Jump to content
Vnight

Teleporting yellows all over the place

Recommended Posts

Is this your idea of "optimizing" the servers?!

As if forcing us to play with all those "united yellow intellectuals" isn't enough.

LO keeps finding ways to experiment on the small lab rat side of the community.

 

You bunch keep saying that there were allot of improvements overall, but my overall and surely many others experience isn't very convincing.

Oh right... i guess the improvements are exclusively for the elite.

According to the down votes rate section, mostly practiced by the same "protected species," almost every time there is some criticism about the desegregation issues.

 

No wonder most of the participants on forums are yellow lobbyists, the newbies don't stick around much to be exploited lab mice.

Even the left newbies, are probably one of the countless accounts made by them "united bros" that practice playing multiple accounts for a hobby, then throws at others the noob, gitgud and getalife advices on a daily basis.

 

No way a solo or a lifer can really enjoy this game, and most of the new players are solo's.

So cheers for the glorious united guilds, keep those clown cars full and godspeed exploiting everyone and everything this game has to lose.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only play this as a hobby, have only played solo for 2 years in a row and have never reached gold in my life and yet I find it fun;

PS I die 1/5 times. 

 

There's different type of people in this world, if you are not competitive or do not want to go trough the frustration of improving you can always:

 

A. Wait till the matchmaking is able to pair you with players of same skill set.

B. Play something else.

 

Maybe you it could be related on where you are located? or on what servers you play?

 Currently my game is always over 100ms, most times 150ms to 200ms and yet, I don't see the "Yellows" teleporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a weird post.

Are you saying the upgrades benefit gold players only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello i am a gold and i am not receiving any exclusive benefits, should i contact support?

  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

This is a weird post.

Are you saying the upgrades benefit gold players only?

 

Dunno, can't tell if he's being racist or referring to golds as "yellows"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, UnawarePolarBear said:

 

Dunno, can't tell if he's being racist or referring to golds as "yellows"

oh fuck lol... I hadnt even considered that

 

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least get your terminology right. Glorified silvers are labeled as yellows not the elitists you try to bash here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zilsux said:

I only play this as a hobby, have only played solo for 2 years in a row and have never reached gold in my life and yet I find it fun;

PS I die 1/5 times. 

 

There's different type of people in this world, if you are not competitive or do not want to go trough the frustration of improving you can always:

 

A. Wait till the matchmaking is able to pair you with players of same skill set.

B. Play something else.

 

Maybe you it could be related on where you are located? or on what servers you play?

 Currently my game is always over 100ms, most times 150ms to 200ms and yet, I don't see the "Yellows" teleporting.

you cannot improve on a broken game. If you think you have improved , then you are definitely delusional. It is only fun because you are used to this shit hole. If you look through a newbie perspective, they have to play in  this shit hole with experienced players that group up ( mostly premade gold try harders) who thinks farming on these newbies is "fun". Currently there is no threat divided districts nor a fair matchmaking system to make the match fair lol .  This is one of the main reason APB is dead , no new players who have enjoyed other games would be wiling to sacrifice  their time being  a tryhard farm victim. 

Congrats to LO , this game has no hope of population going up nor being able to resuscitate apb. 

giphy.gif

 

Edited by Hypothesis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vnight said:

Is this your idea of "optimizing" the servers?!

As if forcing us to play with all those "united yellow intellectuals" isn't enough.

LO keeps finding ways to experiment on the small lab rat side of the community.

 

You bunch keep saying that there were allot of improvements overall, but my overall and surely many others experience isn't very convincing.

Oh right... i guess the improvements are exclusively for the elite.

According to the down votes rate section, mostly practiced by the same "protected species," almost every time there is some criticism about the desegregation issues.

 

No wonder most of the participants on forums are yellow lobbyists, the newbies don't stick around much to be exploited lab mice.

Even the left newbies, are probably one of the countless accounts made by them "united bros" that practice playing multiple accounts for a hobby, then throws at others the noob, gitgud and getalife advices on a daily basis.

 

No way a solo or a lifer can really enjoy this game, and most of the new players are solo's.

So cheers for the glorious united guilds, keep those clown cars full and godspeed exploiting everyone and everything this game has to lose.

iKnow what you mean ~ We can only wait and hope for things to get better ~ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVERY TIME I SEE A GOLD PLAYER MY FPS GOES TO 1 AND MY PING JUMPS TO 999999999999

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bruh u dont even need to tryhard to get gold.. its just about game sence and hand eye coordination aka aim.. its just so sad just cuz ure bad at a game dont make shitup and gitgud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vnight said:

Is this your idea of "optimizing" the servers?!

As if forcing us to play with all those "united yellow intellectuals" isn't enough.

LO keeps finding ways to experiment on the small lab rat side of the community.

 

You bunch keep saying that there were allot of improvements overall, but my overall and surely many others experience isn't very convincing.

Oh right... i guess the improvements are exclusively for the elite.

According to the down votes rate section, mostly practiced by the same "protected species," almost every time there is some criticism about the desegregation issues.

 

No wonder most of the participants on forums are yellow lobbyists, the newbies don't stick around much to be exploited lab mice.

Even the left newbies, are probably one of the countless accounts made by them "united bros" that practice playing multiple accounts for a hobby, then throws at others the noob, gitgud and getalife advices on a daily basis.

 

No way a solo or a lifer can really enjoy this game, and most of the new players are solo's.

So cheers for the glorious united guilds, keep those clown cars full and godspeed exploiting everyone and everything this game has to lose.

Given how insane some people are on this forum, how horrible some people are at writing in English, and the degeneracy of the moderation team, I actually thought "united yellow intellectuals" was some form of actual clan or allusion to oceanic players. Now that I realize this, I don't know what to even say beyond this, lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hypothesis said:

they have to play in this shit hole with experienced players that group up ( mostly premade gold try harders) who thinks farming on these newbies is "fun".

 

literally every half decent player in this game is bored out of their mind playing mindless silvers and low golds day in day out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Vnight said:

No way a solo or a lifer can really enjoy this game, and most of the new players are solo's.

I do and I'm playing about the same regardless.

I was just thinking how certain posts were about time again and here you are.

anyways , while most of what you rant is gibberish , at least this time its somewhat comprehensible to read.

15 hours ago, Vnight said:

LO keeps finding ways to experiment on the small lab rat side of the community.

if APB is to grow at all things have to change. That doesn't mean it always changes for the better.

this is one of those times to chew the fat

15 hours ago, Vnight said:

Even the left newbies

what about "right newbies"

15 hours ago, Vnight said:

So cheers for the glorious united guilds, keep those clown cars full and godspeed exploiting everyone and everything this game has to lose.

honk honk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

oh fuck lol... I hadnt even considered that

 

Well i'm offended since i'm yellow.

11 hours ago, videogamer said:

bruh u dont even need to tryhard to get gold.. its just about game sence and hand eye coordination aka aim.. its just so sad just cuz ure bad at a game dont make shitup and gitgud

I looked at you profile pic and literally pictured what you looked like in real life as you were typing that. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a remark to the original post. I am a solo and a lifer and i do actually enjoy the game, even in its current state. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...