Doper

Its been a while since the last update..

1 hour ago, yony8888 said:
6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
at the time of the acquisition I think LO had around 50 employees and had over almost $5mil in revenue per year
50 employes hahahahahahahah man they aro not rockstar to making gta 6
Inbe4 GTA6 and the relentless money hackers spawning towers and burning helicopters for us legit player to be spawned into. Yea...sounds like fun.

I'm losing hype because LO starts to show me steps of what G1 was. taking their time. not having motivation to keep developing the game because community is dead.
Instead of rushing those updates so people will automatically come, they just do the same as G1. I really Love LO. I really do. but I start losing hope. and it comes too fast.

2 hours ago, Regenance said:

I'm losing hype because LO starts to show me steps of what G1 was. taking their time. not having motivation to keep developing the game because community is dead.
Instead of rushing those updates so people will automatically come, they just do the same as G1. I really Love LO. I really do. but I start losing hope. and it comes too fast.

what are you even talking about?

Ya'll chill tf with that sh*t real quick. These guys are legit the last shot at this game making it... give them the time they need to do their ting

heck we waited patiently for G1 for more than 3-4 years, why not now?

5 minutes ago, InkieTheSauzeGod said:

Ya'll chill tf with that sh*t real quick. These guys are legit the last shot at this game making it... give them the time they need to do their ting

If you were a veteran you will understand us all. but meh.

2 hours ago, Regenance said:
if you were actually a veteran you would understand that quick half-assed patches do more to kill the game than fix it
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Regenance said:
19 hours ago, InkieTheSauzeGod said:

if i were a veteran he says…

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26930-1404280814-57

On 7/23/2018 at 5:29 AM, scaredofsnakes said:

Dude give it time, they just bought the game

they didn't just buy the game - along with the game they acquired the responsibility for this project

Hi everyone,

I know we've been quiet the last couple weeks.
We were close on a patch a week ago, but then discovered a last minute bug and had to hold it back.

Right now we have a single new bug that is blocking our next update, but I'm working on a blog post for early next week.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

We were close on a patch a week ago, but then discovered a last minute bug and had to hold it back.

Right now we have a single new bug that is blocking our next update, but I'm working on a blog post for early next week.

Thanks,
Matt

This sounds great, thanks for the info.
Better test everything well before patching, instead of having to roll back a patch. 👍

35 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Matt

Quick Question. Will console ever get an OTW? That's ready to install and we can test out stuff as well?

You guys are complaining its been awhile when its only been afew weeks? Were getting info, being spoken to and confirmed development all of which G1 never did. Have some patience and wait for them to release some notes or a blog.

1 hour ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
Quick Question. Will console ever get an OTW? That's ready to install and we can test out stuff as well?
Everything on console has to go through Microsoft and Sony certification. My guess is that we can’t run an alternate version of the game like we do to support OTW on PC.
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MattScott said:
1 hour ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:
Everything on console has to go through Microsoft and Sony certification. My guess is that we can’t run an alternate version of the game like we do to support OTW on PC.
I believe that consoles support test versions but it would require more resources and even PC OTW is not that much populated

I’m on summer holiday drinking local rosé in the south of France, so I can’t keep up with all the shitposting before the off-rail threads are locked.

Any beefs still open?

36 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I’m on summer holiday drinking local rosé in the south of France, so I can’t keep up with all the shitposting before the off-rail threads are locked.

Any beefs still open?

let’s start some beef rn you boobalicious bigfarger

13 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
51 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Any beefs still open?

let’s start some beef rn you boobalicious bigfarger
Catfish me properly, and my beef will make us a succulent virtual surf and turf, monkeynuts.
How about them update/blog post news, you like that fuzzy bunny?