Sign in to follow this  
Pedroxin

Need help with advanced launcher

How can I disable muzzle flash through advanced launcher? 

I've seen people stream with no muzzle flash and I wanna know which settings I need to disable in advanced launcher.

Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Pedroxin said:

How can I disable muzzle flash through advanced launcher? 

I've seen people stream with no muzzle flash and I wanna know which settings I need to disable in advanced launcher.

Thanks.

You cant do that with the advanced launcher.

I think technically its not allowed, but there are plenty of configs out there offering it.

can’t be done without risking a ban

a very small risk, but there is a chance 

Guest Zilsux

Consider the Advanced Launcher the borderline of what's allowed in regards of inner file changes.

If the Advance Launcher does not allow it, consider it a TOS offense.

Change any files at your own risk.

Like Cookie said the removal of muzzleflash is not possible through the advanced launcher as it is a particle removal edit and G1 blocked these from going under a certain threshold years ago when people first started using no particle configs. People instead opted into editing the .upk files responsible for those particles.

1 hour ago, Frosi said:

Like Cookie said the removal of muzzleflash is not possible through the advanced launcher as it is a particle removal edit and G1 blocked these from going under a certain threshold years ago when people first started using no particle configs. People instead opted into editing the .upk files responsible for those particles.

So basically they are doing something against the TOS?

a real question about the settings with advance launcher... i would like to know what setting affects the little orange or blue glowing ring around objectives that you have to drop an item or drive a car into. 

i lowered my whole settings with advanced launcher and i cant see where my objectives are exactly. i still see the marker over it but not the actual ring to stand in

13 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

a real question about the settings with advance launcher... i would like to know what setting affects the little orange or blue glowing ring around objectives that you have to drop an item or drive a car into. 

i lowered my whole settings with advanced launcher and i cant see where my objectives are exactly. i still see the marker over it but not the actual ring to stand in

Try changing "LevelParticles=False" to "LevelParticles=True" in the APBCompat.ini. If your config is applied via changing the ingame setting to "Minimal" then said setting is located under the "[AppCompatBucket1]" section. This should (for all I know) re enable the objective circles.

3faebfc5eb9e97d4c92142ac14580f5c.png

2 hours ago, Ellix said:

So basically they are doing something against the TOS?

Quite literally, yes.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this