LINKS  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion about these links?

• Nothing much in the links.
    • Interesting...

I was looking to find out something about the company UNIT GAME that everyone here always comments on, but never has a specific purpose about it. So I ended up finding these links in my Google searches that could say something about this company. So I wanted to know if these links could answer any of our questions about the company UNIT GAME, which is a company that not everyone here in the community knows exactly what its purpose is. Mainly its purpose with the apb. Or are they just unnecessary links without content?

Links:

https://trademarks.justia.com/owners/unit-game-limited-4203390/

https://www.trademarkelite.com/europe/trademark/trademark-owner/Unit Game Limited/1027586

https://www.trademarkelite.com/europe/trademark/trademark-detail/004278891/APB

https://uspto.report/TM/85307583

https://www.whois.com/whois/unitgame.com

Edited by MrLek

...or you know... you could just go to their website to confirm your suspicions.

https://unitgame.com/about_us.html

Yes, they are intellectual property holder.

So far nothing big came out of that.

And surely nothing will come from LO, they traded intellectual rights to APB (minus APB Reloaded) to them (mind you, they own only rights to APB and nothing else). You would know if you would follow news. And even I am out of loop here...

By now this game is considered by me on life support. And I wouldn't be suprised if LO basically sold this franchise to Tengen. So yaaaay...

Edited by Mitne

And it's clearly a scam, tax evasion, or something borderline legal. The site only shows RTW content. They couldn't even use a screenshot or video from the last 10 years.

I think Matt convinced some goofball with more money than sense to buy the APB rights so he could keep APB Reloded from shutting down. 
It’s likely nothing more than that. 

On 10/27/2023 at 1:49 PM, CookiePuss said:

I think Matt convinced some goofball with more money than sense to buy the APB rights so he could keep MILKING  APB Reloded from shutting down.  PLAYERS
It’s likely nothing more than that. Yeah it seem about likely more correct now 👍

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTICZ56TBYE5r-2fdMhU8B

Sigh... not just this one, Probably the thought of 99% of people reading your comments @CookiePuss  Bruh, just cut it out, you're better than just spamming the same bs/ half truths everytime 

5 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

~something about Matt milking APB~

Does APB generate profits?

46 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Well must be doing something see how LO is still somehow in business. Unless matts running a meth lab somewere

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Keeping a game in maintenance mode costs next to nothing, and there's still brainlets spending on ARMAS. So yea, it's still turning a profit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

Well must be doing something see how LO is still somehow in business. Unless matts running a meth lab somewere

9 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Keeping a game in maintenance mode costs next to nothing, and there's still brainlets spending on ARMAS. So yea, it's still turning a profit.

I hope you guys are right. 

56 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

😂 😂 😂 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Lmao with the same Loop, oh just cut it, you're so boring, you know nothing except spamming bs and if not... Where is my update biatch ? 

photo-41.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/28/2023 at 9:49 PM, cowhorseman said:

Nicknamed Meth Scott.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2023 at 7:49 PM, cowhorseman said:

more like matt was branching out into selling insurance to minorites in california, or is he still going with that? seems weird for a guy working in the video games industry to get into insurance when his company seems to be struggling atm

On 10/30/2023 at 2:59 PM, ninjarrrr said:

more like matt was branching out into selling insurance to minorites in california, or is he still going with that? seems weird for a guy working in the video games industry to get into insurance when his company seems to be struggling atm

Until I dont see the sauce I can pretend you assume regularly meth aftermeal and any toilet break

Edited by PingOVER9000

until they deliver something ... i m not intrested in the company or what it stands for. just useless as no information given from this company or who the person in charge is.

• Like 2