Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Everything just crashed, including login servers. I was on Jericho when this happened @MattScott @Lixil

Edit: was just able to login again but about 75% of Jerichos population is gone.

Edited by Darkzero3802

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

internet is going down all over the U.S.A. from storms mine just came up again

Nice sunny weather here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darkzero3802 said:
16 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

internet is going down all over the U.S.A. from storms mine just came up again

Nice sunny weather here
If it wasn't the fires cooking the  internet the past month its the lightning over here  sigh
Cant believe i am ready for  winter to come since that's when there's no storms or fires.....
Hope it doesn't freeze the lines tearing them up then as well since that would clearly suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
If it wasn't the fires cooking the  internet the past month its the lightning over here  sigh
Cant believe i am ready for  winter to come since that's when there's no storms or fires.....
Hope it doesn't freeze the lines tearing them up then as well since that would clearly suck
2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
If it wasn't the fires cooking the  internet the past month its the lightning over here  sigh
Cant believe i am ready for  winter to come since that's when there's no storms or fires.....
Hope it doesn't freeze the lines tearing them up then as well since that would clearly suck
With how wet its been here I think I gota worry bout freezing more then u do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

With how wet its been here I think I gota worry bout freezing more then u do

Yeah I bet you do  I've seen the news and where I am isn't bad compared to elsewhere this past week.
That's why I'm not completely frustrated because I know others have it much worse right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:


Edit: was just able to login again but about 75% of Jerichos population is gone.

2
Gone to Citadel or off the game because it's unplayable most of the time.

EDIT: Living in Maryland, it has been raining like mad past few months, my house flooded at one point as a result because the reservoir beneath the foundation was like "nah man FUCK this", re-configuring the sump pump helped quite a bit though, last owners clearly had no idea wtf they were doing with that one. Edited by Similarities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sharakon said:

Join PS4 version of APB its a lot better

30fps :')

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

APB Servers:

i don't feel so good...

APB Servers while disconnecting people:

"i hope they remember you"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deftonez said:
APB Servers while disconnecting people:

"i hope they remember you"
stop it. i haven't seen it yet. SPOILER ALERTS?!?!?
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
1 hour ago, Deftonez said:
APB Servers while disconnecting people:

"i hope they remember you"
stop it. i haven't seen it yet. SPOILER ALERTS?!?!?
No one dies.
Thanos and Gamora reconcile.
Tony Stark and Captain America finally make out.
Spidey admits his uncle used to touch him at night.
10/10 would watch again.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...