Tigrix

Am I the only one?

Hmm, i can't say that "Tiggs" were good on baning cheaters, i remember more than few cheaters who were cheating months without trying to hide that they using hacks and Tiggs didint do much about it...

Nothing change in my eyes ... cheaters reroll or successfully bypass , honest/good players constantly leaving.

Tho, we have way more chat bots who spam about what they selling in MP.

*Remove name and shame 

*Add ingame report

*React to reports faster if player gets multiple reports from diferent ppl.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

React to reports faster if player gets multiple reports from diferent ppl.

To me that would only be a viable option if people stopped spamming /d with report X and they just let everyone make up their own mind.

5 hours ago, Kevkof said:

To me that would only be a viable option if people stopped spamming /d with report X and they just let everyone make up their own mind.

True, spamming is a problem, but "LO" could add limits. Example:, player can report same person only one time in week ... This way spammers would be slowed or even stopped.

If spammer try to report same person again he simple get system answer: This player already reported by you, please wait 7 days. 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:36 PM, Tigrix said:

I miss Tiggs

Are you on drugs rn? Because only someone toking it up would say something so stupid.

In that case let me 'name and shame' then:

You and your boyfriend Kittyekaterina is the reason people cheat. The way you act up all rightous, while you two are the epitome of whats wrong with this community. 

btw random thought i just got.. what kind of a name is Sune? Asking for a friend :^)

Edited by InkieTheSauzeGod

22 hours ago, Tigrix said:

What are you talking about... a simple google search completely dis-proves what you're posting. There are lots of paid cheats that bypass BE

no lol. I just googled "apb private cheat" and the first three pages include nothing legitimate. all these websites with apb cheats are from before BE. none of them are active now and if you check the cheat status on these sites, it'll say apb is down and it has been since BE.

if you mean other games with BE then absolutely, but there's nothing public out there for apb.

7 hours ago, InkieTheSauzeGod said:

epidemy

epitome*

On 3/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, Microtea said:

Yeah, bring back Tiggs!

No.

Who cares about name and shaming in a video game. Do what you want man and post those mo-fo names so we can get rid of them! 🤺

• Like 2

Tigrix spends all his time running away from his opposition that is better than him. 

Imagine wanting tiggs back lmfao

thats a yikes from me dog

Tiggs counting money on Bahamas.

No need to turn back to this community... 📴

• Like 1

I may not like Tigrix for his toxic sayings in game chat but I agree with some thoughts he provided us. It’s a shame for LO that speedhackers who run faster then 2x the maximum speed of Vegas and being able to hit every shot have been staying unbanned for week. And tigrix is right it’s not possible to do 50-1 or 70-1 on consistency in asylum but I’d say 60-13 kdr or more are possible to do consistently but it depends on who’s playing on opposite side. 

Edited by Lign

On 3/4/2019 at 8:12 PM, BXNNXD said:

are you purposely being obtuse?

there’s a pretty wide spectrum between “innocent” and “burned alive” - how about getting kicked from a clan or losing some online friends?

or if this game ever gets back on its feet, how about not being allowed to join a new clan down the road because some rando uploaded a slowmo video of you doing some suspicious play?

look at how many dweebs still think wasp/sov/mbah/etc are cheat clans

yeah, we'd all be banned if those videos were true, most of the time they are hilarious to watch, but sometimes they can be very convincing, especially if you are out to find a reason to believe that someone is cheating.

we've kicked and banned people before for being Fair fighted, even if its a false positive, if they got cleared of wrong doings and the ban was lifted they were allowed to come back, but usually by that point the damage is done, good bye trusting friends, goodbye fun community, hello constant suspicion and underlying hate.