Resine

Can we get EAC back?>

2 minutes ago, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

not being able to implement the server side portion of eac is very much different from eac actively causing lag

the same post you copy/pasted makes it very clear that if the price was right orbit would have continued to use eac, so obviously they were satisfied with its lack of performance issues

battleye on the other hand was a disaster the first time it was implemented, and the second wasnt much better imo

If u have enough money u can also make battleye be the best anticheat in the world,the thing is that based of the state EAC was running it made people have a higher latency , unless  i when EAC was running ,I felt my game being sloppy  and slow,when they reverted back the issue was solved.

EAC probably is a better anticheat than BE,the thing is I prefer to deal with cheaters from time to time than have to deal with that increase on latency  and my game felling sloppy and slow every mission.

This is a really fun and unique game... when it's working as intended.  But I must say, the company who isn't running it... has let it circle the toilet of abusiveness.  Why don't they sell it to someone who gives a damn about it?

On 1/23/2021 at 9:28 PM, Talla said:

You can use a bigger hitbox / aim assist to level the playing field.
You can try to create certain situations where FOV/proximity-based aimbots are not the best solution (Ex: An ability which creates 3 wandering copies of a player, adding a shield ability for lures, etc.)

You're right about this, it can be a double-edged sword without a proper death replay and players can judge certain abilities "bad sportsmanship".

The first to load in memory wins, so you would need to monitor everything at the BIOS level.
I don't have high hopes for a "white room" OS, since it requires manufacturers to adhere to a convention or a single type of hardware, and really limits extensibility.
You also want developers to be able to freely produce & release software.

Closest thing would be computing the game remotely, client sending player IO and responding with pre-rendered frames (like Google Stadia, Nvidia Shield),
but unless we get something like quantum internet, players would drown in input lag...
Pretty sure someone could try to use computer vision to create aimbots for those too...

None of your suggestions other than loading at a bios level will work. Creating bad game mechanics to just make cheating less "viable" or "effective" just means you'll be bringing the skill ceiling down (bigger hitbox/aim assist). The copies thing already happens in apex legends with one of the characters and guess what? aimbots don't lock onto it same thing with the shields. Any mechanic you can think of can and will be circumvented by cheaters through proper reverse engineering and coding. Also the "computer vision" your referring to is just machine learning/ai trained aim/esp which is to resource intensive to be viable in most games, thats still next generation stuff. 

5 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Any mechanic you can think of can and will be circumvented by cheaters through proper reverse engineering and coding.

That's pretty much the bottom line.

It's pretty hard to make a truly "fair" game when in reality, nothing is.
I'm just wondering which areas PvP players will want to compete on in the future.
Reflexes? Strategy? Aiming skills (prediction, tracking, flicking)? Quick adaptation? Team synergy? APM? Creativity?

Aiming will stop being valued amongst players if no games are able to ensure a fair competition online.

The line between good players & cheaters is becoming increasingly blurry.
We're seeing MMOs where writing macros or bots scripts are part of the game.
Already, many cross-platform games gave built-in aim assist to console players, while allowing them to compete with the hardcore PC crowd.

The devaluation of human aiming skills is progressing very rapidly.
It's pretty sad too, because aiming is instinctive & highly rewarding.

I still think it's very doable to design a fun game where integrity is a main concern.
It won't stop the eternal game of cat & mouse between detection/cheaters,
but if you properly hide the cheese good enough, the mice won't try as hard to reach it.

Edited by Talla

we need a properly spectator system. 

Let's say you lose against an aimboter. The following mission, instead of facing that cheater again, you spect him (you see his gameplay without him/her knowing it) and you record him while he's/she's cheating. That way we all can get easy proof when someone is cheating.

sorry about my broken english.

Edited by Uhtdred

The raised amount of low rank ragebots is due to one of the private cheats was cracked. Every game has private soft and apb is not unique, but if it gets cracked, it's eventually being leaked someday due to high amount of players in the community. But in apb the community is so small nowadays that very few ppl got that crack and probably we won't see getting leaked in public.

Just now, Lign said:

The raised amount of low rank ragebots is due to one of the private cheats was cracked. Every game has private soft and apb is not unique, but if it gets cracked, it's eventually being leaked someday due to high amount of players in the community. But in apb the community is so small nowadays that very few ppl got that crack and probably we won't see getting leaked in public.

just google apb cheats. and inspect them and block theyrs files or script .... devs come on.

4 minutes ago, EMilika said:

just google apb cheats. and inspect them and block theyrs files or script .... devs come on.

It seems you're not very aware of the current state of cheats in the game, you can't just google and download free cheats. Free cheats in apb don't work since BE was introduced and there're no any one except free ahk triggerbot scripts that usually makes you banned in 5mins. I'm talking about private cheats.

Edited by Lign

Just now, Lign said:

It seems you're not very aware of the current state of cheats in the game, you can't just google and download free cheats. Free cheats in apb don't work since BE was introduced and there're no any one except free ahk triggerbot scripts that usually makes banned in 5mins. I'm talking about private cheats.

pshhhhh
le derrp

Edited by EMilika

1 minute ago, EMilika said:

1lolo.jpg
le derrp

Your post gonna be deleted due to the name of the site that selling private cheat for apb, again it's a private one

Edited by Lign

Just now, Lign said:

Your post gonna be deleted due to the name of the site that selling private cheat for apb, again it's a private one

my post?

1 minute ago, EMilika said:

1lolo.jpg
le derrp

btw, it's the one that got cracked and most low ranks ragebot running on

Just now, Lign said:

btw, it's the one that got cracked and most low ranks ragebot running on

true.. cracked cheats makes them publick

Just now, EMilika said:

my post?

yes, look at your picture again, and read purple name of the cheat provider

Just now, Lign said:

yes, look at your picture again, and read purple name of the cheat provider

Omg no way how do you know? are you the user?

Just now, EMilika said:

true.. cracked cheats makes them publick

bro, it seems you don't understand what I'm saying, you're not very got into that situation. On your picture is a site where you can buy private cheat, look at the first post on that site and click on the menu of cheat to buy it. 

Just now, EMilika said:

Omg no way how do you know? are you the user?

I just found out it the same way as you by googling

Just now, Lign said:

bro, it seems you don't understand what I'm saying, you're not very got into that situation. On your picture is a site where you can buy private cheat, look at the first post on that site and click on the menu of cheat to buy it. 

I just found out it the same way as you by googling

idk man you sound like one of those closets cheaters.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EMilika said:

❤️ Emilika the Headmistress with VRB Huntress Macro ❤️

Just now, KyoukiDotExe said:

hey im here from 2010 and not baned? just fix my broken nerfed to ground yukon and were ok
Besides what hacker plays on fx-8350 processor 😄 

Edited by EMilika

8 minutes ago, EMilika said:

ye, the first link when you google apb reloaded cheats is the same name of site as this purple name at your pic

Personally, the many cheaters have become irrelevant.

But if lo wants to do something about it .

Go back to Fairfight this anticheat bans according to statistics.

Will always have been the best anti cheat for me.

8 minutes ago, EMilika said:

hey im here from 2010 and not baned?

that doesn't mean you aren't cheating

Just now, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA said:

that doesn't mean you aren't cheating

yes it does! cheaters get banned. simple as that. RIGHT

2 minutes ago, Eviltara said:

Personally, the many cheaters have become irrelevant.

But if lo wants to do something about it .

Go back to Fairfight this anticheat bans according to statistics.

Will always have been the best anti cheat for me.

Matt confirmed that huge amount of bans by fairfight were false. One guy got ff by typing in social district something about Tiggs, one 255r silver got banned while logging in the game just to make some symbols. Also showing in public the names of banned people accumulated a huge toxicity among already toxic apb community