Sign in to follow this  
kerryb8448

Deleting forum posts

Past few days, I had a post on my account being banned. Now that thread has been deleted.

Forum moderators must have been told my topic wasn't any good for them. I guess my account being banned was wrong, and now they want to cover that up.

Pretty petty and embarrassing to whoever is deleting the post and banning my character account.

Bye Felicia! 

Heard rumours about this. Embarrassing 

12 hours ago, kerryb8448 said:

thread has been deleted.

My Bad Kerry, I told Matt off, said some nasty things, so they probably had to remove it.

You know me, I declared WAR, then I made a couple laps with the dump truck n went home. 

I won't mouth off in this thread, I've said what I need to. I won't rage on the golds in game.

Cuz this isn't the golds fault or doing, its the idiocy of eac.

Good Luck Kerry. 

It could be incompetence, but hiding ban discussion looks like malice. It's better for LO to let those threads die out on their own.

Do the in game GM's have forum mod power too? I can't see why paid staff would go out of their way to delete a thread rather than lock it with a general reply.

Hello kerryb8448,

It has come to my attention that one of your posts in "Deleting forum posts" contained a Customer Support ticket. Sharing CS tickets is not allowed on our forums, and as a result, your post has been removed. Please refrain from sharing other CS tickets in the future, or unfortunately you will be given an official warning.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Azukii

Trying any way to delete their incompetence, and not help solve the problem.

Support sucks.

3 hours ago, kerryb8448 said:

Hello kerryb8448,

It has come to my attention that one of your posts in "Deleting forum posts" contained a Customer Support ticket. Sharing CS tickets is not allowed on our forums, and as a result, your post has been removed. Please refrain from sharing other CS tickets in the future, or unfortunately you will be given an official warning.

Thank you for your cooperation.

- Azukii

Trying any way to delete their incompetence, and not help solve the problem.

Support sucks.

Hello there,

To clarify things, your original topic was also removed for that same reason, and I apologize it was not notified to you the first time. You are free to discuss about your ban, as long as you don't share any of the conversations you have had with our Customer Support, as these are strictly personal.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask away.

- Azukii

• Like 2

On 11/15/2023 at 3:10 AM, kerryb8448 said:

Forum moderators must have been told my topic wasn't any good for them. I guess my account being banned was wrong, and now they want to cover that up.

My weak opinion but really Dont get mad with Azuki, compared to a lot forums, academic included -.- , he/she(?) is  a gem of a moderator with a lot of patience and common sense... the fact this post is still here and not fulminate removed togheter with your account and others complaining means something

Noted what happened to others but also myself , The only times when my post or threads get cancelled happen when only casually when one or more SPCT get quite colorful riduculed while defending LO.. yep casually, we've already know LO doesnt care and doesnt read the forum as much they dont care and know the Client support sucks, so we can assume they go C R Y  to Azuki for take actions, otherwise for real Azuki let them cook for well as much deserved/ right.

On 11/15/2023 at 3:34 AM, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, that was probably it. 

YEA Indeed, the culpript call in cause  himself ... 😂😂😂😂

Edited by PingOVER9000

Strictly personal? What is that?? 

Just admit someone screwed up and banned my account for no reason. For EAC/support/moderators to say I'm using some third party tool, not show any evidence, and then effectively tell me to shut up?

Nobody from support, moderators, or Matt has done one thing to help me out. A player for years that has not hacked. Thanks for nothing.

Absolutely pathetic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kerryb8448 said:

Strictly personal? What is that?? 

Just admit someone screwed up and banned my account for no reason. For EAC/support/moderators to say I'm using some third party tool, not show any evidence, and then effectively tell me to shut up?

Nobody from support, moderators, or Matt has done one thing to help me out. A player for years that has not hacked. Thanks for nothing.

Absolutely pathetic.

would a personal converstation be allowed to be talked about? it's not like he's calling you by your real name or saying you live at house road in house b or what not.

Got another email from support saying 'we can't help'. And too busy to help with other support issues going on. 

This is an easy fix, tell EAC they screwed up and unban my account. How hard is that??

Maybe Matt will address issue today with LO Q&A

@MattScott So do to this person being false banned, and seeing known blatants still

playing on my last visit to apb, I will not only not pay apb for anything, I will also not pay

any game that uses EAC, including War Thunder. Regardless of If You do the Right thing and

give Kerry his account back.

Any Firm associating or consorting with EAC will not get a dime from me. 

45 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

@MattScott So do to this person being false banned, and seeing known blatants still

playing on my last visit to apb, I will not only not pay apb for anything, I will also not pay

any game that uses EAC, including War Thunder. Regardless of If You do the Right thing and

give Kerry his account back.

Any Firm associating or consorting with EAC will not get a dime from me. 

you cant call anyone a cheater, i heard u play apb with ur toes

5 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

i heard u play apb with ur toes

OK I'm now a Licensed Naked Runner, I can say anything I want.

I can machine gun the stars naked and claim they are UFO's.

Hacking about the Universe. They might take my machine gun, but 

they can't put Me in jail, im so skinny now i hop right thru the bars. 

Weave my way thru the jail to the Wardens Office n tell him how to do 

his job. n if they use EAC at the Jail, imma Fire the Warden. 

13 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

OK I'm now a Licensed Naked Runner, I can say anything I want.

I can machine gun the stars naked and claim they are UFO's.

Hacking about the Universe. They might take my machine gun, but 

they can't put Me in jail, im so skinny now i hop right thru the bars. 

Weave my way thru the jail to the Wardens Office n tell him how to do 

his job. n if they use EAC at the Jail, imma Fire the Warden. 

What ever you're on, its strong 😄😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heal said:

What ever you're on, its strong

I'm not On anything, Kaiser doesn't believe in pain medication, their

policy is to wait so long that i die before treatment.

And if your not in enough pain, they will demand blood samples

n stick ya in a nerve n look at you with absolutely no emotion. 

They are Sociopaths, thriving on the pain they cause people.

They'll rub some Oragell on your skin n call it novacain, then stick a 10 inch needle in your lung

Tell ya no liquids, no coffee no water nothing for a day before, 

n then because Kaiser is so rich n well equipped, they'll send you 

to the local county hospital to do the actual deed.

give ya some long named crap, with fentanyl in it.

Why street people like fent, idk, its worthless.

I coulda drank half a light beer n got more pain reduction.

and so If I live long enough to get sliced open in two places for a catheder port.

the kemo will collapse my veins, n eat me alive.  the treatment is worse than the cancer.

And they still wont tell me if imma live a day, a month ect. 

I'll just get me a Trump hat n walk down 11th street, it be less painful and quick.

• Thanks 1

Get better Mack..

Got another useless email saying the same dumb shite. Fix my account, or just transfer my stuff to another account.

On 11/27/2023 at 8:49 AM, kerryb8448 said:

Get better Mack..

Got another useless email saying the same dumb shite. Fix my account, or just transfer my stuff to another account.

Your wasting your time, the mods time,  your fellow players time and a few seconds of my own time bet you exploited the Halloween 🎃 event.

2 hours ago, Nabiki said:

few seconds of my own time bet you exploited the Halloween

First off, Your Time isn't worth a chickens cluck. 

You chose to waste your worthless time just by coming to this forum.

Second off, the only peps who play that stupid event are rerolls or low ranks

that haven't gotten the awards yet, and I do not see any proof to support your accusation.

They have nothing worth exploiting for, and Kerry's been around a long time so he wouldn't 

need to exploit for some halloween hat or gun skin.

Furthermore, He is Not a Hacker, He is Not an Exploiter, Period.

APB will not see a Dime from Me nor a microgram of respect until

Kerry's account is restored, nor will any firm using EAC get a dime from me.

As far as I'm concerned EAC is Malware designed to accept and over look people

with aimbots and teleports, and only targets Legit players who refuse to buy such hacks.

Kerry was the only 'Other Legit' in Apb next to me, n U Dirty Crooks Banned Him.

@MattScott Not a Dime not a penny until this mans account is restored.

As far as I'm concerned its EAC Eazy Active Cheat.

I will Boycott any Firm using EAC ie Warthunder or any other Firm.

17 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

First off, Your Time isn't worth a chickens cluck. 

I don't think anyone takes you seriously these days since one day you claim EAC isn't banning anyone.

Then the next you claim EAC is banning folks make up your mind you tinfoil hat wearing lunatic.

Next you will say APB is a Government social experiment.

32 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

I don't think anyone takes you seriously these days since one day you claim EAC isn't banning anyone.

Do You really think I care who takes me seriously or psycotically, Not 1 chicken cluck is Given bout what any 

of you punks think about me. This isn't about Me, this is about Malware-EAC banning a legit player and not banning 

blatants at all. Its only banned two people I know of, one guy for using some layering program in designer, and Kerry.

Who is Theeee Most Legit player in all of apb. It does not ban for aimbots or smooth aim or teleports or lag switching.

So Ya, Now its basically Criminalware that specifically targets Legit players. Ya thats right, thats how my mind is gonna 

twist this up. btw You deflecting to my own sanity, as opposed to explaining to the forumee's, 

Where and How you base this Trash Talk about kerry exploiting???

You're a Ladell Jockey come in here to stir the toilet 

6 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Where and How you base this Trash Talk about kerry exploiting???

It's a possible theory not everyone banned is by EAC if you really think about it.

Also unless you can see over your friends shoulder in real life you don't really know enough to prove one way or another.

In the end only the OP can truly know why they got banned or have a inkling. 

On 11/16/2023 at 8:25 PM, Azukii said:

Hello there,

To clarify things, your original topic was also removed for that same reason, and I apologize it was not notified to you the first time. You are free to discuss about your ban, as long as you don't share any of the conversations you have had with our Customer Support, as these are strictly personal.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask away.

- Azukii

customer support just has the same copy paste reply anyway, does it really matter if it gets shared or not lmao