Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What is going on with europe servers? I cannt log into district, idlt automaticly dissconnect me, and also on NA server i cant join social, what is going on with thia game?!?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OfficerHot said:

Blame European Customs not LO...

It wouldn't be custom's fault. It'd likely be a fault with whomever LO bought the stuff from.

 

5 most common reasons stuff gets stuck in customs:

-Missing Commercial Documents.

-Broker or Notify Party Missing.

-Incomplete Commercial Invoice.

-Missing Country of Origin.

-Missing HTS Classification.

 

Its fun to blame the govt agency, but its likely the people shipping or receiving the items that fucked up.

 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, OfficerHot said:

Blame European Customs not LO...

What kind of dumb statement is this? Blame the customs? For doing their job? Yes, lets blame the customs and not LO for initiating the server migration without verifying the hardware is all set up.

This thing could be entirely avoided if LO was managing things properly.

Oh, and I like how it took them 3 days to say why there was a delay when on the first day they already knew they f.ked up big time.

Edited by Sayori
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what are thry doin atm, are they doin anthing or what, Idk what is going on but I blame all od them, its sad, some players did alot of money in that game and now we cant play it?!? You really gonna do that to players? Shame on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck customs they wouldnt let me bring my weed on the plane when I left California last month

 

 

 

JK they did 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HappyMandy said:

fix the server please, i can't play with 130ms.....

 

i have been playing with 190ms since i started playing APB.

 

130ms is actually quite good.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

 

i have been playing with 190ms since i started playing APB.

 

130ms is actually quite good.

130 ms is horrid. Quite good ping is around 40 ms. Really good ping is below 30.  Considering weapons like the Ogre having a 0.4 second TTK while whined up, 130 ms makes you almost dead before you even see who shot you. It is unacceptable to host servers with this bad connection. 

Edited by Basih
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2019 at 3:38 PM, Sayori said:

This thing could be entirely avoided if LO was managing things properly.

Oh, and I like how it took them 3 days to say why there was a delay when on the first day they already knew they f.ked up big time.

They didn't have the time to because the contract on the old hosting was ending. It was either do it in a rush or wait much longer, probably about a year. This was detailed pretty clearly.

 

It is quite possible that they weren't told the moment the equipment was flagged at customs. The details were probably sent to the hosting company/data centre, first and then relayed to LO. Customs takes its sweet time, then the hosting company don't want to say there is an issue so they hold off in the hopes it won't be more than a day or two, then LO gets the info and have to formulate a response.

In companies there is usually a procedure to be followed before public statements are made. This takes time as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is starting to look like LO might not have the funding to keep the game going...

This new data centre company seems like a bargain basement job that can't get their act together. I hope LO got a few benefits for the crap they are being put through here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jobs2k said:

It is starting to look like LO might not have the funding to keep the game going...

This new data centre company seems like a bargain basement job that can't get their act together. I hope LO got a few benefits for the crap they are being put through here.

funding = players spending money

Little Orbit is not trying to milk us so funding is less compared to how G1 milked us.

people who say " dont buy anything until little orbit does as we want" only harms even more so.

especially with how some of the people complaining want stuff from gta here , or cows n horses....weird non apb stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

funding = players spending money

Little Orbit is not trying to milk us so funding is less compared to how G1 milked us.

Oh I agree, I was just pondering the situation. At the end of the day players need to pay for stuff for the game to continue, but we both know it isn't that simple. There is a funding that has to be provided at anything from a per month to a per year basis

Fingers crossed that the servers can be funded for long enough that player investment picks up enough...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jobs2k said:

Oh I agree, I was just pondering the situation. At the end of the day players need to pay for stuff for the game to continue, but we both know it isn't that simple. There is a funding that has to be provided at anything from a per month to a per year basis

Fingers crossed that the servers can be funded for long enough that player investment picks up enough...

new cars , new clothes , a weird giant bobble head , anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 2:26 AM, CookiePuss said:

It wouldn't be custom's fault. It'd likely be a fault with whomever LO bought the stuff from.

 

5 most common reasons stuff gets stuck in customs:

-Missing Commercial Documents.

-Broker or Notify Party Missing.

-Incomplete Commercial Invoice.

-Missing Country of Origin.

-Missing HTS Classification.

 

Its fun to blame the govt agency, but its likely the people shipping or receiving the items that fucked up.

 

No no. EU Customs really is that bad. And that is even before it gets on to the 'local' delivery service which is often even worse. And some countries will then charge an additional fee while holding on to your stuff. I'm looking at you denmark.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/12/2019 at 08:32, HappyMandy said:

come ho già detto, non tireranno su i server ue, RIP 😀

1000 players,800 in UE.....the countdown to APB's funeral has started

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gazzzzzz said:

1000 players,800 in UE.....the countdown to APB's funeral has started

I wonder why guys like you even bother to stick around on the forums then and keep posting this same message over and over again. We get it, aPb Is DyInG.

 

Thing is, this has been said for over 4 years now. I bet when it truly goes off the net some time, you'll be jumping out of your cave and say "See guys??? Told you for about 9 years now and you never listened smh.", like really, you've tried it for years.

 

 

Edited by Ai-Zhú
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i miss apb so much 😞 i check everyday to see if we can play yet and everyday im disappointed. also my boyfriend was tired about me whining about it so bought me loads of games in steam sales but its not the same i just miss apb 😞 why's it soo hard to plug a server innnnn??? that white thingy with thingies sticking out of it is a plug you push that into the white thingy in the wall with little holes in it and that switch next to it you click that downwards and boom server is on it doesnt take 15million years to do that matt come onnnnn

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...