Jump to content
MidnightStrider

The Updates Have Gone Quiet

Recommended Posts

Hey Little Orbit, I know it's only been a few months, but this games future isn't looking so bright.   The updates have gone quiet...is it because the toxic community, you're suppose to fix, is talking down on you? Rejects any "good" updates you guys have, that could bring some decent changes to this game?   I understand it takes alot of work, but this silence is no different than G1's.   The toxicity is running wild, and the report button doesn't work (I know why, but still).   Nothing is gonna get done if we have to send you proof ourselves that someone is being an a**hole, or if you cater into this toxic community.    You came in here loud and proud, and were making some noise in the first month.   I don't really have a complaint in general, no one hurt my feelings, and not many hackers are around, but the community is still toxic, the updates are slow, I don't think you guys even go into the social anymore to talk to people.   

Look, if some people in the community have given you trouble, ban them, it's that simple, you're the one's who own this game now, if the community talks town on you, then clean it up, you don't have to put up with it.  The community praises cheaters, praises toxicity, and that shouldn't ever be tolerated, especially when it's towards you.   I don't know the whole story, but this is all mainly about the updates, where have they gone? You guys went silent just like G1 did, I haven't seen one positive update on the forums here, just basic discussions about the game, but no action has been taken.  If you want more people to come around, then you gotta clean this up, and follow through with some of your promises.  Maybe add a report button like Siege did to report toxicity, that could help, no one wants to send tickets out, they want things to be simple, something that doesn't take you 4 months to get around to.  Just keep all of this in mind, I already know the community will attack me for it, because that's what they do, you took on this game, what are you gonna do? 

Edited by MidnightStrider
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that toxicity is a problem that should be taken much more seriously.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check APB twitter.. 11h ago Matt posted, he will reveal new blog next week about new update that will bring even new content into the game

Edited by Eixo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just because you can’t be bothered to actually look for the info doesn’t mean it’s not there

unreal

  • Like 5
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

just because you can’t be bothered to actually look for the info doesn’t mean it’s not there

unreal

Why the dislike? Its true. There are multiple forum topics already centred on the next update which also have replies from Matt in them. Its also posted on the APB Facebook page (as linked above).

Use your brain and do some research before posting some passive-aggressive whiny paragraph. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pintail said:
Why the dislike? Its true. There are multiple forum topics already centred on the next update which also have replies from Matt in them. Its also posted on the APB Facebook page (as linked above).

Use your brain and do some research before posting some passive-aggressive whiny paragraph. 
so you’re agreeing with me?

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BXNNXD said:
so you’re agreeing with me?

thanks
Just this time. Most of the stuff you post is trash :classic_biggrin:. Why the post count obsession?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pintail said:
Why the dislike? Its true. There are multiple forum topics already centred on the next update which also have replies from Matt in them. Its also posted on the APB Facebook page (as linked above).

Use your brain and do some research before posting some passive-aggressive whiny paragraph. 
But he's a FNG.  That's what FNGs do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Pintail said:
Just this time. Most of the stuff you post is trash :classic_biggrin:. Why the post count obsession?
1 post = 1 prayer
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

just because you can’t be bothered to actually look for the info doesn’t mean it’s not there

unreal

^he's right, people should do some research before rushing to forums to post about radio silence for the past few weeks. The first toxic player that should be banned is you if you ask me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toxic players mock and provoke, do you see me doing any of that? I don't think you do.  We have two different views on toxicity it seems.  You think people who annoy you, should be banned, I think people who go "gg ez" and teabag you, should be banned, I'm guessing you're one of those people, aren't you?  LIke the first few people, you could've easily sent me a link to the blog, to help me out, and I would've been "okay, thanks dude, sorry for the rushed prejudice complaint", but no, now we can't have that, cause a wise guy like you, has gotta come in and talk down on people, just cause you think you're better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MidnightStrider said:

Toxic players mock and provoke, do you see me doing any of that? I don't think you do.  We have two different views on toxicity it seems.  You think people who annoy you, should be banned, I think people who go "gg ez" and teabag you, should be banned, I'm guessing you're one of those people, aren't you?  LIke the first few people, you could've easily sent me a link to the blog, to help me out, and I would've been "okay, thanks dude, sorry for the rushed prejudice complaint", but no, now we can't have that, cause a wise guy like you, has gotta come in and talk down on people, just cause you think you're better.

i’m not sure who you’re talking to since there’s no quote

but i am better than u
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t you take away my teabagging privileges, boi. How else am I gonna celebrate a superior perc kill?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Don’t you take away my teabagging privileges, boi. How else am I gonna celebrate a superior perc kill?

By growing up, and just playing the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MidnightStrider said:
15 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Don’t you take away my teabagging privileges, boi. How else am I gonna celebrate a superior perc kill?

By growing up, and just playing the game. 
Sorry, dad. I’ll have a good time playing other games, then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MidnightStrider said:
1 hour ago, AsgerLund said:

Don’t you take away my teabagging privileges, boi. How else am I gonna celebrate a superior perc kill?

By growing up, and just playing the game. 
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MidnightStrider said:
7 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Don’t you take away my teabagging privileges, boi. How else am I gonna celebrate a superior perc kill?

By growing up, and just playing the game. 
see? You're being toxic towards him... Telling people to grow up is kinda toxic in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can this thread die please. There are already answers given to OP's post. Why keep throwing mud at each other.
Grow up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Haganu said:

Can this thread die please.

No, because there's no forum moderation to lock it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do u guys think that all this work is done in a month? U Need to Look at it with a realistic Point of view. I expect the engine-update to be done in 1/2 years, u cant  expect new updates every week lol, but thats just my opinion😀

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 12:45 AM, MidnightStrider said:

Hey Little Orbit, I know it's only been a few months, but this games future isn't looking so bright.   The updates have gone quiet...is it because the toxic community, you're suppose to fix, is talking down on you? Rejects any "good" updates you guys have, that could bring some decent changes to this game?   I understand it takes alot of work, but this silence is no different than G1's.   The toxicity is running wild, and the report button doesn't work (I know why, but still).   Nothing is gonna get done if we have to send you proof ourselves that someone is being an a**hole, or if you cater into this toxic community.    You came in here loud and proud, and were making some noise in the first month.   I don't really have a complaint in general, no one hurt my feelings, and not many hackers are around, but the community is still toxic, the updates are slow, I don't think you guys even go into the social anymore to talk to people.   

Look, if some people in the community have given you trouble, ban them, it's that simple, you're the one's who own this game now, if the community talks town on you, then clean it up, you don't have to put up with it.  The community praises cheaters, praises toxicity, and that shouldn't ever be tolerated, especially when it's towards you.   I don't know the whole story, but this is all mainly about the updates, where have they gone? You guys went silent just like G1 did, I haven't seen one positive update on the forums here, just basic discussions about the game, but no action has been taken.  If you want more people to come around, then you gotta clean this up, and follow through with some of your promises.  Maybe add a report button like Siege did to report toxicity, that could help, no one wants to send tickets out, they want things to be simple, something that doesn't take you 4 months to get around to.  Just keep all of this in mind, I already know the community will attack me for it, because that's what they do, you took on this game, what are you gonna do? 

There are status reports literally every week how is that silent?
A lot of what I am reading is simply untrue from exaggeration
And you do come off as a bit toxic with this  🖐️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright everyone,

I think that was about everything (and a bit over the top) that this topic was about. I am going ahead and closing it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...