Ichinose

server down

Ok so if this stuff happens whole month - maybe they should do something about it? Can someone explain wth is going on here and when we can play normally? lol
I thought 2010 with classic APB was awful, then Innova (ru) servers were crappy (but now i know they werent) and after so many years we still got issues....

I mean I can log in now, but characters don't load.
Does it work for anyone else?

UDpHnMd.png

Edited by Latsha
It works now.

this might be a combination of ddos mitigation and a horrible ISP, i have made characters on nekrova and jericho both and they simply have a little latency, whilst citadel completely crashes, so this is not simply due to mitigation on its own... we need answers @LixilΒ @MattScott

Β at this point you can forget about doing a mission even, not a chance in the world you complete it before the next crash. Edited by spher3
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I mean yeah we understand you are still new to this and still getting the curve of it, but you still have half of the old dev team, it's really getting annoying, just switch hosts/providers and get a better DDOS Protection, at this very day, APB has started to go downhill again.