Sign in to follow this  
somcs

armas gifting

when is armas gifting coming back? i wanna buy my friends stuff

no reason to even take it away 

People were making accounts, gifting items, and then doing chargebacks.
Was a real headache for both G1 and LO.

I mis gifting my gf stuffs...cuz idk what to spend money on now... but people always ruin shit for people... what i dont get is "g1 doesnt allow refund" but yet for somereason can chargeback

it was taken away because people kept abusing it with chargebacks

3 hours ago, somcs said:

when is armas gifting coming back? i wanna buy my friends stuff

no reason to even take it away 

2 hours ago, Sadira said:

it was taken away because people kept abusing it with chargebacks

this was the reason it was removed. to many people would do charge backs on things they bought from the store but the person getting the ban was whoever got the gift, not the sender.  
2 hours ago, Keshi said:

I mis gifting my gf stuffs...cuz idk what to spend money on now... but people always ruin shit for people... what i dont get is "g1 doesnt allow refund" but yet for somereason can chargeback

thats because a charge back goes through the bank, not G1.

14 minutes ago, tengokukishi said:
this was the reason it was removed. to many people would do charge backs on things they bought from the store but the person getting the ban was whoever got the gift, not the sender.   thats because a charge back goes through the bank, not G1.
But they still can find the account which made the purchase.... Sure, you can use "proxy" account even though before gifting you had to have a purchase of 5$(?) and 30 days passed since that.
Maybe they need to make a rank requirement too. Something like Rank 100 Even 195 is acceptable. No reason to ban the recipient and remove gifting
APB is not the only game where people do charge backs. LO really needs to add rank requirement and enable it. Lock it to Rank 195, still better than no gifting. Who will get their r195 account banned?
@MattScott, @Lixil Why don't you want my money? Edited by Sayori

8 hours ago, Keshi said:

l m a o pretending you have a gf xDDDD

28 minutes ago, Fr3e said:
9 hours ago, Keshi said:

l m a o pretending you have a gf xDDDD
well ok bro lmfao....

8 hours ago, Sayori said:
But they still can find the account which made the purchase.... Sure, you can use "proxy" account even though before gifting you had to have a purchase of 5$(?) and 30 days passed since that.
Maybe they need to make a rank requirement too. Something like Rank 100 Even 195 is acceptable. No reason to ban the recipient and remove gifting
APB is not the only game where people do charge backs. LO really needs to add rank requirement and enable it. Lock it to Rank 195, still better than no gifting. Who will get their r195 account banned?
@MattScott, @Lixil Why don't you want my money?
usually the person that did the charge back was on a new account that was meant to be deleted after doing the action. this was why for a long time people were saying dont accept gifts from random players. 

Sign in to follow this