Excalibur!

What is the use on purposely kill stuns or when you are arresting?

53 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Meh, since i know that there is impossible to punish people for killing stun targets because sometimes killing them is really necessary... why not removing the rewards and the kill? They should get nothing for killing a target that cant protect itself.

Wow you still mad because you yoloed yourself...

You also sniped my with sr15 and didnt say nothing afterwards. Why keep whats happening to the proper thread? Why do u focus on your feelings instead of what is really important?

I wasn’t even remotely mad lol. I was laughing cause I naded myself like an idiot. You were standing still 30-40m away on a crate and didn’t even move till the last shot. Why would I whisper you in the first place I’m just in FC trying to get kills. You’re the one that ended up ignoring me because I wouldn’t join crim side with an OPGL lol..

You were wondering why people were killing your stuns there’s your answer. You’re toxic af my dude 

• Like 2

This is hilarious, Katch acting like the victim despite it nearly being common knowledge on Jericho just how big of a musket you are. Plently of times have you started tk'ing someone over an accident or after you started crap talking them and then lashing out at them after they give you a fitting response. Also can't forget how big of a nerd you are in /s after you arrest certain people which I saw in fc while being near you, course you're gonna make enemies like that. If you behave like an patootie then expect to get treated like one, pretty simple stuff but I'm sure it'll all go through that hollow head of yours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Now after so long i decided to rank up to max my cop rol

WCJyvp9.jpg

Tried to endure as much as possible people being trash... but after completing it i see no use for it anymore more than "i did it". I would be enjoyable to keep playing ltl but for what? Getting 14-10 score assist? Nope.

if you are in Jericho, why not invite me to group? Ill happily ltl with you 😞

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

I wasn’t even remotely mad lol. I was laughing cause I naded myself like an idiot. You were standing still 30-40m away on a crate and didn’t even move till the last shot. Why would I whisper you in the first place I’m just in FC trying to get kills. You’re the one that ended up ignoring me because I wouldn’t join crim side with an OPGL lol..

You were wondering why people were killing your stuns there’s your answer. You’re toxic af my dude 

Sorry but you were the one dimissing an argument based on skill. We were suposed to test the gun and you spamed yolos all the time.

I didnt ignore you?

"You are pretty toxic" *throwing shit and derailing a thread*

Thanks to god i saved this, i was about to delete it...

JuHNE6S.png

Where is this related to toxicity?

If you are so offended by me, then you can use the ignore button, i have no a magical "dont kill my stun targets" button.

Edited by Excalibur!

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

team kills are almost always accidental yet they garner demerits

and putting yourself into a position where you have someone stunned and need to kill them generally indicates poor gameplay

That sounds kind of, restricting honestly - I'm sure there will be moments where a safe arrest morphs into a risky proposition. Killing the stun victim would be better than letting them get away wouldn't it?

If i ever see that a team mate ain't gonna make it to the proper arrest procedures, i kill the stuned criminal right away before they are able to get back on the fight.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

team kills are almost always accidental yet they garner demerits

and putting yourself into a position where you have someone stunned and need to kill them generally indicates poor gameplay

You will allways need to kill enemies, but no teammates. That may be the reasons behind it.

It happened for example that i stuned a target up to a building in baylan, and even when i used epinephrine (i know it doesnt work on stairs) i didnt reach him to arrest -a few meters away- and he killed me. In that oportunity i should have killed him instead of arresting.

• Like 1

yeah i probably didnt think the stun kill demerit idea through tbh

1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:

Sorry but you were the one dimissing an argument based on skill. We were suposed to test the gun and you spamed yolos all the time.

I didnt ignore you?

"You are pretty toxic" *throwing shit and derailing a thread*

Thanks to god i saved this, i was about to delete it...

JuHNE6S.png

Where is this related to toxicity?

If you are so offended by me, then you can use the ignore button, i have no a magical "dont kill my stun targets" button.

"Spamming yolos" I tried nading you once only the first time I saw you and I naded myself on accident lol. Yes you did ignore me, you were telling me I was trash with OPGL then told me to switch sides and when I said no you said "You're a sad person" then ignored me. Also I don't understand the context of that screenshot. Someone killed your stun and you instantly went into toxic mode. You're just digging yourself deeper lol

You are literally asking why people are killing your stuns and I'm answering your question. Everybody who has ever been in FC with you knows you're extremely toxic

Anyone have any positive experiences with op they would like to share?

Anyone?

Bueller?

I am defenitely on that hate train and I don't even play on the same server. Not that capable of hating either as far as I know.... But I do like trains! But not the OP, just no tyvm.

Though I don't really want to target anyone and pester them en mass, I do think some light roasting is in place so.

@SelttikS Personally my most positive experience with him so far, was not seeing him on the 'Recently browsing' tab.

Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

"Spamming yolos" I tried nading you once only the first time I saw you and I naded myself on accident lol. Yes you did ignore me, you were telling me I was trash with OPGL then told me to switch sides and when I said no you said "You're a sad person" then ignored me. Also I don't understand the context of that screenshot. Someone killed your stun and you instantly went into toxic mode. You're just digging yourself deeper lol

You are literally asking why people are killing your stuns and I'm answering your question. Everybody who has ever been in FC with you knows you're extremely toxic

So you are assuming that every time it happened in 250 arrests (or more) is because i was toxic... from a vast variety of players. Sound completly true to be honest. LOL.

Also getting a "toxic" person even more toxic by harassing him its a good thing to do. Meh maybe you should stop projecting your mind into others, thats not the reason why they killed my stuns.

Oh i think i remember why i ignored you, you allways had an explanation for dying and it got me bored... and then i told you you are a sad person.

Nope, you didnt try to yolo me once, but every time. I didnt say anything but the idea about 1 v1 was to test the weapon...

Edited by Excalibur!

12 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

I am defenitely on that hate train and I don't even play on the same server. Not that capable of hating either as far as I know.... But I do like trains! But not the OP, just no tyvm.

Though I don't really want to target anyone and pester them en mass, I do think some light roasting is in place so.

@SelttikS Personally my most positive experience with him so far, was not seeing him on the 'Recently browsing' tab.

W/e honestly. Go as hard as you can for what i care, but at least youll show what kind of person you are and if ever things get serious no one will believe u later.

17 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

W/e honestly. Go as hard as you can for what i care, but at least youll show what kind of person you are and if ever things get serious no one will believe u later.

No one will believe in terms of.... what exactly? 

What type of person I am? Because 3 sentences themed with a light roast of you personally is a proper personality test?

See, I don't like you, as of yet. Which I acknowledge can change, I am pretty confident my views of you are rather tainted by seeing mostly one side of you, the side that argues with others and often acts demeaning and degrading. That is the part I've come to know and dislike. If for any reason that changes, I will happily change my attitude, not that you should seek my forgiveness or anything, but I am very forgiving of a person. Stern, I find most befitting of your behaviour on the forums, and not in a positive way, that would be steadfast. I might be wrong, but I suspect this is what most dislike in your behaviour on the forums. Transgressions in game I cannot judge, as I have no personal experience with you and dismiss anyone else their experience seen as I can only hear about the aftermath. No sound judgement call can be based on that.

For as far as I can see, the only reason you dislike me so far, is because I dislike you and act somewhat rudely towards you because of it.

You'd do well by taking my advise here, read through this thread once more, with the question in mind: Why do people say they dislike me? And you will find some answers to that which you can use to improve as a person and become more likeable. There's nothing wrong with aiming to become more likeable, naturally not everyone will like you, that's simply the way it works, or doesn't in this case.

I try to be reasonable most of the time, if I noticed theres a nameworthy ammount of people that would dislike me for an extended ammount of time I would look to improve my behaviour by changing my attitude, or simply walk away from the group if I see no hope of achieving that without compromising beyond my boundaries. People appreciate such effort, this is why your worst enemy can easily become your best friend in some cases.

I will refrain from further argueing with you if this reply which I put plenty of effort in by now, cannot help you reach an understanding with the ongoing trend here.

Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

No one will believe in terms of.... what exactly? 

What type of person I am? Because 3 sentences themed with a light roast of you personally is a proper personality test?

See, I don't like you, as of yet. Which I acknowledge can change, I am pretty confident my views of you are rather tainted by seeing mostly one side of you, the side that argues with others and often acts demeaning and degrading. That is the part I've come to know and dislike. If for any reason that changes, I will happily change my attitude, not that you should seek my forgiveness or anything, but I am very forgiving of a person. Stern, I find most befitting of your behaviour on the forums, and not in a positive way, that would be steadfast. I might be wrong, but I suspect this is what most dislike in your behaviour on the forums. Transgressions in game I cannot judge, as I have no personal experience with you and dismiss anyone else their experience seen as I can only hear about the aftermath. No sound judgement call can be based on that.

For as far as I can see, the only reason you dislike me so far, is because I dislike you and act somewhat rudely towards you because of it.

You'd do well by taking my advise here, read through this thread once more, with the question in mind: Why do people say they dislike me? And you will find some answers to that which you can use to improve as a person and become more likeable. There's nothing wrong with aiming to become more likeable, naturally not everyone will like you, that's simply the way it works, or doesn't in this case.

I try to be reasonable most of the time, if I noticed theres a nameworthy ammount of people that would dislike me for an extended ammount of time I would look to improve my behaviour by changing my attitude, or simply walk away from the group if I see no hope of achieving that without compromising beyond my boundaries. People appreciate such effort, this is why your worst enemy can easily become your best friend in some cases.

I will refrain from further argueing with you if this reply which I put plenty of effort in by now, cannot help you reach an understanding with the ongoing trend here.

It has nothing to do with the topic and i dont know you neither i care about you.

Just read upside and try to explain how from ranking a rol from 13 to 15 (didnt need much from 13 to 14 and it happened plenty of times along that period with diferent names (plenty i never saw) and ive even presented the last one as evidence

JuHNE6S.png

But randoms guys think they killed my stuns and me at the same time because i was toxic when i was pretty concentrated on getting that role maxed out its just pathetically ridiculous.

They are so avid to accuse me of something that they dont even stop to reason, i am just hoping they just wanted a cheap trolling which is sad at this point too. And that guy seltkigs or whatever comments worth nothing because he been trying to troll for long now and even has name and shame on his signature.

EDIT: i just wanted to max cop after so much time because that was mostly everytime happens and it gets tiring.

Edited by Excalibur!

So you are assuming that every time it happened in 250 arrests (or more) is because i was toxic... from a vast variety of players. Sound completly true to be honest. LOL.

Also getting a "toxic" person even more toxic by harassing him its a good thing to do. Meh maybe you should stop projecting your mind into others, thats not the reason why they killed my stuns.

Oh i think i remember why i ignored you, you allways had an explanation for dying and it got me bored... and then i told you you are a sad person.

Nope, you didnt try to yolo me once, but every time. I didnt say anything but the idea about 1 v1 was to test the weapon...

Yes pretty much. You were trash talking me in whispers when you'd kill me when I was lit from your teammates lol. I wouldn't have to explain anything if you were just chill. The first FC mission we did it was stacked heavily in crim's favor to where the whole team was just rushing enf's spawn. No you literally ignored me for not joining your team with OPGL lol. You kept trying to egg me on and I was just chill so you ignored me

I wish I had screenshotted some of the more toxic stuff but at least I have this lol

01D829D8EC33355BCA9C3452FF51F7AB9D63C629

• Like 1

*Edit*
HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THR-
b6v98Cu.gif

Edited by Abby

I kill stuns and don't reply to PMs.

hqdefault.jpg

50 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

Yes pretty much. You were trash talking me in whispers when you'd kill me when I was lit from your teammates lol. I wouldn't have to explain anything if you were just chill. The first FC mission we did it was stacked heavily in crim's favor to where the whole team was just rushing enf's spawn. No you literally ignored me for not joining your team with OPGL lol. You kept trying to egg me on and I was just chill so you ignored me

I wish I had screenshotted some of the more toxic stuff but at least I have this lol

01D829D8EC33355BCA9C3452FF51F7AB9D63C629

Wow name and shaming gj,

Thats how i actually play with others. There is a guy stockii or something like it that we talk like that to each other all the time and have fun... but if you are so sensible to actually think thats being toxic im sorry for you.

And yes, i thought you were playing that bad on purpose but its actually how you play.

Edited by Excalibur!

On 6/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, SuperToaster said:

The only good player crim side on that scoreboard is stockii. 11-0 with a bunch of average golds and silvers is not impressive especially since it's obvious you've been using car det a lot with that teamkill demerit+ the vehicle kill badge

If I join FC on my crim while you're on and you're not even half as good as you say you are I'm gonna be really disappointed

Found your post.

I was so, so disapointed... that i deleted all my screenies and didnt mention that we "1v1" in that "joker carabine needs a nerf" thread.

But you come here, throw shit and derail the thread and name and shame. Yet you have the face to call me toxic.

Keep on going kid, ill wait u.

Edited by Excalibur!

See what you have to do is arrest someone and ask them what they're in for, just to make them a little bit more mad.

But you come here, throw shit and derail the thread and name and shame. Yet you have the face to call me toxic.

Keep on going kid, ill wait u.

Honestly nothing that is stated about why people may be killing your stuns and TKing you is off topic here. The answer is "because you are a douche in game". So many people have then given you examples of you being a douche in game, so that would not be naming and shaming.

But as you have shown no one could possibly dislike you, it has to be something wrong with everyone else!

@Lixil Thread closed soon?

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow name and shaming gj,

Ooph when you have to say name and shame to an image because it's shameful to see you being toxic.

If it wasn't toxic, you wouldn't have to say name and shame cuz its not shame

owned yourself

1 minute ago, Fur said:

Ooph when you have to say name and shame to an image because it's shameful to see you being toxic.

If it wasn't toxic, you wouldn't have to say name and shame cuz its not shame

owned yourself

By context how is he trying to use it?

Do you even know how many screenies could i have posted in the other thread about him? Even right now i can post what one of these kids been doing a few hours ago in baylan thinking they are fun.

Do you see me doing any of that?

Edited by Excalibur!