MattScott

Downtime compensation - 7 Days of Premium

The 7 - day premium still hasn't been uploaded to my account. I sent a ticket 3 days ago, but it's not answered. If you don't give a premium, tell me that I don't have to check for answers.

Note:my account had 44 days premium for the game closed 4-5 days premium time wasted.

Shared Support ticket removed ~@mayii

2 hours ago, k278593 said:

same didnt get primium why you always laying ?

Yeah man, they should stop laying, instead, they should stand up for themselves!!

5 hours ago, Ai-Zhú said:

Yeah man, they should stop laying, instead, they should stand up for themselves!!

People cant even join cause its not EU severs we getting login out and you give us 7 days of primium give us 30 days we cant even play on that ms ! ffs team

Ok so it's kinda weird.  My connection isn't totally consistent, and it varies from day to day since this move.  Some days I get 80ms, and some days I get 33.  The weird thing is that one hop my ISP has ADDS 50 ms, and that hop is here in Pennsylvania.  How is my connection to your server in Los Angeles better than my connection to my poorly routed ISP?  (Zito Media is the ISP)

Thanks matt for the 7 days premium much appricated, even tho people will still moan at least some of us are more patient than others.

yea thanks for the premium i enjoy it playing with +100 ping ^^ /s

much obliged

i had a couple of tattoos i did for the halloween contest and couldn't take them off without premium