Sayori

LO, can you fix loyalty rewards?

Currently they expire faster than canned food. They are digital items, they shouldn't expire.  Even the loyalty weapons  have expiration date. Why?!

Don't know what would take to rework it entirely but I will be happy even with bandaid solution like a script in cron that runs once a week and updates all entries in the database. 

P.S. Thanks for the another 30 days of premium. You have given the players more than what AAA publishers have during the pandemic. 

3obmlKt.png

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

Even the loyalty weapons  have expiration date. Why?!

No they don't.

2 hours ago, Sayori said:

Currently they expire faster than canned food. They are digital items, they shouldn't expire.

They don't.

And your image makes no sense. You hardly make any credits from playing missions.

You hardly get anything from premium except slightly faster leveling - and I'll emphasize slightly.

The ability to make more complex symbols is cool though. Great incentive since everyone is home and have the time to actually spend time on designing.

Edited by rooq
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

What loyalty rewards do you mean? AFAIK the ARMAS ones have no expiry date.

ExSiXy5.png

1 hour ago, rooq said:

No they don't.

They don't.

And your image makes no sense. You hardly make any credits from playing missions.

You hardly get anything from premium except slightly faster leveling - and I'll emphasize slightly.

The ability to make more complex symbols is cool though. Great incentive since everyone is home and have the time to actually spend time on designing.

And yes, loyalty weapons DO EXPIRE. Last time I got my Euryale there was an expiration date, sadly can't find the screenshot and I'm really not going to spend money on the other account to get a weapon just to prove you a fact.

And about the image...It's a f.cking meme, it doesn't have to make sense. It's....a a joke. Maybe you have heard about them.

edit: talking about the codes, thought was really obvious....

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sayori said:

And yes, loyalty weapons DO EXPIRE. Last time I got my Euryale there was an expiration date, sadly can't find the screenshot and I'm really not going to spend money on the other account to get a weapon just to prove you a fact.

No they don't, you're making stuff up. I own all of them and they are account bound, so they don't expire.

33 minutes ago, Sayori said:

These codes get a new expiration date when they reach the current one. I have some old codes from 2016 which I never used and they never expired.

gDjMydU.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

And yes, loyalty weapons DO EXPIRE. Last time I got my Euryale there was an expiration date

No they don't.

CvDmc7Q.png

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

And about the image...It's a f.cking meme, it doesn't have to make sense. It's....a a joke. Maybe you have heard about them.

You made this meme and you attached it to a forum thread that you wrote yourself.

The only thing that the meme has in common with your thread is that it makes absolutely no sense and is a blatant lie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, rooq said:

No they don't.

CvDmc7Q.png

You made this meme and you attached it to a forum thread that you wrote yourself.

The only thing that the meme has in common with your thread is that it makes absolutely no sense and is a blatant lie.

I'm talking about the redeem codes you get for the weapons, ffs. Not the weapon itself once redeemed. Kinda obvious, don't you think?

But seems like codes get renewed once they expired, I always had to redeem them the last day just so they don't go for a waste.

Meme totally makes sense  because it's related to the new 30 days of premium.I went to the store to get some crayons so I  can explain it to you as simple as possible - The premise is that by giving everyone premium, a large amount of apb cash is generated, therefore causing devaluation of APB dollar. Of course it's exaggerated and compared to real economy to make the joke float. There.

Edited by Sayori

32 minutes ago, Sayori said:

I'm talking about the redeem codes you get for the weapons, ffs. Not the weapon itself once redeemed. Kinda obvious, don't you think?

But seems like codes get renewed once they expired, I always had to redeem them the last day just so they don't go for a waste.

Can you read or are you ignoring my post ?

4 minutes ago, heelruby said:

Can you read or are you ignoring my post ?

I do, because already acknowledged they get renewed because of what you said?   So maybe I'm not the one who's not reading, maybe it's someone else 

/me stares at my three silenced HVR codes that have been in my armas redeem for like 7 years now.

/me noticing I redeemed all my loyalty rewards as soon as receiving them.

13 hours ago, Sayori said:

ExSiXy5.png

Oh, those rewards!

Yes, they do expire and yes it doesn't make sense that they have an expiry date - I think I lost like 50 day Premium back in the day when G1 gave out sets of 10 Days, I didn't use them in time (due to reasons) and poof they gone!

Those stupid forever-lost 10 day ones aside; I'm guessing they tried to do the right thing and place a maximum expiry date on them, but I totally agree that a lot of players who are banking those Premium Loyalty Rewards are having their timers tick closer and closer to expiry - since they're a special kind of reward, nah screw that, no rewards ever should have expiry dates - you're right, they're digital, it's not gold or oil or currency ffs, it doesn't depreciate/appreciate with time, although one could argue that some of LO's changes have devalued Premium a little, they still should not expire. 

So let's take this opportunity to plug my wonderfully awesome 1 (or 3) Day Premium idea - let us break these huge mofos into bite-sized chunks so those """essential""" players can get some use out of them. Then there's fact that some players with these rewards haven't actually dropped their subscriptions either -so why not let us gift them, or trade them in for something else? 

Either way, if you haven't guessed, watching a reward expire leaves a bad taste in one's mouth and shouldn't really happen at all. 

Sorry about the down arrows you getting, looks like a few people like me misunderstood you. 

EDIT: Looks like I missed the part where they don't actually expire (but then what about my lost 50 days? 😭) so ignore all the nerd rage over the expiry dates - but don't ignore the stuff where we can cut them up, trade, or cash rewards in.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
sometimes I read

22 hours ago, rooq said:

You hardly make any credits from playing missions.

ehh, I started playing again after a year of having left the game and after almost a week of playing I made 550k. Of course this isn't the case for most players, and only a few people make 3-4k or even 5k a mission consistently

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your point, and still the only benefit I see in premium is actually being able to use the customization system.

also I never noticed the timer reset, but oh well. you learn something new every day lmfao

Edited by _chain

Can Loyalty codes be gifted ?

2 hours ago, -Dan- said:

no

On 4/29/2020 at 10:05 AM, Yeedman said:

no

On 4/29/2020 at 7:36 AM, -Dan- said:

They can't be gifted but if you really wanted to you simply could give someone else the could.

11 minutes ago, WEISSDEATH said:

They can't be gifted but if you really wanted to you simply could give someone else the could.

i thought the codes were bound to the account

22 minutes ago, 404 said:

i thought the codes were bound to the account

They aren't, there's a reason why people censor them when posting the codes.

39 minutes ago, WEISSDEATH said:

They aren't, there's a reason why people censor them when posting the codes.

They are account bound, even if you are given the code when attempting to redeem an error message will tell you the codes belong to another account.

People censor the codes as a good practice or simple are not aware that they cannot be redeemed on another account.

Like others have mentioned, codes don't expire once they reach the deadline the expiration date is automatically extended. I have got tones of premium codes dating back from 2014.

Edited by PGAW67
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, PGAW67 said:

They are account bound, even if you are given the code when attempting to redeem an error message will tell you the codes belong to another account.

People censor the codes as a good practice or simple are not aware that they cannot be redeemed on another account.

Like others have mentioned, codes don't expire once they reach the deadline the expiration date automatically extended. I have got tones of premium codes dating back from 2014.

Thank you for clearing that up then.