Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I own:

Raptor 45 Vulture

Joker RFP Fang

Act 44 Pillager

 

I want something STAR like, which I can blast up close and tap fire for a distance. I'm not NTEC crazy, but I really am feeling the Joker CR5, and the FAR Spearhead looks good. I also want a pistol, I bought the Raptor by mistake believing it was the Colby 45 but the Frog Kokoe looks really good to me too.

 

Tips? Recommendations? Thoughts and prayers?

Edited by Reprimand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Reprimand said:

I'm not NTEC crazy, but I really am feeling the Joker CR5

you know the cr5 is a reskin of the ntec, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Uru! said:

you know the cr5 is a reskin of the ntec, right?

Yes I do.

Edited by Reprimand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FAR is the closest solution for you. It's something in between STAR and N-TEC, but it can be more dangerous in right hands than these two.

I would also recommend you N-TEC Scoped, it's boosted version of average N-TEC now: 55m range, less spread and less recoil. But moving marksman mode is much worse. 

Also COBR-A can be a nice option for you, slow, but damaging gun. If only it was 5stk...

Try guns in joker store, feel free to experiment with them, and if you like, why don't buy it? That's how I bought almost all of my guns. 🙂

P.S.: Reskins are never differ of original. It's a placebo effect for some people...(maybe a wrong definition but I hope you got me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Tips? Recommendations? Thoughts and prayers?

I'll stay on Topic.

 

Did u already "trail" the FAR in Armas.

I'd do that first but play some rounds to get into the game before u activate the trail.

 

Frog kokoe is the one with 3PointSling 3 right?

It's a nice Finisher if u use ur secondary just for that. But in other situations it's slightly worse than .45 imo.

Edited by HighSociety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ar97 , u don’t even need to tap fire with that thing or scoped ntec like nag said

 

and pistol just use fbw/ .45ap 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, OCrazyGuyO said:

Ar97 , u don’t even need to tap fire with that thing or scoped ntec like nag said

 

and pistol just use fbw/ .45ap 

This gun, also.

Slow but accuracy makes you feel like you are CS GO player or macroing obeya user, lol..

Requires special skill (which my friend above got). 😜

Edited by Nagletz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HighSociety said:

I'll stay on Topic.

 

Did u already "trail" the FAR in Armas.

I'd do that first but play some rounds to get into the game before u activate the trail.

 

Frog kokoe is the one with 3PointSling 3 right?

It's a nice Finisher if u use ur secondary just for that. But in other situations it's slightly worse than .45 imo.

Yeah Kokoe 3ps3 one. I love it, but I also got the RS2/3 one the extra accuracy feels good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy what ever makes you happy. See what other people play. I play the unmeta because it makes me happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off. Dont Try the guns till you are ready to buy. the Try gives you a 35% discount, n its only valid for 24hrs or so.

Second. All My weapons are Account Wide. So any new reroll i make gets all them guns.

  The .45 is an Excellent Pistol, it had the long range of a magnum but is not made for range combat like the .44s. 

Its best used close up

 The FAR is a good gun, its precise, lightweight. it tends to bloom out in CQ and becomes weak at range.

The Cobra-A is a nice gun. It has slightly more punch than the Far, but slightly less range. 

 Let me suggest you look at the sub guns, get the bullpup called Trouble Maker. this is a chopped down Assault rifle. with AR range, it comes with a hunter 3 site, tagger, and its silenced..DONT GET THE ENTENTE its a pos

 The Trouble maker is very accurate, great for taps, full 32 magazine, it has some bloom in CQ but makes up for it with its AR like damage.  Its not the meta sub gun, but a very good medium. It does not suffer from the 'Drop Off' in power that the other subs have recently be subjected to. Not to mention the tagger comes in handy if you like the Joker job and or when you are the scrub on the team. You run out n tag em, n the gold goes over n kills him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2021 at 9:09 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

First off. Dont Try the guns till you are ready to buy. the Try gives you a 35% discount, n its only valid for 24hrs or so.

Second. All My weapons are Account Wide. So any new reroll i make gets all them guns.

  The .45 is an Excellent Pistol, it had the long range of a magnum but is not made for range combat like the .44s. 

Its best used close up

 The FAR is a good gun, its precise, lightweight. it tends to bloom out in CQ and becomes weak at range.

The Cobra-A is a nice gun. It has slightly more punch than the Far, but slightly less range. 

 Let me suggest you look at the sub guns, get the bullpup called Trouble Maker. this is a chopped down Assault rifle. with AR range, it comes with a hunter 3 site, tagger, and its silenced..DONT GET THE ENTENTE its a pos

 The Trouble maker is very accurate, great for taps, full 32 magazine, it has some bloom in CQ but makes up for it with its AR like damage.  Its not the meta sub gun, but a very good medium. It does not suffer from the 'Drop Off' in power that the other subs have recently be subjected to. Not to mention the tagger comes in handy if you like the Joker job and or when you are the scrub on the team. You run out n tag em, n the gold goes over n kills him

Tin Soldier is a great choice as well... if you have it ofc 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ntec 5

45. Pistol

Clotting Agent 3

Concurssion Grenade

= Long ranged - close combat - vehicle killer.

 

You dont need any other weapon or modification. Its the most versatile config vor every situation in the game.

In short words: Its superior overpowered.

Edited by Todesklinge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Atac is the better  star take this.

 

And as secondary buy a nano (expensive). Pistols are for nooooooobis

 

Edited by Eviltara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eviltara said:

Atac is the better  star take this.

 

And as secondary buy a nano (expensive). Pistols are for nooooooobis

 

Are you the type of person who smashes silvers/bronzes with said loadout? You seem the type.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OCA the only thing you'll need 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Star 556 it's all you need for primary gun 😉 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wibsey said:

Are you the type of person who smashes silvers/bronzes with said loadout? You seem the type.

Are you the type of person who is still not willing to improve your gameplay and learn to counter weapons? You seem the type.

 

On topic again...

STAR totally IS one of the best guns of APB

But to be honest, like others said, just play the weapons u enjoy the most.

Try FAR, AR-97, ATAC and if those don't fit... simply get a 3-slotted N-tec or STAR 👌

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...