Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shiggi

when comes the new car :I

Recommended Posts

I need a new car to drive 12hr on the day¬†through san paro¬†ūüė™¬†

I can not do anything else because the servers are so bad for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my guess is probably when they launch season 1 of RIOT. (or with the engine update, which could both happen at the same time but dunno...)

would be weird if it's even later, because RP teased that years ago (even before the growl was released) and they must've gotten atleast some work done...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
13 hours ago, Snubnose said:

my guess is probably when they launch season 1 of RIOT. (or with the engine update, which could both happen at the same time but dunno...)

would be weird if it's even later, because RP teased that years ago (even before the growl was released) and they must've gotten atleast some work done...

Im just happy with the Showstopper ‚̧ԳŹ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I Hoping For A New Car 

Maybe They Also Add A Dragunov Sniper And Some New Cloths To So I Can Pimp My Character Out And Zombie Surviviel Defense Mode Because I Think It Will Bring Into A New Player On Game Also When The Fkn Racing District???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did someone say motorcycles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when comes the new car, he says.... lord remmy save us all...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's your new car. 

 

FWSZYgB.jpg

 

Seats and an engine come in the next JMB.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Glaciers said:

did someone say motorcycles 

AOUxwl2.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

motor bikes are good addition.

 

people will be mad that the riders are impervious to bullets lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

werent they teasing a car called "mirage" or something back when they released the growl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amberwind said:

werent they teasing a car called "mirage" or something back when they released the growl?

 

That was G1, and they never started working on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, swindIe said:

Yeah I Hoping For A New Car 

Maybe They Also Add A Dragunov Sniper And Some New Cloths To So I Can Pimp My Character Out And Zombie Surviviel Defense Mode Because I Think It Will Bring Into A New Player On Game Also When The Fkn Racing District???

w   h   a   t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope this will be some heavy duty car like another variant of ambulance truck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó
×
  • Create New...