Fasuncri

Veterans who still play the game

Have you ever realised? The only veterans who still alive are ones with good hardware that can handle the game. Btw, I'd like to see your opinion about this game.  😛

Have a nice day!

6 hours ago, Fasuncri said:

Have you ever realised? The only veterans who still alive are ones with good hardware that can handle the game. Btw, I'd like to see your opinion about this game.  😛

Have a nice day!

opinion on this game? it's not fun it really feels like the definition of insanity each time i play it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Opinion... huh. Last time I played it was probably august. The game felt the same way as it did back in April (the skrubz were still getting it) but somehow it became annoying.

I rarely have fun anymore even though I stopped playing APB, which should have made me happier. So it probably has to do with something else in my life. I wonder...

After 8 years apb is still lovely to play, i love how can truly be who you want in the game with almost no limitations. 

• Like 1

i just got back checking the game after 2 years. seeing the population is kinda sad. btw, is there a merger happened? because the game is forcing me to rename my character.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 2:07 AM, Fasuncri said:

Have a nice day!

"handle the game" is never how i'd describe my pc, 13fps crew under 4 gbs of ram gtx card with 3 digits.

In all due respect, i don't really have issues running apb, it's just not fun to me.

Not trying to be edgy, its alright to like apb, it just doesn't entertain me anymore. I honestly can't put my finger on what it is, but i just can't be bothered. 

And not to downplay, the changes recently made by little orbit are extremely awesome, i like what they did to the joker store and the events they've been putting up. It was pretty alright.

Edited by Bellenettiel

My 10yo $25 CPU runs this game over 100fps. What kinda hardware you running that can't handle APB?

you're almost right

as my opinion: the game is fun(unique),the mindset of playerbase around it not much

I haven't played in almost a year, because the game just isn't fun anymore.  I can deal with the faults within the game, (bad spawn points, glitches, matchmaking woes, etc) but the older I get, the more annoyed I get with people.  Like how dare they try to kill me while I am minding my own business?  (I'm joking, but the community around this game is pretty bad.)

And my system is okay-ish.  I have a 2950x cpu, but the game doesn't benefit from it.  I also have 32gb of ram and a single GTX1070 ti.

On 11/1/2020 at 8:07 AM, Fasuncri said:

...I'd like to see your opinion about this game...

Really good game when there is enough population. Hope that we can get people to join or come back.

The game could be a lot more enjoyable if LO made more little changes. Matchmaking was always broken so i understand why this can't be fixed so fast or never, but things like car spawners and spawn points could be adjusted, some parts of the map also. I never noticed how annoying grenades are, i guess because players didn't get good at using them overnight. Since at that time i played this game all the time it was normal to me, but now when i occasionally play it i'm just bothered by all this nade spam. Would also prefer if missions had attack and defend stages for both teams