Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pedroxin

There an ETA on the next patch?

Recommended Posts

I don't wanna sound impatient or something but it'd be nice to know when we gonna see battle-eye in action 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

probably (hopefully) on wednesday after the weekly maintenance

 

 

Edited by Displ4yName
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are you guys getting these dates from?

I was assuming it would take at least a month or two.

Edited by Tobii
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, StaN- said:

Soon™

Jotunblut approves!

022415_ParksandRecreation_RonSwanson1-97

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

We’ve been working with Battleye, and we think that they are the market leader in client-side anti-cheat. We’re already three quarters of the way into the integration.

From the transcript. I didn't see it included, but I think in regards to cheaters he said the unbanning process wouldnt happen for a couple/a few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Where are you guys getting these dates from?

I was assuming it would take at least a month or two.

GM said in social like 3-4days ago that BE is 75% done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ruoskat said:

GM said in social like 3-4days ago that BE is 75% done

Matt said the same.

But that doesn't mean it'll take a week. /shrug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ruoskat said:

GM said in social like 3-4days ago that BE is 75% done

it may well be 75% implemented but i am pretty sure it's gonna need testing and tweaking etc... im hopeful it wont be long though.

 

that said it will be done when it's done. rather it be ready than rushed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully soon, although I can't speak for everyone, a lot still need a lot of polishing because some people returned recently and need a bit of polishing cause we're rusty. This may be an unpopular opinion but sometimes playing against a low-rank cheater really is a good experience because it will or rather should make you think around the box. Conventional means will probably end up you being dead, but it makes you think of tactics you could use and later against non-cheaters who are just better than you when BattlEye hopefully clears most cheaters away. The first week of when BattlEye is fully integrated is going to be a great one though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i said this before but my estimate is it would come out around 30th May if not early June. 

 

Since Matt Scott made his open letter on 10th May and said that BattleEye is 3/4 complete on the stream at 25th May,

it took 15 days to complete 3/4 of BattleEye integration.

 

Considering LO works at the same pace it should be on the 30th May. But if you include testing and polishing it should extend till early June. Worst case scenario probably mid-June

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Where are you guys getting these dates from?

I was assuming it would take at least a month or two.

wishful thinking I guess, I doubt they cna just liek that bring in BE, this will defantely take time and a patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see new changes like the anti-cheat,haven't played APB like 3-4 months was waiting  that moment.  :classic_love:  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

 

 

Tobii probs right though, not too soon.

I am always right!

SpotlessNearCoral-size_restricted.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

gUD18E7.gif

 

Tobii probs right though, not too soon.

You mind if i steal this gif ? 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CookiePuss said:

not at all 😉

Thanks *-*

upvote when it reloads 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, killer619 said:

i said this before but my estimate is it would come out around 30th May if not early June. 

 

Since Matt Scott made his open letter on 10th May and said that BattleEye is 3/4 complete on the stream at 25th May,

it took 15 days to complete 3/4 of BattleEye integration.

 

Considering LO works at the same pace it should be on the 30th May. But if you include testing and polishing it should extend till early June. Worst case scenario probably mid-June

Doing 90% of the code takes 90% of the time originally allocated for the task. The last 10% will use the remaining 90% of time.

 

Also after the integration is done, it needs to be turned into a patch, which is tested and then we'll propably know the day it comes out. It'll propably happen pretty quickly after they announce it.

8 hours ago, Fumiku said:

Jotunblut approves!

[PICTURE]

L9dXO.jpg

Now we just need to figure out how soon is soon from now, using the written history as reference.

Edited by Chinook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Chinook said:

Doing 90% of the code takes 90% of the time originally allocated for the task. The last 10% will use the remaining 90% of time.

 

Also after the integration is done, it needs to be turned into a patch, which is tested and then we'll propably know the day it comes out. It'll propably happen pretty quickly after they announce it.

L9dXO.jpg

Now we just need to figure out how soon is soon from now, using the written history as reference.

Its like 1 month 😛

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...