3 hours ago, SoulBanish said:

to see a disunited community that does nothing to help each other.

50% of the community  -  Do something about the cheating its out of control

50% of the community - There is no cheating, you are just bad. But if you want cheats, i know a guy...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Selfless said:

Os jogadores foram banidos sem motivo, eles têm que devolver as contas banidas pelo EAC, e então instalar um poderoso anti-cheat, este EAC é horrível.

Players were banned for no reason, they have to return the accounts banned by the EAC, and then install a powerful anti-cheat, this EAC is horrible.

On 10/17/2023 at 12:09 AM, Selfless said:

Players were banned for no reason, they have to return the accounts banned by the EAC, and then install a powerful anti-cheat, this EAC is horrible.

joined october 2023 lmao

Merged.

On 10/16/2023 at 11:06 PM, Y2Venom said:

50% of the community  -  Do something about the cheating its out of control

50% of the community - There is no cheating, you are just bad. But if you want cheats, i know a guy...

aka 50% are cheaters and friends with cheaters, 50% are legit

13 hours ago, Selfless said:

I dont agree with you Darleena,  i mean Slfless. LO offered an olive branch to cheaters due to the fact many were banned for private cheats. They came back and cheated again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

50% of the community - There is no cheating, you are just bad. But if you want cheats,I know a guy...

Does he know a guy that knows a guy who knows a guy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2023 at 4:43 AM, FakeBungo said:

aka 50% are cheaters and friends with cheaters, 50% are legit

Played 2 games just now and 3 cheaters.

What i just dont understand that when somebody who is a casual player, only play a few games a week and run into the same cheaters over and over again. Cheaters are essentially fish in a barrel to catch right now, but are allowed cheat months on end.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2023 at 8:50 PM, DarIeenko said:

About me, i have never used any kind of unapproved Programs

Lmao, the post would have been even funnier if you used Comic Sans font.

How come it's always the same people that get banned lolololololol

Get coitused*

• Like 2

theres not a single player other than myself that does not use macro or triggerbot or some other performance enhancing drug such as adderall.

all apb players are cheaters

all the legit players stopped playing because little orbit openly supported cheaters by unbanning them and doing nothing about them

One of most famous cheaters in APB complain about being false bans. He was once banned by FF had his chance yet still cheating. This should have happened way faster. That bullshoot about that many players got falsly banned. They do the same statements everytime one of this well know (most of the time streaming cheaters) get banned so they can confuse public and hope LO will bend to their will (now all his buddies and other cheaters will support this bullcrap trying to convince others that they are legit). I know very well one cheater who got banned recently as well, played for years, noone even know he was cheating. So its not false ban but finnaly they updated it and it can detect private cheats (at least for now).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even a bronze player was banned by this EAC, Dude even a BRONZE player LMAO, Who else needs to be banned for this support to reverse the bans? Ban Kempington!

9 hours ago, Selfless said:

Even a bronze player was banned by this EAC, Dude even a BRONZE player LMAO, Who else needs to be banned for this support to reverse the bans? Ban Kempington!

How about posting on your main account instead of an alt.

i see yuriko is making new accs xd and making up this bronze bans... i dont belive anyone will catch for that crap anymore.... thing is you are bronze/silver when u dont use cheats. Just accept it and live with it.

@Knataz I dont belive they would do that again i think they learned the lesson. I talked with matt about this in privat chat and he admited it was not the best decision. It cost them a lot of legit players to leave while having a lot of cheaters to came back... like this topic maker.

Edited by DreAmGirL

8 hours ago, DreAmGirL said:

I dont belive they would do that again i think they learned the lesson. I talked with matt about this in privat chat and he admited it was not the best decision.

if you're sharing the contenent of a private chat, I dont think you'll have problem showing a screen as an evidence of what you're saying ..

I am not doubting you, but you know... it's quite some time we're waiting for some answers from dear Matt  not that we don't have them yet, the silence has own way to talk but you know ..

On 10/28/2023 at 9:53 AM, DreAmGirL said:

i see yuriko is making new accs xd and making up this bronze bans... i dont belive anyone will catch for that crap anymore.... thing is you are bronze/silver when u dont use cheats. Just accept it and live with it.

@Knataz I dont belive they would do that again i think they learned the lesson. I talked with matt about this in privat chat and he admited it was not the best decision. It cost them a lot of legit players to leave while having a lot of cheaters to came back... like this topic maker.

lol he rerolled?

There will be no unban wave. Trash will stay where trash is supposed to be - in the trash can.

45 minutes ago, ninjarrrr said:

lol he rerolled?

They always reroll, they are addicted and desperate.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Sayori said:

There will be no unban wave. Trash will stay where trash is supposed to be - in the trash can.

They always reroll, they are addicted and desperate.

Quite a lot of them have re-rolled and are now level 255 its very very unfun. They are like a bunch of Capybaras, pretending to be gkings with the rest of their little castle.