Archive
they didn't just buy the game - along with the game they acquired the responsibility for this project -
are you really saying that ? the community is sick
-
fraud , abuse . fraud , abuse . fraud , abuse . fraud , abuse .
-
Obeya FBW http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_Pistol_FBW/ , OCA-EW 626 NFCP 3 http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_SMG_OCA_Slot3_Armas/
-
the last reward for loyalty, if I'm not mistaken, was AMG-556 'Euryale' . I fully agree that rewards need to be updated .
-
I read the word SURGEON .
-
A Secret Or Easter Egg I discovered in Asylum.
yood replied to (Xbox)MortisedGuide's topic in General Discussion Archive
I've never heard that !!! it's interesting !!! Yes . on PC this is also present. but my tactics of the game do not allow me to notice such things. ) -
you can Express your opinion as you wish . that won't make you smarter. today on "things people say that actually apply to themselves" I have nothing to talk to scammers about . that kill the game and steal GamersFirst or little orbit .
-
I don't see the point in your saying . or be specific or keep quiet.
-
does this look like the bronze district ?
-
23k said Alright Kemp, this is you, a guy who has been playing the game since 2011 a guy who has countless hours clocked in the game . Kempington how much playing time do you have? P.S. 23k , you didn't hear me ! ) sometimes the game becomes meaningless . a complete disappointment in the developers .
-
listen to scammers and immature children . and everything will be fine .
-
to make more available modifications, to improve the balance of matchmaking-I only need this . I love you too children .
-
I don't understand this community . I don't see any comments from old players ! write the participants who got into the game around 2015 . players who have 1000 -2000 hours of play . with 20.000 -30.000 total murders . it's good to be an expert sitting on the couch .
-
-
Give players a persistent cross hair option
yood replied to illgot's topic in General Discussion Archive
they were officially banned . if they are in the game they must be made by developers and available to everyone .
