Emily

12/20 HOLIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT

3 hours ago, Haganu said:

Whenever there's balance changes, there's going to be posts complaining about balance I guess.

TG8 could use a very small accuracy buff, but then again the same can be said for the OCSP, as that's the weapon it takes the accuracy stats from IIRC. The idea is that both guns are supposed to be slightly less reliable than the FBW and the 45AP. Both guns can carry themselves currently if you're really really good with your trigger finger. Neither weapon should become equivalent to the FBW in its bloom however.

just needs faster bloom recovery or less bloom per shot so it stops reaching max bloom like mid way through the mag its already a slower ttk than fbw/45. guns in apb should just over all be more accurate but that'd make it more obv how bad apb's hit registration is.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yapopal said:

A new car has been added to the game. But for some reason, nothing is reported about this. 
Cisco didn't get any better. I do not know in what situation it can be used. It doesn't have enough power for that weight. Its front axle has insufficient handling. It is assumed that it needs to be controlled in a skid, but it loses speed and accelerates for a long time. What is he in the game for? You just changed three digits in the code without thinking or delving into it. This is not the approach of the developers, this is the approach of charlatans making the appearance of work.

No new car has been added as of yet to my knowledge. It should come out with the patch for the matchmacking system update.

Weight change improved the Cisco's handling, but it's still pointless compared to the Han Coywolf and Vegas 4x4. It needs more torque / acceleration in all gears. It needs it's center of gravity lowered a little. It gets stuck on it's side too easily. The suspension needs to be a little stiffer. Right now it sags like a 90s honda with the coils cut.

Edited by BlatMan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

if a person has maxed the cop role 6 times, you might want to take their word on LTL things 

Hi. Seven time Cop 15 here. LTL as a whole needs to be buffed a bit, as it doesn't compete with lethal in hands of the same skill level.

TG-8 in particular, however, needs help more than the rest. It's atrociously bad.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Thanks 1

Pretty sure this post should've mentioned the new Mirage car, I've only seen a message on Discord about it, LO if you're reading this, you should definitely post on Steam game updates, or edit your Xmas post, to mention it, and put the car as the thumbnail for the post, marketing / hype 101, your old players that are not playing these days will see it in steam and will likely drop by

Not sure if that has been reported yet but apparently: "Witnessing" is broken for enforcers!!!

It did work before this update, as our clan was still able to witness criminals on the 19th of December 2023, but now this is no longer possible. I just checked myself a few moments ago to confirm that this is really broken -> and yes, I was unable to activate any mission against any criminal doing open world crime (while it did tell me I "witnessed a criminal" it did not start a mission, only got a notification and that is all).

This is pretty bad for our police RP clan, as we play this small open world part of the game exclusively and now no longer can do that.  So we all hope very much that this gets fixed soon.

Thanks!

Edited by StevenDeckard

1 hour ago, StevenDeckard said:

Not sure if that has been reported yet but apparently: "Witnessing" is broken for enforcers!!!

It did work before this update, as our clan was still able to witness criminals on the 19th of December 2023, but now this is no longer possible. I just checked myself a few moments ago to confirm that this is really broken -> and yes, I was unable to activate any mission against any criminal doing open world crime (while it did tell me I "witnessed a criminal" it did not start a mission, only got a notification and that is all).

This is pretty bad for our police RP clan, as we play this small open world part of the game exclusively and now no longer can do that.  So we all hope very much that this gets fixed soon.

Thanks!

you can only witness crims playing in a group lol think little orbit broke it when trying to disable 1v1 missions

12 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Can anyone explain how much Joker Tickets we can from the actually Event?

Please detailed.

2500 per role so 7500 total if you get all of them to the max level.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Can anyone explain how much Joker Tickets we can from the actually Event?

Please detailed.

41 minutes ago, Frosi said:

2500 per role so 7500 total if you get all of them to the max level.

And another 50 JT at the end of matches, not sure if always but it's quite frequent

• Thanks 1