Gamma64c

The new incarnation of Descent (from Little Orbit)

7 hours ago, EMilika said:
8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
I do not play WoW though not cuz of the cost. Just isnt my kind of game. 

I did till Wotlk afther that was trash fest.
WotLK was awesome.

Cata was meh.

3 hours ago, Hexerin said:
Aside from the fact that the devs literally nuked it from existence because of how horrifically terribad it was?
If you're referring to 1.0, yes it was bad.
But once 2.0 happened, (five years ago) the game has been good ever since then. I've been currently playing the game and it has thousands of players still, does monthly developer live letters, devs have lots of communication. Edited by Lucidy

U kiddin me..whos gonna buy this browser game for 40 bucks?and thats one of the reasons why apb is still in da sht?LO better sell apb again and keep making theyr barbie games.Our game needs a lot of work and complete dedication

• Like 1

I wouldn't buy a multiplayer game from LO until they prove they can manage one properly.

Also offering a PC game for preorder without listing recommended specs seems a bit iffy.

Why we talk over it in general discussions about APB instead of off-topic?

13 hours ago, EMilika said:
DUDE, names,
4.1Final Fantasy XIV (2010)
4.2Power Gig: Rise of the SixString (2010)
4.3Doctor Who: Return to Earth (2010)
4.4Duke Nukem Forever (2011)
4.5MindJack (2011)
4.6Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter (2011)
4.7Postal III (2011)
4.8Ridge Racer (2011)
4.9The War Z (2012)
4.10Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified (2012)
4.11Final Fantasy All the Bravest (2013)
4.12SimCity (2013)
4.13The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (2013)
4.14Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013)
4.15Star Trek (2013)
4.16Ride to Hell: Retribution (2013)
4.17Ashes Cricket 2013 (2013)
4.18Fighter Within (2013)
4.19Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric and Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (2014)
4.20Raven's Cry (2015)
4.21Rugby 15 and Rugby World Cup 2015 (2015)
4.22Alone in the Dark: Illumination (2015)
4.23Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (2015)
4.24Umbrella Corps (2016)
4.25Ghostbusters (2016)
4.26No Man's Sky (2016)
4.27Star Wars Battlefront II (2017)
RUST,DayZ,APB, etc etc list goes on
the only thing that is on the list and that I might be interested in this series of Final Fantasy.

4 hours ago, Ketog said:
@Nitronik thanks for that little story

so LO is a company that wants to grow up by saving fading golden titles 🤔

a guardian angel of games hmm
That's pretty much what they've been doing as of lately - same stuff with Unsung (which I think is actually being developed by LO themselves)

6 hours ago, Ketog said:
@Nitronik thanks for that little story

so LO is a company that wants to grow up by saving fading golden titles 🤔

a guardian angel of games hmm
Isnt it more that they are a small company and cant afford to buy anything but these types of games?

Edited by CookiePuss

8 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

U kiddin me..whos gonna buy this browser game for 40 bucks?and thats one of the reasons why apb is still in da sht?LO better sell apb again and keep making theyr barbie games.Our game needs a lot of work and complete dedication

you know what this is pretty much true.. APB is not for kids. Our game needs people with thick skins and allot of talent.

12 hours ago, Lucidy said:
If you're referring to 1.0, yes it was bad. But once 2.0 happened, (five years ago) the game has been good ever since then. I've been currently playing the game and it has thousands of players still, does monthly developer live letters, devs have lots of communication.
It's still a hot mess, devs still use the same tired excuses (despite they themselves proving said excuses empty, repeatedly). Content is on a repeating cycle that never changes (despite constant community request for easily implemented quality of life improvements). They continuously seesaw the difficulty "curve" resulting in abyssal drops and brick wall spikes, often patch to patch, which leads to massive increases in community discontent and all the gameplay disruptions that come with that. Etc etc etc.

The game's actually playable and up to modern standards, YoshiP and crew definitely saved it and it's still an incredibly fun game (why else would I still be subbed)... but don't kid yourself that it doesn't still bleed problems from every orifice imaginable.

0c8cf0758d494d33e62269bfd68fc76a.png

Maybe they'll do an engine upgrade of their own someday, so that the game isn't forever held back by Luminous...
  Edited by Hexerin