Tigrix

Is RFP the biggest crutch since HVR & Yukon fixes?

So is there a chance for csg to not suck ?
#makecsggreatagain

The only "nerf" I will be positive to add, it's just make the RFP more and less unable to use when it's not in marksmanship mode, so something like weapons as ntec or other weapons where the bloom increase a lot during movement, also a little delay for switching  to  marksmanship mode.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:06 AM, dett2 said:

Wow...

RFP isn't fine at all lol.

You mean Ursus is 5stk in 80m? Have you tried it? 

As pratical person, I am disponible for a test as Texan Duel, you with a Hvr vs me with Ursus,  in  open field  at 70 then 75 and 80.

I bet my win 8/10 at every distance., contact me if u are interested.

Bye

Edited by PingOVER9000

On 6/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, swindIe said:

make every gun have 0 bloom and pinpoint accurate, rebalance weapons around this idea.

wow that was hard

Merged.

The RFP "Fang" is great around the 40-50m range and can easily compete with an OBIR/HVR but those weapons are not as ideal at 40-50m as they are at 70+ where the RFP would stand no chance. Hard challenging an RFP at 40m sounds like a totally different issue unrelated to the weapon itself.

On 6/21/2019 at 9:08 AM, swindIe said:

make every gun have 0 bloom and pinpoint accurate, rebalance weapons around this idea.

wow that was hard

Can we at least get a district set up like this?

I dunno how much it would help population, but God damn this would be a fun version of APB!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

As pratical person, I am disponible for a test as Texan Duel, you with a Hvr vs me with Ursus,  in  open field  at 70 then 75 and 80.

I checked it , sorry if i'm wrong.

Over 70m N-TEC is min damage(30%).

Ursus is 60 dmg. need 17 shots to kill.

fire interval is 0.176

ttk is 2.816 sec.

So I will win😉

Edited by dett2

2 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Bye

Is this hyperbole?

Or did you not check the math before posting?

On 6/20/2019 at 12:56 PM, Glaciers said:

people actually think the hvr isnt good anymore?

I 2 shot someone with it in cqc and didn't kill them because of the new mechanic with it. Yes, it sucks

34 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I 2 shot someone with it in cqc and didn't kill them because of the new mechanic with it. Yes, it sucks

i sure hope that was sarcasm

On 6/20/2019 at 10:16 PM, shhift said:

Why do people seem to think that the HVR was fixed, it wasn't. Same problem still remains as before, the gun deals 85 damage. 

What they should've done was lower the damage to 72, the QSing wasn't really the problem at all, it was just a  consequence of the real problem.

The real prblem is that people wont learn to play. So here comes matt with his "balance" team and shits on a weapon that is perfectly fine, making the game even more boring and pleasant for handicapwd players... creating further trust issues. 

I bought that weapon and i dont feel safe buying stuff if they are going to crap on it later when they see the sales stopped.

Edited by BlueB

1 hour ago, Glaciers said:

i sure hope that was sarcasm

Blood and hitmarkers both times i hit the guy. But appearently it does below like 550 damage a shot per shot while reticule is open. So yes, it sucks. I prefer to play with DMR or Oblivion now X)

Edited by Noob_Guardian

7 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Blood and hitmarkers both times i hit the guy. But appearently it does below like 550 damage a shot per shot while reticule is open. So yes, it sucks. I prefer to play with DMR or Oblivion now X)

just have full accuracy and you still have 850 damage cannon lmao

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I dunno how much it would help population, but God damn this would be a fun version of APB!

I'm in !!!

15 minutes ago, Glaciers said:

just have full accuracy and you still have 850 damage cannon lmao

true, but im more of a mobile player, that accuracy damage nerf hit me reaaaally hard. I'm better off using oblivion (gains accuracy when moving), scout, or dmr over hvr now.

33 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

true, but im more of a mobile player, that accuracy damage nerf hit me reaaaally hard. I'm better off using oblivion (gains accuracy when moving), scout, or dmr over hvr now.

it's still better than the DMR most of the time 🙂

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think if weapons had no bloom and just had recoil you had to control that would be much better with other balancing being in ttk/range/dropoff values.

2 hours ago, zeals said:

I think if weapons had no bloom and just had recoil you had to control that would be much better with other balancing being in ttk/range/dropoff values.

Not to mention it would just be amazing to win or lose fights based on skill instead of RNG.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zeals said:

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Not to mention it would just be amazing to win or lose fights based on skill instead of RNG.

Something something dirty bomb high accuracy very gud skill gameplay.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Something something dirty bomb high accuracy very gud skill gameplay.

Exactly.