Selali

Old Glory Price Drop

Hey everyone, 

We are dropping the price of the Old Glory in ARMAS to 1999 G1C for Character Lifetime and 2399 G1C for Account Lifetime. Anyone who has already purchased this item, in the last 2 days, will be refunded the difference. Support is already aware of who has purchased the item and is already in the process of doing the refunds. This price drop is to bring the weapon closer in line to the price balance that was done to ARMAS previously.

Thank you!

Selali

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Selali said:

This price drop is to bring the weapon closer in line to the price balance that was done to ARMAS previously.

why not just make it exactly in line with the price balance?

edit: and is there an actual reason it needs to be a limited time sale?

Edited by Solamente

1 hour ago, Selali said:

Hey everyone, 

We are dropping the price of the Old Glory in ARMAS to 1999 G1C for Character Lifetime and 2399 G1C for Account Lifetime. Anyone who has already purchased this item, in the last 2 days, will be refunded the difference. Support is already aware of who has purchased the item and is already in the process of doing the refunds. This price drop is to bring the weapon closer in line to the price balance that was done to ARMAS previously.

Thank you!

Selali

Why didn't you made this at the beginning...? Any reason behind these strange moves? Now is more difficult because many peoples bought alredy it and the support will be flooded with tickets regarding it, Fantastic, again.. congrats.

So do i need to contact support to get them to refund G1C to my account? Or this will be done automatically? Because as you wrote below "support is alredy aware of who has purchased the item", or that is applied only for who opened the ticket?

Error after error, my head is close to explode for these.

PS Also the 50% off seems broken, 40% off works also not logged in, strange free trial of guns and not actual discounts, what the heck is happening to you guys? Like.. put more interest into this game, don't rush for money, because as you can see.. well, i don't need to go forward.

Also, what about new ARMAS overhal design and fixes? Any news about these? @Selali @Amayii

1 hour ago, Solamente said:

why not just make it exactly in line with the price balance?

edit: and is there an actual reason it needs to be a limited time sale?

They put a gun on a price slightly off, peoples charge more G1C just for it and maybe a car, then they announce that they will refund, but what? G1C or actual real money?

Because if they refund G1C only on your account, well.. anyway is like you spent them in the game as always, is not different, would be.. you know.. interesting, that strange new marketing style.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Solamente said:

why not just make it exactly in line with the price balance? edit: and is there an actual reason it needs to be a limited time sale?

They aren't going to answer this, because that would require them to admit to hypocrisy.

16 hours ago, Selali said:

Hey everyone, 

Thank you!

Selali

No problemo keep credits and send over VBR temptress accountwide on this account here.. ty  xD

But yea thx much appreciated. ♥️

Edited by HighSociety

Instead of lowering its price, buff it and you'll save some money.

Just kidding 🙂

I already received my refund. Thank you.

Edited by SilverCrow