Sign in to follow this  
ZoriaDunne

Any plans for new Joker Tickets Cars?

Hey APB Reloaded devs, I was wondering if there're any plans to add some new cars in the Joker Ticket store, Maybe a new Heavy car? 😄
Been saving tickets for so long and I don't know what to use them on.
Have a nice day!

Edited by TheKeanuReeves
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

4x4 espacio when?

I wonder why Vegas is the only car with that many variations, unique Firehawk version, 4x4. And only has 250 less HP than a Pionerr/Espacio
I want a 4x4 Espacio, or a variation with more HP.

2 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I wonder why Vegas is the only car with that many variations, unique Firehawk version, 4x4. And only has 250 less HP than a Pionerr/Espacio
I want a 4x4 Espacio, or a variation with more HP.

the firehawk is just another kit

Just now, BXNNXD said:

the firehawk is just another kit

I mean that car that has a unique mod that makes your car blow up on impact.

10 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I mean that car that has a unique mod that makes your car blow up on impact.

firehawk is a kit, firebomb is the variant you are talking about, and its just a normal 4x4 vegas with a mod thats called "meteor"

6 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

firehawk is a kit, firebomb is the variant you are talking about, and its just a normal 4x4 vegas with a mod thats called "meteor"

Yeah I meant that one, didn't remember the name 😛

vehicles need to be balanced.

The only 2 vehicles in the game worth owning are the Pioneer/Nomad and the Vegas 4x4.

Mainly because both of these cars can push other cars out of the way and take at least 1 Conq without blowing up instantly.

All other vehicles get pushed around on the road or just lack any real utility in combat.

The  Pioneer/Nomad is superior to the Espacio because the Espacio has very little push forward.  You can easily be stopped in traffic if someone collides with you head on or pushes your Espacio from the front from a dead stop.

The normal Vegas is decent but when you compare it to the 4x4 version, the 4x4 version is so much better due to the acceleration.  The Vegas 4X4 is the only vehicle which can be used to run during the VIP/Hold item.

I like the other vehicles, they are fun to drive around, but in combat are a lot less useful in every way compared to the Pioneer/Nomad and the Vegas 4x4

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, illgot said:

The only 2 vehicles in the game worth owning are the Pioneer/Nomad and the Vegas 4x4.

Mainly because both of these cars can push other cars out of the way and take at least 1 Conq without blowing up instantly.

All other vehicles get pushed around on the road or just lack any real utility in combat.

The  Pioneer/Nomad is superior to the Espacio because the Espacio has very little push forward.  You can easily be stopped in traffic if someone collides with you head on or pushes your Espacio from the front from a dead stop.

The normal Vegas is decent but when you compare it to the 4x4 version, the 4x4 version is so much better due to the acceleration.  The Vegas 4X4 is the only vehicle which can be used to run during the VIP/Hold item.

I like the other vehicles, they are fun to drive around, but in combat are a lot less useful in every way compared to the Pioneer/Nomad and the Vegas 4x4

that being said, i'd be for a nerf of the vegas - but only durability-wise.

the other cars should be brought up a bit, maybe along with a little speed increase (especially cisco and fresno)

vegas should still have the highest top speed, since it also has the worst handling.

increasing car speed overall would be nice - although it might make the map feel even smaller.

especially the low-end cars should be made more viable. right now the only reason to use one is because it's free to spawn and you're trying to save money for that one legendary you always desired xd

idk how that's supposed to be done, but giving them a bit more health or... like, giving them increased nitro benefits or something lmao

or maybe higher acceleration. just some ideas.

coywolf is actually also a quite nice car, decent stats, 4 seater (- just not available accountwide on armas)

(and it also is runner-meta... but viability for running should never really be considered. all cars should be shit at it)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, illgot said:

IMO Vegas shouldn't have as much HP as Heavy cars do.

2 hours ago, illgot said:

100% agree

As for someone who grinded 10k JT to get the 4 Slot 4x4 I can say is NERF IT! The Health, the ramming power need to be balanced

I have 3 lower end cars because I like their free spawns and their small profile but they just cant compete with the bigger vehicles in any way making them obsolete. I would kill to see some variety in vehicles and not everyone maining a Pio or vegas

5 hours ago, illgot said:

Also the "van" part of the Seiyo means passengers on the middle left and right side (sliding doors) can't shoot with full 360 degree angle while the Pioneer can.

My idea for some vehicle editions to the jokerstore are more design focused. A customisation contest that adds preset cars with "company style" decals and of course maybe a unique mod.

Something along the lines of "make the next trexxon or Blue Steel" vehicle maybe some Coywolfs t-25's and some love for the Vaquero. Either that or "cars designed too look like legendaries"

a Vegas that looks like a hazardous a Mikro with Nano stylings (white and gold trims etc.) some ideas.

Only real "unique" mod idea I have is a Defense mod that half your cars speed but increases it's resistance (like turning on kevlar 3) or Why not just let the car poop out riot shields (like the consumable) to trip up cars sounds like fun.

Edited by Zolerox

23 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

New 4x4 version of Fresno confirmed.

The Soywolf.

Edited by AsgerLund

i want a 4x4 lowered dolton montane for joker tickets

and permanent guns for 30k jt like it was in innova

• Like 4

option to buy permanent guns maybe??????

Edited by dailytism

Sign in to follow this