Jump to content
T0rnHaZe

OPEN YOUR EYES LITTLE ORBIT

Recommended Posts

On 2/19/2021 at 6:23 PM, Spy said:

Because getting gold is to easy to get. Adding another rank makes the gap between high silver/low gold and high gold bigger, 'forcing' the blatants and closets to diamond is then icing on the cake.

Instead of adding new threat level, LO should try rebalance threat levels, or bring back the old threat system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:

Instead of adding new threat level, LO should try rebalance threat levels, or bring back the old threat system.

Not enough population for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

G1 put new weapons and contacts in the game, gave us the Asylum district, new packs and clothes.

g1 recycled rtw content until they ran out, and then gave a half-hearted attempt at their own original content before completely giving up and selling the ip

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

They also tried valiantly, but vainly to ban cheaters and abusive TOS breakers.

g1, the company that "valiantly" decided to keep punkbuster - an anticheat universally renowned for being worse than useless - around for 4 years?

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

What did LO give us?  1. UNBAN CHEATERS 2. IMPLEMENT AN EASILY BYPASSED ANTICHEAT... recommended by cheaters ofc. 3. BREAK WORKING GUNS IN THE NAME OF BALANCE UTTERLY CLUELESS TO GAME NEEDS. 4. SCOLD PLAYERS FOR CALLING OUT ChEATERS (to protect their gentle reputations) AND MAKE DETHREATING LEGIT SO BRONZE DISTRICT WOULD GET DAILY SLAMMED BY PREMADE GOLDS AND CHEATERS.

  1. g1 unbanned everyone banned by punkbuster
  2. g1 kept punkbuster for years, then switched to fairfight, then stopped paying for and updating fairfight
  3. g1 is ultimately responsible for basically all the horrible balance over the years, it all stems from their initial sweeping ttk change
  4. g1 created and enforced the 'name and shame' policy
  5. g1 created the dethreating problem via threat locks and substandard anticheats

you've got rose tinted lenses so thick you can't even see that g1 has done everything you're accusing little orbit of

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Content?  RIOT was a basically good "idea" terribly and unsoundly implemented and poorly conceived for this game... but could, if done differently, been excellent... added contacts and such BUT DIDN'T.

riot was trash, BR doesnt fit with apb gameplay

 

fun fact: riot was partially completed leftover content from g1

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

LO failed in the first 2 years to do ANYTHING

standardized and lowered armas prices (that were set by g1)

lifted false bans (from g1)

switched to a working anticheat (because g1 stopped paying for and updating ff)

added a bunch of f2p stuff to the joker store (that g1 abandoned)

communication all throughout (unlike g1's radio silence)

 

off the top of my head

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

they stopped the clientside anticheat.

we didn't have a client side anticheat until orbit purchased battleye services, because g1 decided we didnt need one

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

They can't afford to pay for any quality version of anticheat or keep it updated AT ALL

sounds more like g1 keeping punkbuster for years and then failing to pay for fairfight updates

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

and in EVERY RESPECT have RUINED THE GAME putting ALL THEIR EGGS into some hoped for, SLIGHT graphical improvement with horrifically worse performance in the form of ENGINE UPGRADE.... which STILL ISN'T CLOSE TO COMPLETION...

engine upgrade isnt about graphical improvements, yadda yadda yadda

 

a big reason its taking so long is because g1 mucked it up in the first place, and also signed contracts that require the consoles to be worked on at the same time

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

As I see it, the game and game population were a LOT more stable under G1

because you're seeing the aftermath of g1 milking apb dry and then selling the corpse before moving on

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

they tried to have some standards

lmao

 

 

18 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

LO ALWAYS catered to the smallest cheater clan crowd... who wanted the game to BULLY and WTFPWN legits and exterminate the population...

i think you've got your companies mixed up

 

one had a nebulous spct team who were never completely named, confirmed cheaters in official player groups (spcm, moderators, etc), numerous suspicious private ban/unban situations, and a CM who lied straight to the community's face

 

the other one is little orbit

 

 

9 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

I guess you fail to understand the IMMENSE popularity of Fairfight bans and the flame forum where an aggrieved population could actually verbalize how it REALLY felt towards the cheater population.  It was a valiant attempt that was quite popular.

ffbans was created and maintained by a player, it had nothing to do with g1

 

ffbans was a toxic cesspool at the best of times

 

its been confirmed that fairfight was used incorrectly, so all that toxic "verbalizing" definitely happened to legit/innocent players as well

 

ffbans was so popular that it encouraged cheaters to cheat more for the e-fame of being on the site, because they enjoyed the "flame forum"

 

 

9 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

And the FAILURE of it is in the POPULATION STATISTICS.

9 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

And Matt Scott can only DREAM about 14,000 accounts to ban when only some 400 are left that bother to log in and play.

9 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Hey, Tiggs managed to ban 14,000 accounts... she seems to have lost her mind at some point and banned nearly everybody but it was a valiant effort

im not sure how you can put these sentences together and not realize that g1 is the reason this game is dead 

 

 

 

tl;dr - g1 was 100% trash and i'll fight anyone who says otherwise

 

 

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 5:07 AM, Cyberlicious said:

I guess you fail to understand the IMMENSE popularity of Fairfight bans and the flame forum where an aggrieved population could actually verbalize how it REALLY felt towards the cheater population.  It was a valiant attempt that was quite popular.  This new code of no one dare call out cheaters or hurt their feelings... and mass unbanning while failing in every respect to implement ANY sort of useful anticheat mechanism... is actually the dumbest damn way to manage a game like APB.

And the FAILURE of it is in the POPULATION STATISTICS. Hey, Tiggs managed to ban 14,000 accounts... she seems to have lost her mind at some point and banned nearly everybody but it was a valiant effort... COMPARE IT TO THE NOTHING WE HAVE NOW AND THE RAGEBOT CHEATFEST ONGOING.  LO failed so damn hard it's ludicrous to argue on their behalf.

And Matt Scott can only DREAM about 14,000 accounts to ban when only some 400 are left that bother to log in and play.

Tiggs were not affraid to ban cheaters or well known edgelord names even if they were streamers. She didnt ban everybody. There were reason behind all of it. She was best person to fight cheaters and all kind of supporters of cheating. She hated them. Now its cheat friendly enviroment and you can see the results. Where legits are silenced and cheaters can do whatever they want atm. From what ive seen and heared from previus guys in charge false bans were super rare thing. Ive seen how FF works and its really powerfull and best tool if you know how to use it.

 

Merged.

 

On 2/22/2021 at 7:48 PM, Cyberlicious said:

As I see it, the game and game population were a LOT more stable under G1... they tried to have some standards. LO ALWAYS catered to the smallest cheater clan crowd... who wanted the game to BULLY and WTFPWN legits and exterminate the population...

LO failed on PR lvl. They wanted to bring new players by investing resources in stream community (like other companies) BUT they didnt realize that 3 lets say most popular streams (30-40 ppl watching xd, YUUGE!) that are led by cheaters are not bringing new players. Only other cheaters and they friends are watchign that crap. Thats that broken community who defend current system. LO simply didnt make a homework how to bring new players as each month pop is lower...
 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DreAmGirL said:

Tiggs were not affraid to ban cheaters or well known edgelord names even if they were streamers. She didnt ban everybody. There were reason behind all of it. She was best person to fight cheaters and all kind of supporters of cheating. She hated them. Now its cheat friendly enviroment and you can see the results. Where legits are silenced and cheaters can do whatever they want atm. From what ive seen and heared from previus guys in charge false bans were super rare thing. Ive seen how FF works and its really powerfull and best tool if you know how to use it.

of course tiggs wasnt afraid to ban anyone, she could just use fairfight to pretend they were cheating and half the population would cheer her on

 

i'm not sure i would trust the people who were in charge when the questionable bans were happening on anything, let alone the questionable bans themselves

 

fairfight (assuming its properly paid for) is a nice complement to a decent client side anticheat, but on its own its junk - it doesn't matter how good it is at analyzing stats if it doesn't actually prevent people from launching the game with cheats enabled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

she seems to have lost her mind at some point

Finally, something we can agree on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 2:35 PM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

g1 recycled rtw content until they ran out, and then gave a half-hearted attempt at their own original content before completely giving up and selling the ip

 

tl;dr - g1 was 100% trash and i'll fight anyone who says otherwise

Writing a massive wall of text doesn't make you right.  You obviously weren't even here at the time your speaking of. For a few years some of the original RTW staff worked for G1... they gave us that "new content."  APB was a dramatically better game under G1 than it ever has been under the absentee negligence of LO... whose mantra is "engine upgrade" and they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE for the game, it's become abandonware, that's why there's virtually no population. You can fight all you like, but facts aren't on your side.  G1 as well as the onboard ex-RTW staff they once had came up against the same exact problem LO is facing with engine upgrade... there's so much unoptimized code that no one really knows for sure how it works or why it works... consequently, when RTW went from a massive gaming company to defunct... no one could really add very much.  But G1 actually did try and changed the game, not always for the better.  LO has done nothing but break guns and unban cheaters.

On 2/23/2021 at 3:43 PM, DreAmGirL said:

Tiggs were not affraid to ban cheaters or well known edgelord names even if they were streamers. She didnt ban everybody. There were reason behind all of it. She was best person to fight cheaters and all kind of supporters of cheating. She hated them. Now its cheat friendly enviroment and you can see the results. Where legits are silenced and cheaters can do whatever they want atm...

^ Quoted for truth.

 

Merged.

 

On 2/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

of course tiggs wasnt afraid to ban anyone, she could just use fairfight to pretend they were cheating and half the population would cheer her on

 

i'm not sure i would trust the people who were in charge when the questionable bans were happening on anything, let alone the questionable bans themselves

 

fairfight (assuming its properly paid for) is a nice complement to a decent client side anticheat, but on its own its junk - it doesn't matter how good it is at analyzing stats if it doesn't actually prevent people from launching the game with cheats enabled

Fairfight works well in conjunction with a clientside anticheat and in-game GMs to spectate actual shenanigans.  Unfortunately, as G1's leadership invested in stupid phone app game and xbox wonders, the PC version of APB was drained of resources so that G1 couldn't afford to update their anticheat systems anymore... it's attempted G1 hosted Frost copycat was always an abysmal failure.  LO has nothing to brag about... they listened to cheater clans and dumped Punkbuster and installed FailEye... and then just abandoned policing the game at all.

On 2/23/2021 at 4:12 PM, DreAmGirL said:

LO failed on PR lvl. They wanted to bring new players by investing resources in stream community (like other companies) BUT they didnt realize that 3 lets say most popular streams (30-40 ppl watching xd, YUUGE!) that are led by cheaters are not bringing new players. Only other cheaters and they friends are watchign that crap. Thats that broken community who defend current system. LO simply didnt make a homework how to bring new players as each month pop is lower...

^Qft. The legit community now disavows APB and it's abusive, bully hackfest... and even when bothering to log in... and ending up forfeiting a retardedly imbalanced match... the bullies cry that legits don't die 40x in the match to make them happy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 1:01 PM, Nev said:

Not enough population for that.

Still better than adding more threat levels, regardless what amount of population is nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see where LO wanted to go on the roadmap.  Streamers can be entertaining.  What was nice about Fairfight, it really did force closets to moderate their cheats... meaning... while they still toggled cheats... they did so minimally or periodically in a match so as not to skew FF statistics. Without something to measure extremely out or norm play values... there is no limit.  It used to be, under Fairfight, that someone logged a trainee account to ragebot and was quickly banned... such that these guys were behind the thousands of banned accounts.  Nowadays, people are full on ragebotting without even trying to mask the obvious... logging in accounts with names like Hacker.. and they have been playing since LO bought the company, with no fear of repercussions... and GMs log into District when THEY COMPLAIN someone is "hackusating them" and GM warns the legit HE can be banned for being "mean."

Now you wonder WHY there is such toilet bowl circling flush of population.

 

Merged.

 

On 2/23/2021 at 2:35 PM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

im not sure how you can put these sentences together and not realize that g1 is the reason this game is dead 


APB was in decline under G1's fiscal mismanagement.  Imagine a time when FF (or Tiggs) banned some 14,000 accounts... and there were still about 4,000 actively playing when they sold to LO.  Look around you, after what 2 years?  3 years? at what LO has done for the game. It is left with appropximately 3ish full districts on 1 server during primetime. Colby died. Joker died. Jericho became Han. LO dramatically destroyed APB listening to cheater fan club.

Once upon a time I played EQ PVP. The bigshot PVPers demanded a HARDCORE PVP server, where you could kill anyone anywhere, without safe zones... where victims couldn't get away or leave... The company listened to them... took away the safeguards that actually create the framework in which PVP can thrive and attract players.  It became a HARDCORE bullyfest all right.  thousands quit playing, and since 10 years now, PVP is dead in EQ.

Sometimes listening to a fool kills the genre. HARDCORE simply means breaking basic gameplay rules that create the environment of a functional game.

 

I LOVED EQ PVP server Sullon Zek. I mourned the passing of PVP in that game.  I LOVED APB... but I now mourn it's passing.  The sad thing is, the true fans who have invested in the game and love it, have no say... and if the company makes whooper mistakes that kill what they love... not a thing can be done.  We came to forums, and told our truth... and nobody worth a damn is listening, who has any power to save what is dying.  This is why, in near future, forums will be dead too.

 

Merged.

 

The best iteration of APB was, and always will be Russia's Innova server, with their in-game GMs and proprietary FROST anticheat, lower, reasonable Marketplace prices, and wonderful gun balancing.

Such a shame that desperate G1 pulled the plug on Innova, thinking to bring all the Russian players over... without any safeguards or intelligent policing of the game at all... Oh wait... was that LO?  Can't remember now... How I wish APB were alive and well on INNOVA server... Best damn time!  40 FULL districts to choose from, active, lively, happy game...

/tear

I wish Matt Scott would sell them or allow them to have the game.  And if he wanted to make money in North America... he could have his team COPY the wise game management they used.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyberlicious said:

The best iteration of APB was, and always will be Russia's Innova server,

I joined there in 2017, it was different and better in some aspects, unfortunately it was already nearly dead at that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Writing a massive wall of text doesn't make you right.

a bit ironic considering which one of us is actually writing walls of text

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

You obviously weren't even here at the time your speaking of. For a few years some of the original RTW staff worked for G1... they gave us that "new content."

i've been here since the beginning, a majority of that "new content" was just stuff that rtw never managed to get around to adding because the company went under

 

g1 hiring some rtw devs just means it was even easier to work with said content, nothing more nothing less

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

APB was a dramatically better game under G1 than it ever has been under the absentee negligence of LO... whose mantra is "engine upgrade" and they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE for the game, it's become abandonware, that's why there's virtually no population.

apb had "dramatically better" population under g1, and that's only because g1 didn't have to deal with the prior company doing its very best to exploit that population for the better part of 8 years

 

how long did g1 promise the engine upgrade while occasionally adding another predatory lootbox gun for the hopeful population to buy? a whole lot longer than orbit has even owned apb

 

you can just look at steam stats to see the truth, g1 took a game that was nearing 6k peak players and by the time they sold it to orbit that same peak was barely over 1k, that's why we have virtually no population

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

G1 as well as the onboard ex-RTW staff they once had came up against the same exact problem LO is facing with engine upgrade... there's so much unoptimized code that no one really knows for sure how it works or why it works... consequently, when RTW went from a massive gaming company to defunct... no one could really add very much.  But G1 actually did try and changed the game, not always for the better.  LO has done nothing but break guns and unban cheaters.

g1 did come up against the same problem but instead of trying to fix it, they decided to just go after the quick bucks and slammed as much profit oriented code on top until the game could barely handle any more, and then they sold it

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

they listened to cheater clans and dumped Punkbuster and installed FailEye

g1 dumped punkbuster, but of course they waited until it got to the point (iirc it was around the time punkbuster started banning everyone that attempted to log in) that even they couldn't deny it was worthless

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

APB was in decline under G1's fiscal mismanagement.  Imagine a time when FF (or Tiggs) banned some 14,000 accounts... and there were still about 4,000 actively playing when they sold to LO.

i have no idea where you pulled 4k from but steam charts says apb pop was in a long decline to nearly 1k at the time of sale - that's something like 80% population loss under g1

 

VKR2oAT.png

 

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Colby died. Joker died.

these are both servers that little orbit didnt even have, colby died and was merged with joker long before little orbit showed up

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

The best iteration of APB was, and always will be Russia's Innova server, with their in-game GMs and proprietary FROST anticheat, lower, reasonable Marketplace prices, and wonderful gun balancing.

i'll agree that frost seemed a decent anticheat, but with straight up p2w armas items and massive player GM scandals i don't think innova is really worthy as a role model

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Such a shame that desperate G1 pulled the plug on Innova, thinking to bring all the Russian players over... without any safeguards or intelligent policing of the game at all... Oh wait... was that LO? 

that was g1

 

innova pulled the plug in early 2017 iirc and g1 waited so long to migrate accounts that most innova players just rerolled fresh to citadel, so when g1 finally got around to migration they basically just created a russian version of han because not many people cared about their innova accounts by then

 

 

14 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

I wish Matt Scott would sell them or allow them to have the game.

pretty sure innova decided apb wasn't profitable enough and that's why they didnt renew their licensing, probably not interested in buying the entire game

 

 

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

straight up p2w armas items

P2W existed on ARMAS long, long before Innova was even a concept in someone's head. Innova might have had its own problems, but let's not blame them for something they didn't do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

P2W existed on ARMAS long, long before Innova was even a concept in someone's head. Innova might have had its own problems, but let's not blame them for something they didn't do.

innova had several guns with stats unique to that build of the game (off the top of my head, the duck and csg did higher damage per shot), considering innova would have had to specifically ask for this i think its fair to blame them for it

 

but yes g1 also had issues with predatory balancing, going all the way back to the initial addition of armas iirc

 

 

 

Edited by AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 10:54 AM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

a bit ironic considering which one of us is actually writing walls of text

 

 

i've been here since the beginning, a majority of that "new content" was just stuff that rtw never managed to get around to adding because the company went under

 

g1 hiring some rtw devs just means it was even easier to work with said content, nothing more nothing less

 

 

apb had "dramatically better" population under g1, and that's only because g1 didn't have to deal with the prior company doing its very best to exploit that population for the better part of 8 years

 

how long did g1 promise the engine upgrade while occasionally adding another predatory lootbox gun for the hopeful population to buy? a whole lot longer than orbit has even owned apb

 

you can just look at steam stats to see the truth, g1 took a game that was nearing 6k peak players and by the time they sold it to orbit that same peak was barely over 1k, that's why we have virtually no population

 

 

g1 did come up against the same problem but instead of trying to fix it, they decided to just go after the quick bucks and slammed as much profit oriented code on top until the game could barely handle any more, and then they sold it

 

 

g1 dumped punkbuster, but of course they waited until it got to the point (iirc it was around the time punkbuster started banning everyone that attempted to log in) that even they couldn't deny it was worthless

 

 

i have no idea where you pulled 4k from but steam charts says apb pop was in a long decline to nearly 1k at the time of sale - that's something like 80% population loss under g1

 

VKR2oAT.png

 

 

 

these are both servers that little orbit didnt even have, colby died and was merged with joker long before little orbit showed up

 

 

i'll agree that frost seemed a decent anticheat, but with straight up p2w armas items and massive player GM scandals i don't think innova is really worthy as a role model

 

 

that was g1

 

innova pulled the plug in early 2017 iirc and g1 waited so long to migrate accounts that most innova players just rerolled fresh to citadel, so when g1 finally got around to migration they basically just created a russian version of han because not many people cared about their innova accounts by then

 

 

pretty sure innova decided apb wasn't profitable enough and that's why they didnt renew their licensing, probably not interested in buying the entire game

 

 

You write: "a bit ironic considering which one of us is actually writing walls of text"

LMFAO yes... let's compare our posts shall we?

On 2/25/2021 at 10:54 AM, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

pretty sure innova decided apb wasn't profitable enough and that's why they didnt renew their licensing, probably not interested in buying the entire game


Pretty sure G1 wouldn't positively finance the franchise with the deliberate intention of shifting the Russian playerbase to the shrinking G1 NA and Euro servers.

Quote

apb had "dramatically better" population under g1, and that's only because g1 didn't have to deal with the prior company doing its very best to exploit that population for the better part of 8 years


Uh... under G1, APB was a functioning game with an active and actual playerbase.  It's been 2 years too long for LO to keep blaming their CATASTROPHIC MISMANAGEMENT AND FAILURE on G1.

 

Merged.

 

Quote

how long did g1 promise the engine upgrade while occasionally adding another predatory lootbox gun for the hopeful population to buy? a whole lot longer than orbit has even owned apb


Predatory lockbox really?  Yeah it's kinda shit but,,, companies have to generate revenue to keep their games alive.  There's reason why G1 could not fulfill their desire to make the engine upgrade... the same exact reason why LO promised it within a few months... and here we are, still waiting.  In the meantime, here's the difference...


Under G1... they actively TRIED to manage the game and police cheaters and toxics.
Under LO they allowed cheaters and toxics free reign... to such degree that the playerbase left the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

You write: "a bit ironic considering which one of us is actually writing walls of text"

LMFAO yes... let's compare our posts shall we?

glad you really honed in on the facts and not my critique of your posting style

 

 

13 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

Uh... under G1, APB was a functioning game with an active and actual playerbase.  It's been 2 years too long for LO to keep blaming their CATASTROPHIC MISMANAGEMENT AND FAILURE on G1.

g1 lucked into a AAA game with an established playerbase, if the population actually had something to do with g1's actions (besides turning the servers back on) then the players wouldn't have drained away to almost nothing by the time apb was sold

 

 

10 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

Predatory lockbox really?  Yeah it's kinda shit but,,, companies have to generate revenue to keep their games alive.

there's plenty of ways to generate revenue without psychologically exploiting your customers into gambling just a little bit more

 

 

16 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

Under G1... they actively TRIED to manage the game and police cheaters and toxics.
Under LO they allowed cheaters and toxics free reign... to such degree that the playerbase left the game.

i think i've already gone over g1's horrible management and policing, as well as how the population was already largely gone when orbit purchased apb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 2:56 PM, xiphos said:

i think i've already gone over g1's horrible management and policing, as well as how the population was already largely gone when orbit purchased apb

Under G1 the game was alive and it was great... not perfect but a great, fun game.  
Under LO the game is irretrievably DEAD due to their negligence.  Imagine ABANDONING a game to work on an engine upgrade... for YEARS... and wondering why the playerbase left.

Imagine fanbois defending the massive NOTHING that LO brought to this game.

Imagine fanbois crying about LOOTBOXES... as if the LO marketplace didn't remove them due to LAWS being enforced about gambling... and pretending that was some kind of "superior" morality play... welp, just go buy your stacks of JOKER TICKETS then!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

Under G1 the game was alive and it was great... not perfect but a great, fun game.  
Under LO the game is irretrievably DEAD due to their negligence.  Imagine ABANDONING a game to work on an engine upgrade... for YEARS... and wondering why the playerbase left.

Imagine fanbois defending the massive NOTHING that LO brought to this game.

Imagine fanbois crying about LOOTBOXES... as if the LO marketplace didn't remove them due to LAWS being enforced about gambling... and pretending that was some kind of "superior" morality play... welp, just go buy your stacks of JOKER TICKETS then!

Question:

This now is steamcharts only and i've deleted the entire timeline of Little Orbit, like they never touched APB on May 2018.

Can you tell me roughly how APB would've progressed until this day under G1/RP? 

 

F31WFqs.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

~snip~
 

Nice bait. There is no chance you are serious. None. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

Imagine ABANDONING a game to work on an engine upgrade... for YEARS... and wondering why the playerbase left.

i dont have to imagine it, i experienced this situation while g1 owned apb

 

those nostalgia glasses have fused with your brain at this point

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, xiphos said:

i dont have to imagine it, i experienced this situation while g1 owned apb

Except the old G1 wasn't even working on the upgrade anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Except the old G1 wasn't even working on the upgrade anymore.

tbh i'm not convinced g1 ever worked on the engine upgrade, other than their mad scramble to complete the console version after the original devs dropped out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xiphos said:

tbh i'm not convinced g1 ever worked on the engine upgrade, other than their mad scramble to complete the console version after the original devs dropped out

They definitely did do some work, of some description. We have actual proof that they did some map redesign work, as the updated Social District (which we were able to explore during LO's open betas) was basically identical to the Social District screenshots G1/RG shared back in the day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what f**k it. Just legalize teamkilling (on golds or blacklist )

Am sure a bunch of us are sick and tired of these punks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo man this will BLOW your MIND but at a time, a team of four golds had a hard time joining the gold district...and we wouldn't go to silver because of the money nerf....

 

Edit :Everyone should be gold 

                                             -beardedfrog

Edited by Fruitini

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...