Seedy

You know what. I support LO and I think they ARE doing a good job!

Look we have RIOT that no one really asked for and LO have had APB for a year now. BUT APB IS FUCKING HUGE and not an easy thing to handle!

I support the efforts Matt and his team are putting in and I will be here to support them with general praise and occasional cash purchases.

Good Job LO.

Riot is not for me but I am sure if you continue with it people may like it.

If it wasnt for Matt Scott and his crew I would not be playing APB right now. I left this shit storm behind when I got banned by that rank SHITHEAD! Tiggs a few years ago but when Matt and his crew came along I was back to play the best game ever! And Im still here. And YES I have used the word AND at the start of two sentences there but they are in context so fuck it!

Long live the King!

Edited by Seedy
added some more blurb!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

To be frank, I like the gamemode, despite its flaws, I just wish stats were tracked in the event districts

well .. you know. What have the romans ever done for us?

Reality is one's hardest and most honest critic.

21 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Reality is one's hardest and most honest critic.

true.. very true

i appreciate the effort and money that little orbit continues to put into apb, especially since i doubt they’re making any profit

i don’t appreciate them not seeming to learn from previous mistakes but there’s always some hope for the future

1 hour ago, Seedy said:

And YES I have used the word AND at the start of two sentences there but they are in context so fuck it!

it’s grammatically correct anyway, you’re fine 

15 hours ago, Glaciers said:

i appreciate the effort and money that little orbit continues to put into apb, especially since i doubt they’re making any profit

i don’t appreciate them not seeming to learn from previous mistakes but there’s always some hope for the future

it’s grammatically correct anyway, you’re fine 

I know it is but some people might be like OMG THIS GUY IS A GRAMMATICAL IDIOT WTF AN AND AFTER A FULL STOP! WTF MAN GET A LIFE FOR FUCK SAKE!

LO are doing good but not terribly successful. If only anyone there could get an idea to copy Warframe (i.e. PvE game with million+ active players and 5-10 different modes including 3 defense modes) or maybe World War Z (zombie shooter which sold 2 millions copies in a month without any advertisement) instead of ... I don't know what they are copying exactly?

Edited by Letter

Yeah, they trying. A little more frequent updates would have reduced all the complaining about Riot.

I love LO for the fact that they have bought APB and are trying to revive it but I hate the fact that after they got accustomed to the community and they are starting to do things their own way just as G1.
How many months have people been screaming at them that the engine is the most important etc etc.
Yet here we are with a BR mode which nobody wanted and a lot of wasted time on their end not to mention that most likely RIOT will go down due to how broken and disliked it is

(it will take many months to make it balanced and playable).
I have purchased a couple of things to support LO but I won't anymore if this will continue.
Not to mention that they are trying to revive the community by luring in BR fans.
Those BR fans will leave as soon as some next big BR game will surface (that's how it works in a copy paste genre of games).

Or they just won't come in the first place since there are planty of good BR games which specialize in BR. Why would people play some obscrue APB BR.

I'm really hoping that they are reading the posts and are realizing that what people really want is the new engine which btw will also bring a ton of the real APB community back.

They should focus on the original idea that APB was supposed to be and improve upon it.

People want original games. Not copy pasted ones.

Edited by Thial

Riot you like it ! believe me !

EVERYTHING WILL BE ZAEBIS' !

Edited by Yood

Engine upgrade was supposed to be released in Q1? Still havent got any video proof or any screenshot at all. 

LO was pretty good in the beginning, but it seems like theyre the same as G1. Missing deadlines, lying and adding useless stuff nobody asked for.

• Like 1

Remember G1?

Everyone loved them for saving the game after Realtime Worlds shut down. Years later they became APB's worst enemy.

LO acquired G1 a year ago, and they are starting to have big problems with the community as you can see with RIOT (that no one asked for) and the 0 information about UE 3.5 (still waiting the info and images that Matt promised in March...)

I had faith in them when they bought G1 a year ago. But right now all I can say...

“History repeats itself"

7 hours ago, Devil17 said:

Remember G1?

Everyone loved them for saving the game after Realtime Worlds shut down. Years later they became APB's worst enemy.

LO acquired G1 a year ago, and they are starting to have big problems with the community as you can see with RIOT (that no one asked for) and the 0 information about UE 3.5 (still waiting the info and images that Matt promised in March...)

I had faith in them when they bought G1 a year ago. But right now all I can say...

“History repeats itself"

If that gonna prove to be true, population of this game won't survive 2 or even 1 year.

I will surely not stick around if nothing gonna change in year. This is promise I made myself month ago. Tick tock.

So far I have distanced optimism about LO.

But if they will really earn it they might get my direct pessimism and cynism along with hardcore critque just like G1 did before they banned me for "cheating".

Edited by Mitne

On 6/24/2019 at 5:50 PM, Mitne said:

If that gonna prove to be true, population of this game won't survive 2 or even 1 year.

I will surely not stick around if nothing gonna change in year. This is promise I made myself month ago. Tick tock.

So far I have distanced optimism about LO.

But if they will really earn it they might get my direct pessimism and cynism along with hardcore critque just like G1 did before they banned me for "cheating".

go ! new projects are waiting for you , you have a copy of the APB made by you.  leave our forest alone .

Edited by Yood

On 6/23/2019 at 7:17 AM, Thial said:

I love LO for the fact that they have bought APB and are trying to revive it but I hate the fact that after they got accustomed to the community and they are starting to do things their own way just as G1.
How many months have people been screaming at them that the engine is the most important etc etc.
Yet here we are with a BR mode which nobody wanted and a lot of wasted time on their end not to mention that most likely RIOT will go down due to how broken and disliked it is

There are separate teams working on the Engine Upgrade and Riot btw.  Just throwing that out there.  Matt said before that RIOT isn't taking any resources away from the engine update.

On 6/23/2019 at 8:14 PM, foolish ninja said:

Engine upgrade was supposed to be released in Q1? Still havent got any video proof or any screenshot at all. 

LO was pretty good in the beginning, but it seems like theyre the same as G1. Missing deadlines, lying and adding useless stuff nobody asked for.

The upgrade is being tested by SPCT right now, and SPCT are community members.  They would have mentioned by now if the upgrade is bullshoot or fake.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love some screenshots or videos of it, but Matt said they want to get the final visual changes down before they show anything because he wants it to be as representative of the final product as possible.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Thanks 1

I agree. I like little orbit. 🙂

They may not be perfect, and infact are making a lot of mistakes here and there. But they are trying, and they really do care. As long as they try and care they will slowly perfect the craft!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1