Ketog

The reason why ghostshots happen.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, Alani said:

ok

but do ghost shots fix hitreg issues?

No, because that is some sort of client server issue.

I don't know, but what we always described as "ghost shots" are shots that the client executes but the server never registers (or get sorted out by how the framerates work). Op's ghost shots seem to talk about input issues that the game doesn't register, so his ghost shots aren't what we usually consider as ghost shots.

Edited by LilyV3

3 hours ago, LilyV3 said:

No, because that is some sort of client server issue.

I don't know, but what we always described as "ghost shots" are shots that the client executes but the server never registers (or get sorted out by how the framerates work). Op's ghost shots seem to talk about input issues that the game doesn't register, so his ghost shots aren't what we usually consider as ghost shots.

damn 5 months later and i get a response.

what is this support?

i seriously hope whoever the fuck becomes the main team behind bug fixes and optimization they look into fixing the hitreg issue entirely. apb is probably the only game i play that has such a major problem with hit registration when it comes to combat. and im mostly referring to when two players with similar ping are fighting each other, not australians fighting americans

I'm just glad someone noticed and had a way of replicating the problem to be sure about it.

I've been wondering if the shotgun problem was a pc, router or IP issue for a while.

Thanks for your work!

I have been waiting the last 4 years to see if they will ever fix ghostshots..

Ketog say Posted March 27  : Alright so , i was basically trying to make a tap fire macro for the NTEC

Ketog say:  as for macros they are against apb's terms of service, so refrain yourself from asking things like this here.

class 👍

6 minutes ago, olo said:

Ketog say Posted March 27  : Alright so , i was basically trying to make a tap fire macro for the NTEC

Ketog say:  as for macros they are against apb's terms of service, so refrain yourself from asking things like this here.

class 👍

Sorry to see that your reading comprehension hasn’t improved, Yood.